Windows 10: JBL flip4 wireless speaker

Discus and support JBL flip4 wireless speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a JBL flip4 wireless speaker that will no longer bluetooth connect to my laptop after a windows 10 update. Have tried several troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Samknf, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Samknf Win User

JBL flip4 wireless speaker

I have a JBL flip4 wireless speaker that will no longer bluetooth connect to my laptop after a windows 10 update. Have tried several troubleshooting options, all unsuccessful. Thanks for your help

:)

Samknf, Aug 23, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

JBL Ultra-Portable Speakers Let Music Fans Enjoy a Lively, On-the-Go Performance

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, announces the availability of three new, ultra-portable JBL speakers built for superior on-the-go music enjoyment from a smartphone or tablet. The compact speakers – the JBL Flip (right), JBL Micro Wireless and JBL Micro II – easily fit into a backpack or back pocket and are ideal for business travel, dorm rooms or a second bedroom. Each speaker includes a built-in bass port to deliver a deep, more resonant sound than comparably sized portable speakers.

The three ultra-portable JBL speakers range from $39 to $99 and work with virtually any music-playing gadget, including the Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as well as Android smartphones or tablets and BlackBerry or Windows Mobile phones. Each features a convenient, rechargeable battery that provides up to five hours of playing time. Two speakers – the JBL Flip and JBL Micro Wireless – connect via Bluetooth wireless or through a cable, while the JBL Micro Wireless and JBL Micro II can be daisy-chained with other JBL Micro speakers to create a significantly larger – and louder – soundscape.

JBL flip4 wireless speaker 15a_thm.jpg

“These ultra-portable JBL speakers were designed specifically for the on-the-go music lover who wants a quality audio performance with portability – a desirable feature set that JBL, thanks to its pioneering role in audio development, is uniquely positioned to deliver,” said Sachin Lawande, executive vice president of HARMAN and co-president of HARMAN Lifestyle and Infotainment. “We are providing technically sophisticated speakers with high-performance drivers and built-in bass ports in small packages so music fans will hear the truth. The sound is very impressive.”

Details of three JBL ultra-portable speakers include:
    • The JBL Flip wireless speaker easily pairs with any Bluetooth-compatible device – including an iPhone, Android phone, BlackBerry or tablet. The cylindrical speaker features two high-performance drivers, a built-in bass port and digital signal processing software to extend frequency response on the high end while providing tighter low ends for deeper bass response. The JBL Flip can be placed horizontally to perform like a small speaker system or flipped upright on a desktop for room-filling sound. The JBL Flip includes a built-in microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls and a 5-hour rechargeable battery. And it offers an audio performance that stands up to products at twice the price. It is available in black or white.
    • The JBL Micro Wireless easily pairs with any Bluetooth-compatible device – including an iPhone, Android phone, BlackBerry or tablet. The wireless speaker also includes a built-in audio cable to connect to any device with a standard 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) jack and can be daisy-chained to other JBL Micro speakers for a bigger sound. The built-in bass port and 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) driver deliver exceptional sound, while the rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 5 hours of play time. The pocket-sized JBL Micro Wireless speaker can be clipped to clothing or slipped into a purse and will be offered in multiple colors.
    • The JBL Micro II includes a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, a built-in bass port and a 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) driver to deliver exceptional sound from a speaker the size of a hockey puck. The JBL Micro II includes a built-in audio cable to connect to any portable device with a standard 1/8-inch (3.5-millimeter) jack – and, like the JBL Micro Wireless, can be daisy-chained to other JBL Micro speakers for a bigger sound. The pocket-sized JBL Micro II ultra-portable speaker can be clipped to clothing or slipped into a purse. It will be available in multiple color options.
    Pricing and Availability
    The new, ultra-portable JBL speakers are available at JBL.com. The JBL Flip has a suggested retail price of $99, the JBL Micro Wireless has a suggested price of $59, and the JBL Micro II has a suggested price of $39.

btarunr, Aug 23, 2019
  3. JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, Aug 23, 2019
  4. JBL flip4 wireless speaker

JBL GO speaker

Hi,

About your issue regarding Bluetooth connections. Sometimes the main issue is the driver. But since your using JBL speaker, we suggest you to clear the previous connections of your JBL speaker. For you to do that, read the manual of your JBL to clear the
    cache of the speaker.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

JBL flip4 wireless speaker

1. JBL flip4 wireless speaker - Similar Threads - JBL flip4 wireless

2. No audio on my JBL Charge 4 Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on my JBL Charge 4 Speaker: I have a JBL Charge 4 speaker connected to my Windows 11 laptop. It worked fine until my laptop was updated. Sound still comes out from my laptop speaker, and my JBL speaker still connects by Bluetooth to my laptop but I can't get any audio from my JBL speaker. I tried...
  3. JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting: I have an issue with my Huawei Windows 10 laptop that does not work with my JBL bluetooth speaker. All other bluetooth devices work fine with it. It will connect fine, then will play sound for about a minute, then go silent, then disconnect completely. I know the speaker...
  4. jbl go speaker not working

jbl go speaker not working: hi my jbl go bluetooth speaker is not connecting to any device i tried so many ways but it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-go-speaker-not-working/d1c0cf14-6f3b-44c7-b289-cb0470ce092d
  5. I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have JBL Bluetooth Speaker: Hi Sir, I am Dabilpuram Vinay Kumar I have JBL Bluetooth Device okay, it is paired and connected but the bluetooth mic is not getting connecting and the drivers are also up to date updated sir please find a solution for this issue .. Looking forward to your reply...
  6. Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker

Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker: I can no longer Bluetooth my JBL Go speaker to my computer - it was functioning perfectly and for some random reason even though I have tried all the suggesions that I googled I can not get them to link. Any ideas please? Thank you....
  7. JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker

JBL Extreme Bluetooth speaker: My speaker works fine on Android but I've learned to hate android, I want my MS 10 to work like it used too,,,plug and play simple and done! 1 version of win10 ago I hade no problem on 1903, now since this new update I have the same problem with the same speaker on the same...
  8. jbl charge 3 portable speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    jbl charge 3 portable speaker: I have a JBL Charge 3 portable speaker and I am trying to connect via Bluetooth with my HP laptop windows 10. It will pair but I get know audio because the laptop is reading it as a JBL headset of a JBL headphone and not a portable speaker. The speaker works fine paired with...
  9. wireless speaker

wireless speaker: I have a jamm classic 2.0 wireless speaker it is saying that it is paired but not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-speaker/d59db9b2-5dbb-411b-b415-468f0e4c0c2b
  10. JBL Speaker volume control problem

JBL Speaker volume control problem: Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl micro wireless bluetooth not discovering windows 10