Windows 10: Javascript

Discus and support Javascript in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Suddenly, my yahoo mail changed. I tried to go back to the format I was using and received a message reading: "An extension is blocking Javascript." I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JenniferRose_1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Javascript

Suddenly, my yahoo mail changed. I tried to go back to the format I was using and received a message reading: "An extension is blocking Javascript." I went into my extensions to try and figure out which one was blocking Java, but could not figure it out. How do I find out which extension is blocking Javascript?

:)

JenniferRose_1, Aug 6, 2020

2. Enabling JavaScript in Windows

Hi Monica,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Many Internet Web sites contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on the web browser to make specific features on the web page functional. If JavaScript has been disabled within your browser, the content or the functionality of
    the web page can be limited or unavailable. In order to guide you in right direction, we would need some more information.

1. Do you face this issue with all the browsers or particular browser?
    2. Is the issue specific to particular website?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    How to enable JavaScript in Windows
    and try enabling JavaScript in Windows and check.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Javascript

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to restrict a JavaScript calendar. The calendar will be implemented into a booking system, but I don't want the users to be able to select the dates which land on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Wozzer, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Javascript

Javascript not working

Hi,

It appears that you have already isolated the issue on your end.

In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    to help you enable JavaScript in your Windows 10 computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Javascript

1. Javascript - Similar Threads - Javascript

2. JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded: Why am i unable to download/open cricut app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-when-trying-to-open-cricut-once/a8ad02d6-731e-44c6-a333-f98651baf495
  3. JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded: Why am i unable to download/open cricut app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-when-trying-to-open-cricut-once/a8ad02d6-731e-44c6-a333-f98651baf495
  4. Discord Cannot open due to fatal Javascript error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord Cannot open due to fatal Javascript error.: I recently just got a new PC and when I tried to run discord, not only did it not work, but I also received this weird error message, just wondering what are some possible causes and possible fixes for this....
  5. Discord Cannot open due to fatal Javascript error.

Discord Cannot open due to fatal Javascript error.: I recently just got a new PC and when I tried to run discord, not only did it not work, but I also received this weird error message, just wondering what are some possible causes and possible fixes for this....
  6. Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied: I have been getting the following error immediately when logging into my pc after a restart. The error repeats itself twice. I can see that it is related to the Armoury Crate program I have installed. I uninstalled the program and the error went away. Upon reinstall, it came...
  7. Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied

Javascript Error - Uncaught Exception: Error: Access Denied: I have been getting the following error immediately when logging into my pc after a restart. The error repeats itself twice. I can see that it is related to the Armoury Crate program I have installed. I uninstalled the program and the error went away. Upon reinstall, it came...
  8. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  9. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  10. a javascript error occurred in the main process windows 11

a javascript error occurred in the main process windows 11: I want to install Forticlient VPN app but after installation when i click the app to open it i get this java error message ,how can i solve this problem pleasae guide me thanks....