Windows 10: Javascript error in browser after 2004 update

Discus and support Javascript error in browser after 2004 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just recently updated my laptop to the latest windows (OS build 19041 version 2004), and I've been facing this problem. I heavily use both brave and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sagunmdr, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Javascript error in browser after 2004 update

I just recently updated my laptop to the latest windows (OS build 19041 version 2004), and I've been facing this problem.

I heavily use both brave and edge chromium browser, but after this recent update, i noticed the javascript needs to be enabled on every new website i visit.

I'm a bit familiar with the browser settings and have not disabled javascript before the update or after*

So after the update the 'enable javascript on all website' settings is gone. The toggle is nowhere to be found on both my browsers now.

submitted by /u/sagunmdr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sagunmdr, Jul 25, 2020

2. Enabling JavaScript in Windows

Hi Monica,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Many Internet Web sites contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on the web browser to make specific features on the web page functional. If JavaScript has been disabled within your browser, the content or the functionality of
    the web page can be limited or unavailable. In order to guide you in right direction, we would need some more information.

1. Do you face this issue with all the browsers or particular browser?
    2. Is the issue specific to particular website?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    How to enable JavaScript in Windows
    and try enabling JavaScript in Windows and check.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jul 25, 2020
  3. JavaScript

That looks like Java, not JavaScript.

You'll want the parseInt (Ints do not have any values after the decimal point) or parseFloat (Floats may or may not have data after the decimal point) command:
    JavaScript string-to-number conversion

If they are invalid, it will return 0 or NaN (Not a Number) depending on browser. Pseudo-code:

Code: var converted = parseInt(USERINPUT); if ((converted == 0) || (converted == "NaN")) { // Return error message } else { // Proceed with code }[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Javascript error in browser after 2004 update

ENABLE JAVASCRIPT,

Hi,

The steps to enable JavaScript may vary depends on which web browser you are using. We recommend that you check this

article
    as a guide on how to enable JavaScript in Windows.

Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Javascript error in browser after 2004 update

1. Javascript error in browser after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Javascript error browser

2. JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error: I Am having a problem where I am running a game that uses JavaScript and cannot run it because of a comp error, I have tried getting a fresh copyI have tried running regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 vbscript.dll and nothing seems to work I am desperate.Please Help. thank...
  3. JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JavaScript compilation error, Syntax error, Code: 800A03EA Not a browser error: I Am having a problem where I am running a game that uses JavaScript and cannot run it because of a comp error, I have tried getting a fresh copyI have tried running regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 vbscript.dll and nothing seems to work I am desperate.Please Help. thank...
  4. Javascript Issues with all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  5. Javascript Issues with all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  6. JavaScript error

in Windows 10 Customization
    JavaScript error: [ATTACH] I wanted to use the program called senpai.gg, but when I open the application, I get this error. I couldn't find any solution. What should I do? Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error/434ad75d-2598-44ed-b3e1-75e7f163ebf0
  7. javascript error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    javascript error: Starting yesterday every time I start up the PC I get this and I dont know how to fix.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error/17049def-353d-49cf-8ad2-ae753af16954
  8. JavaScript error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JavaScript error: Hi, I get the following error... A JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Please help. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error/af8f477e-7e39-4e8d-b223-90ba9458973e
  9. discord javascript error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    discord javascript error: I have deleted discord in the middle of a update and now cant reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discord-javascript-error/7a54edf3-f1c9-40a6-b065-a596ff81abb4
  10. Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript

in Windows 10 News
    Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript: Over the past several months, we have made numerous improvements to the Microsoft Edge rendering engine (Microsoft EdgeHTML), focusing on interoperability with modern browsers and compliance with new and emerging standards. In addition to powering Microsoft Edge, EdgeHTML is...