Windows 10: Javascript Issues with all browsers

Discus and support Javascript Issues with all browsers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ksommer730, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Javascript Issues with all browsers

Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot buffer fast enough even in 144p even though I have verizon fios 1GB download/upload speeds. When viewing the Developer Tools Console window, I recieve a continuous stream of GET/POST errors involving QUIC_PROTOCOL. I have tried disabling EXPERIMENTAL QUIC in the chrome://flags and it seems to help the issue with loa

:)

ksommer730, Jun 9, 2022

2. Enabling JavaScript in Windows

Hi Monica,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Many Internet Web sites contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on the web browser to make specific features on the web page functional. If JavaScript has been disabled within your browser, the content or the functionality of
    the web page can be limited or unavailable. In order to guide you in right direction, we would need some more information.

1. Do you face this issue with all the browsers or particular browser?
    2. Is the issue specific to particular website?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    How to enable JavaScript in Windows
    and try enabling JavaScript in Windows and check.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jun 9, 2022
  3. ENABLE JAVASCRIPT,

Hi,

The steps to enable JavaScript may vary depends on which web browser you are using. We recommend that you check this

article
    as a guide on how to enable JavaScript in Windows.

Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Jun 9, 2022
  4. Javascript Issues with all browsers

Javascript not working

Hi,

It appears that you have already isolated the issue on your end.

In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    to help you enable JavaScript in your Windows 10 computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

Javascript Issues with all browsers

1. Javascript Issues with all browsers - Similar Threads - Javascript Issues browsers

2. Javascript Issues with all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript Issues with all browsers: Good day,I have an ongoing issue with my browserschrome & Edge when I view all webpages. Sometimes parts of the website do not load, CSS problems, but it seems mainly linked to Javascript errors in my browsers. I have the most noticeable issue with youtube. Every video cannot...
  3. Issues with all browsers not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  4. Issues with all browsers not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  5. Issues with all browsers not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Issue with google across all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with google across all browsers: Posting here because I feel this is a different issue from Google. When I try to access my Gmail by clicking on either the MENU icon or my Avatar Picture Icon, nothing happens, they are now unresponsive, across ALL browsers I use MSedge, Chrome and Firefox I have:...
  7. Javascript error in browser after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Javascript error in browser after 2004 update: I just recently updated my laptop to the latest windows (OS build 19041 version 2004), and I've been facing this problem. I heavily use both brave and edge chromium browser, but after this recent update, i noticed the javascript needs to be enabled on every new website i...
  8. Issues with javascript void notices....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with javascript void notices....: Hi there, The dreaded javascript void notice pops up in the lower left hand corner of my screen whenever I click on a tab to open a window on Firefox, which is what I use all the time. How can I eliminate this problem for keeps if possible? Thanks!...
  9. Script issues in all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Script issues in all browsers: Ever since I installed Win10x64, none of my browsers work properly. I use either Google Chrome or Firefox. I keep them updated and don't want to use anything provided by MS. I have been having problems with them both hanging up, with indications of scripts not completing....
  10. Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript

in Windows 10 News
    Creating your own browser with HTML and JavaScript: Over the past several months, we have made numerous improvements to the Microsoft Edge rendering engine (Microsoft EdgeHTML), focusing on interoperability with modern browsers and compliance with new and emerging standards. In addition to powering Microsoft Edge, EdgeHTML is...