Windows 10: JBL charge 3 can´t connect.

Discus and support JBL charge 3 can´t connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I installed and reinstalled the driver several times but I can´t connect it to my PC. It every time tell´s me "Es konnte keine Verbindung mit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 9_Mad-Max_5, Oct 2, 2018.

1. JBL charge 3 can´t connect.

Hello,

I installed and reinstalled the driver several times but I can´t connect it to my PC.

It every time tell´s me "Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem Gerät hergestellt werden".

:)

9_Mad-Max_5, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Andi 9000 Win User

Win10 - JBL Charge 3 Connection/Audio Problem

HI,

My JBL Charge 3 connects successfully, also in sound properties two playback devices hav been added.

JBL charge 3 can´t connect. b24d4916-75f7-4adc-a13d-b6a4a2e9a6f1.png

but after sound output for example by pressing test, JBL Charge 3 Stereo>test -> disconnects itself and JBL Charge 3 Hands-Free>test-> stays connected but there is no sound.

Also in Properties>Devieces>add Deviece - now there's only Voice connected

JBL charge 3 can´t connect. 1afdbd8d-1c9c-4b0f-8913-de84e9d2ee0d.png

What I've tried allready:

Device Manager:

updatet or reinstalled all nessesarry bt-drivers or Drívers related to JBL -> reboot system.

checked Sevices>BT supportservice-> it is activatet and starttype is auto

disconnect JBL new added several times.

change drivers (read in other post)

readded JBL

some Info pics:

JBL charge 3 can´t connect. c5aa42e7-7f69-4552-afd1-f210d23ae4ac.png

>devices & Printer

JBL charge 3 can´t connect. 960c79d4-79a3-4b73-9202-791d02e6b376.png

JBL charge 3 can´t connect. 69ce9350-1b73-42fd-af28-10938c3f62d8.png

Also at the JBL box both LEDs are on The Power LED and the mulitconnection-LED thats unusual while paired with one pc

with WIn8.1 everything worked fine

I hope you have some solutions for me I would be very gladfull cause it costs me 6h till now.

Andi 9000, Oct 2, 2018
  3. 3William Win User
    Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, Oct 2, 2018
  4. JBL charge 3 can´t connect.

JBL Charge 3 driver problem with Windows 10 Bluetooth

I have the same problem than you. JBL Charge 3 and bluetooth connectivity with Windows 10.

(Except that i have a desktop computer, with a bluetooth USB dongle)

My JBL Charge 3 work just fine (can connect to it with my Samsung Galaxay Tab S2 and my iPhone).

On the other hand, Microsoft Windows 10 Bluetooth driver is way too flaky! If i'm lucky, it will show the Bluetooth icon in the tray menu. (If not, i've to unplug, and plug it back, and reboot is often necessary because it doesn't change anything).

When the Bluetooth icon is there, the Bluetooth is on, and i can see my JBL Charge 3 in the list because i made it discoverable. But when i try to pair... it take forever, then it give me a message saying it was not able to connect. I know it worked in
    the past (1-2 times since i've bought it about 1 month ago).

I've tried to Pair my Desktop with other stuff. Sometime it work, sometime it doesn't. For example, at the moment, i've made my iPhone 5s discoverable, i can see it in Windows, but when i try to pair... Nada! I've tried with a Wii RemotePlus (yeah,
    it's bluetooth). It's discoverable, and i'm able to connect to it. But every minute or so, it disconnect and i've got to reconnect.

Oh and Marc: Microsoft Windows 10 customers are extremly lucky... Windows Updates on Home Edition CAN'T be avoided. So it might have something to do with an update happened few days ago, i don't know. As Tamas did, i've done the update, but it said it
    already had the latest version.

Regards

cdebel2005, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

JBL charge 3 can´t connect.

1. JBL charge 3 can´t connect. - Similar Threads - JBL charge can´t

2. My JBL Charge 5 don't connect correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My JBL Charge 5 don't connect correctly: I have problems pairing my JBL Charge 5 with one of my computers. First it worked correctly, but suddenly it stopped working. It does very strange things, such as being very hard from remove from Device Manager for uninstalling the device.I have tried many things, like...
  3. My JBL Charge 5 don't connect correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My JBL Charge 5 don't connect correctly: I have problems pairing my JBL Charge 5 with one of my computers. First it worked correctly, but suddenly it stopped working. It does very strange things, such as being very hard from remove from Device Manager for uninstalling the device.I have tried many things, like...
  4. Can´t connect to Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t connect to Minecraft World: Hi Together, I am not sure if i am perfectly right with my question on this site. Anyways I thought let´s try : I try to play Minecraft Windows 10 version online with my friends. Unfortunately I can´t join his world with the error Message "Unable to connect to world". I...
  5. Can´t connect to Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can´t connect to Minecraft World: Hi Together, I am not sure if i am perfectly right with my question on this site. Anyways I thought let´s try : I try to play Minecraft Windows 10 version online with my friends. Unfortunately I can´t join his world with the error Message "Unable to connect to world". I...
  6. nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7: nable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 7I brought previously JBL fli2 but it didnot output sound when connected so i returned it. Again i brought FLIP3 but it also has the same issue. My problem is that once when FLIP device connects my wifi stops working...
  7. comper can,t connect to the wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    comper can,t connect to the wifi: I can't connect to my wifi because it is not there on my wifi connect but I can connect on my phone need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comper-cant-connect-to-the-wifi/94b4eb79-0a8e-452f-be91-c7511b907d8b
  8. Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker

Bluetooth connections to a JBL Charge 4 speaker: Please inform me if, and how, I may connect my Dell Inspiron 7573 Windows 10 to my JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-connections-to-a-jbl-charge-4-speaker/533e9692-e36c-4e84-84bd-adbabdfcda17
  9. jbl charge 3 portable speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    jbl charge 3 portable speaker: I have a JBL Charge 3 portable speaker and I am trying to connect via Bluetooth with my HP laptop windows 10. It will pair but I get know audio because the laptop is reading it as a JBL headset of a JBL headphone and not a portable speaker. The speaker works fine paired with...
  10. JBL T 500 Problem with windows

JBL T 500 Problem with windows: Hi Dear, I have a problem with my JBL T 500 headphones, they keep disconnecting and connecting with my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 automatically, knowing that all my Bluetooth drivers are up to date, what should I do please. Best,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl charge 3 phone cant connect

2. jbl charge 3 problem windows

3. jbl charge 3 & surface pro 3 not working

4. jbl charge 3 cant connect to a pc,
  5. can jbl charge 3 connect to windows laptop?,
  6. jbl charge 3 windows 10 driver,
  7. jbl charge 3 not connecting in windows 10,
  8. my jbl charge 3 wont connect to my jbl charge 3,
  9. jbl charge 3 firmware update problems,
  10. cannot connect my jbl charge 3 speaker with iphone 8,
  11. is jbl ccharge 3 ssupport corttanna,