Windows 10: JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook

Discus and support JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, I manage to pair my Bluetooth audio device to windows 10 of my HP sleekbook. but when i try to connect it to the device its giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maddan R Saawant, Dec 27, 2018.

1. JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook

Dear Sir/Madam,

I manage to pair my Bluetooth audio device to windows 10 of my HP sleekbook. but when i try to connect it to the device its giving error couldn't connect.

Also when i see it in sound setting, the device is not visible on playback list.

please let me know how to fix this issue

Best regards

Maddan R Saawant

:)

Maddan R Saawant, Dec 27, 2018
  2. 3William Win User

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing the JBL flip device on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you connecting the JBL device?
    • Is this issue confined only with the JBL device?
    • Have you tried to connect any other external devices to the ports and check if the issue persist?
    • Is the JBL device detected on your computer?
    • Which drivers have you tired to update?

I suggest you to deploy Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 27, 2018
  4. JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Thanks for your kind reply. I have tried what you have suggested but still it did not help. I have earlier tried to update the drivers including the sound drivers, bluetooth drivers and my JBL FLIP3 drivers but to no use. I have also found that when i turn
    my bluetooth on the wireless network becomes very very slow and when it is paired with some other device like my phone i cannot browse anything on the internet on my computer.

To your questions the answers:

1. I simply turn on bluetooth on both the devices and than allow them to pair and the device pairs up after installation of some necessary files.

2.As i checked the issue of no sound output for JBL persisits but i can send and receive files from my bluetooth device on computer. And the problem of slow or no browsing arises when my bluetooth is on.

3. I have checked with my phone to connect but connection is not a problem with devices.

4. The JBL device gets detected and connected.

5. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, sound drivers and JBL speaker drivers.

I am hopeful there is some solution to this.

Thanks

NikhilMahnot, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook

1. JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook - Similar Threads - JBL 450BT Device

2. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  3. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  4. JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker paired and connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices

JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker paired and connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices: After the last Windows update my JBL Go 3 is not available as an Audio Output Device. I tried all that is possible, even a hard reset for my laptop. The issue is not resolved. Please, help to find a solution....
  5. Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection

Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection: Hello Friends,I am unable to connect my Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection.In PC Settings, the Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 shows as Offline.It is being detected in Printer and Devices and all 4 boxes are ticked under PROPERTIES/SERVICES.Please...
  6. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  7. hp notebook - boot device not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp notebook - boot device not found: When I turn on my HP notebook, it immediately goes to a black screen saying "boot device not found, please install an operating system on your hard disk., hard disk 3F0". I've hit f2 system diagnostics and performed a hard drive check and a memory test, both passed. I've hit...
  8. cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired

cannot connect laptop bluetooth to Sennheiser HD 450BT, although showing as paired: I added my Sennheiser HD 450BT as new bluetooth device. The drivers are installed and the headphones show as paire audio device in the computer settings. When I press on "Connect" I get the following message: "That didn't work. Make sure your device is still discoverable,...
  9. Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.

Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.: I have gone through the steps to pair an audio device to my laptop. However, when I have tried to connect my headphones I get this message: [ATTACH] My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 500 and my headphones are Grundig bluetooth wireless headphones (they did not come this a model...
  10. Windows 10 on HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on HP Notebook: Hi I have a HP 14 inches notebook, which I upgraded from Windows 10 version 1511 to version 1709 a couple months ago. Turns out that with the new version, the computer is running really slow and I was wondering if I could find a Windows 10 version 1511 USB recovery image to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl reflect bluetooth paired but not connected

2. jbl reflect not connecing with my laptop

3. jbl paired but not connecter

4. jbl reflect paired but not connected,
  5. my jbl bt450 not connecting,
  6. jbl 650 paired but not connected windows 10