Windows 10: JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume

Discus and support JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, folks I have both JBL Flip 5 and JBL Flip 3. Ok. What's happening? When connected to Windows 10, my Flip 3 automatically syncs it's volume with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brshadoww, Mar 5, 2020.

1. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume

Hi, folks

I have both JBL Flip 5 and JBL Flip 3.

Ok. What's happening?

When connected to Windows 10, my Flip 3 automatically syncs it's volume with system volume control.

For instance: when I use the system volume controller / multimedia keyboard to turn the volume down, the bluetooth speaker does the same.

It doesn't happen the same way with my Flip 5.

In order to turn the speaker's volume down, I have to fisically press it's button. I'm unnable to do this through Windows volume control.

I'm not having this issue with a Macbook Pro or Xiaomi smartphones. Both speakers sync just fine.

I've made a call to JBL support and asked for help. They actually did say it's a Windows problem, which I really doubt it. But in case it's true, can you guys help me? I appreciate it.

(Sorry for my bad english)

submitted by /u/brshadoww
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brshadoww, Mar 5, 2020

2. How do I connect my Windows 10 laptop to a JBL Flip Bluetooth speaker?

How do I connect to a JBL Flip Bluetooth speaker?

UdayanBanerji, Mar 5, 2020
  3. JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, Mar 5, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume

JBL Ultra-Portable Speakers Let Music Fans Enjoy a Lively, On-the-Go Performance

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, announces the availability of three new, ultra-portable JBL speakers built for superior on-the-go music enjoyment from a smartphone or tablet. The compact speakers – the JBL Flip (right), JBL Micro Wireless and JBL Micro II – easily fit into a backpack or back pocket and are ideal for business travel, dorm rooms or a second bedroom. Each speaker includes a built-in bass port to deliver a deep, more resonant sound than comparably sized portable speakers.

The three ultra-portable JBL speakers range from $39 to $99 and work with virtually any music-playing gadget, including the Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as well as Android smartphones or tablets and BlackBerry or Windows Mobile phones. Each features a convenient, rechargeable battery that provides up to five hours of playing time. Two speakers – the JBL Flip and JBL Micro Wireless – connect via Bluetooth wireless or through a cable, while the JBL Micro Wireless and JBL Micro II can be daisy-chained with other JBL Micro speakers to create a significantly larger – and louder – soundscape.

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume 15a_thm.jpg

“These ultra-portable JBL speakers were designed specifically for the on-the-go music lover who wants a quality audio performance with portability – a desirable feature set that JBL, thanks to its pioneering role in audio development, is uniquely positioned to deliver,” said Sachin Lawande, executive vice president of HARMAN and co-president of HARMAN Lifestyle and Infotainment. “We are providing technically sophisticated speakers with high-performance drivers and built-in bass ports in small packages so music fans will hear the truth. The sound is very impressive.”

Details of three JBL ultra-portable speakers include:
    • The JBL Flip wireless speaker easily pairs with any Bluetooth-compatible device – including an iPhone, Android phone, BlackBerry or tablet. The cylindrical speaker features two high-performance drivers, a built-in bass port and digital signal processing software to extend frequency response on the high end while providing tighter low ends for deeper bass response. The JBL Flip can be placed horizontally to perform like a small speaker system or flipped upright on a desktop for room-filling sound. The JBL Flip includes a built-in microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls and a 5-hour rechargeable battery. And it offers an audio performance that stands up to products at twice the price. It is available in black or white.
    • The JBL Micro Wireless easily pairs with any Bluetooth-compatible device – including an iPhone, Android phone, BlackBerry or tablet. The wireless speaker also includes a built-in audio cable to connect to any device with a standard 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) jack and can be daisy-chained to other JBL Micro speakers for a bigger sound. The built-in bass port and 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) driver deliver exceptional sound, while the rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 5 hours of play time. The pocket-sized JBL Micro Wireless speaker can be clipped to clothing or slipped into a purse and will be offered in multiple colors.
    • The JBL Micro II includes a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, a built-in bass port and a 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) driver to deliver exceptional sound from a speaker the size of a hockey puck. The JBL Micro II includes a built-in audio cable to connect to any portable device with a standard 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) jack – and, like the JBL Micro Wireless, can be daisy-chained to other JBL Micro speakers for a bigger sound. The pocket-sized JBL Micro II ultra-portable speaker can be clipped to clothing or slipped into a purse. It will be available in multiple color options.
    Pricing and Availability
    The new, ultra-portable JBL speakers are available at JBL.com. The JBL Flip has a suggested retail price of $99, the JBL Micro Wireless has a suggested price of $59, and the JBL Micro II has a suggested price of $39.

btarunr, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume

1. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume - Similar Threads - JBL Flip Bluetooth

2. How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...: Guys, please help. I have an audio issue, my ASUS ZenBook 14, WIN 11, doesn"t wanna play sounds via bluetooth to my JBL Flip 5 speaker, although, I added the device and was recognised by the system and, yes, of course, bluetooth was on at both devices.Tried to add my JBL Flip...
  3. How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add my JBL Flip 5 speaker on speaker section on my ASUS ZenBook 14 system is not...: Guys, please help. I have an audio issue, my ASUS ZenBook 14, WIN 11, doesn"t wanna play sounds via bluetooth to my JBL Flip 5 speaker, although, I added the device and was recognised by the system and, yes, of course, bluetooth was on at both devices.Tried to add my JBL Flip...
  4. Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer: I just bought a bluetooth device Hama Bluetooth USB Adapter, ver. 4.0 C2 +EDR in order to connect my pc to my speaker. It does find the speaker but it doesn't connect to it. After a while I get the message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."...
  5. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10: I have different Bluetooth speakers that can control and be controlled through windows 10 volume slide bar, except for a JBL Flip 5 speaker that can control the windows volume, but can't work the opposite way, windows volume controls just seam to be changing but actually it...
  6. bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker

bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker: hi. After I pair my flip5 speaker to my computer I can't hear anything on my speaker I still hear it from my computer. Any ideas of why is this happening, even when it says the flip 5 is connected?...
  7. Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose...
  8. I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.: Hello, Microsoft Community. My name is Emmanuel and I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth speaker. Everything else connects fine, my headphones and xbox controller. Also, the speaker connects well to other devices. While trying to connect the speaker, Windows does...
  9. JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker

JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker: My speaker works fine on Android but I've learned to hate android, I want my MS 10 to work like it used too,,,plug and play simple and done! 1 version of win10 ago I hade no problem on 1903, now since this new update I have the same problem with the same speaker on the same...
  10. JBL Speaker volume control problem

JBL Speaker volume control problem: Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl flip 5 sound is not in sync with video

2. jbl flip 5 volume control windows 10

3. jbl flip 5 volume control

4. jbl flip 5 compatible with windows 10,
  5. PC jbl flip 5 Volume,
  6. jbl flip 5 wont pair windows,
  7. my jbl flip 5 wont work with windows 10,
  8. jbl flip5 volume not working