Windows 10: JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.

Discus and support JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My JBL Flip 3 Speaker when connected via Bluetooth is not connecting as stereo speakers. It's not responding when I tried manually reconnecting it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KorakGhosh, Apr 18, 2019.

1. JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.

My JBL Flip 3 Speaker when connected via Bluetooth is not connecting as stereo speakers. It's not responding when I tried manually reconnecting it from Sound Control Panel. It is however connecting as hands-free device but audio quality is very poor. Please help.
    JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo. 302309d5-3f17-4f72-9289-48ac013246ac?upload=true.png

:)

KorakGhosh, Apr 18, 2019

2. Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Hi,

I have a problem which is ; My JBL Flip 3 is woking with my smartphones , but not with my Laptop , my problem is that The JBL Flip 3 is actually shown in the Bluetooth connected devices but the sound come from my own Laptop not from the JBL Flip 3 , I've
    done all the methods and it is still not working ,

Thanks , and hope u respond to me as fast as you can

Madridista Abu Ramyah, Apr 18, 2019
  3. 3William Win User
    Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, Apr 18, 2019
  4. JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing the JBL flip device on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly are you connecting the JBL device?
    • Is this issue confined only with the JBL device?
    • Have you tried to connect any other external devices to the ports and check if the issue persist?
    • Is the JBL device detected on your computer?
    • Which drivers have you tired to update?

I suggest you to deploy Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo.

1. JBL Flip 3 speakers only connecting as Hands-Free device instead of Stereo. - Similar Threads - JBL Flip speakers

2. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free: Hello,My Bluetooth Jabra 85t headphones only connect in the stereo mode and the hands-free mode, which supports the microphone, shows disconnected in audio devices. See screenshot below.This prevents me from using the microphone function....
  3. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free: Hello,My Bluetooth Jabra 85t headphones only connect in the stereo mode and the hands-free mode, which supports the microphone, shows disconnected in audio devices. See screenshot below.This prevents me from using the microphone function....
  4. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio: Hello, I am able to connect my Apple Airpods to my desktop via my TP-Link Archer TX3000E Wifi/Bluetooth adapter. But for some reason I am only able to use the Hands-Free AG Audio source and not the Stereo source which has the much better audio quality. As shown in the picture...
  6. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio: Hello, I am able to connect my Apple Airpods to my desktop via my TP-Link Archer TX3000E Wifi/Bluetooth adapter. But for some reason I am only able to use the Hands-Free AG Audio source and not the Stereo source which has the much better audio quality. As shown in the picture...
  7. Cannot connect Airpods with Stereo, only Hands-Free Audio

8. all Bluetooth headphones connecting as a 'hands free headset' instead of stereo speakers

all Bluetooth headphones connecting as a 'hands free headset' instead of stereo speakers: normally when you pair and connect a bluetooth earphone/headphone to a windows 10 pc it it will say "connected, voice, music" on the bluetooth and other devices menu right under the device name, but for some reason on my fresh install of windows on my desktop PC, whenever i...
  9. Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.

Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.: I'm using SkullCandy Crusher headphones with a dell windows 10 PC. They were working before I went on vacation. Before vacation, in the sound control panel the headset would show up twice, one as stereo, and one as hands-free AG. I would have the Stereo one as my default...
  10. bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free

bluetooth speaker not working in stereo mode, instead working as hands free: hi everyone, I have a Harman Kardon Aura studio 2 speaker, when I connect the speaker to my laptop, the stereo speaker disables as soon as I test the sound and it goes to the hands free mode, what should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl flip 4 not detecting speakers just hands free

2. jbl charge 3 windows 10 handsfree ag

3. only jbl hands free showing