Windows 10: Jbl Go does not play audio after connecting to bluetooth

Discus and support Jbl Go does not play audio after connecting to bluetooth in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; actually, it's not a question but when I tried to answer it said locked thread so what you have to do is you need to connect it first, obviously. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dark_Knight., May 3, 2019.

1. Jbl Go does not play audio after connecting to bluetooth

actually, it's not a question but when I tried to answer it said locked thread so what you have to do is you need to connect it first, obviously. Then Navigate to the start menu and search "sound".Enter and then you will see and set of audio sources. Now play any sort of music. whichever audio source shows sign of a green visualizer, double click it and then hover to usage and enter disable sound. now your jbl go will work. but if you decide that you wanna use system speakers disconnect the jbl and go to sound and enable what you disabled.

:)

Dark_Knight., May 3, 2019

2. HARMAN Announces the JBL Synchros S400 Bluetooth Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to announce the JBL Synchros S400BT Bluetooth wireless on-ear stereo headphones, full of new features and innovations, bringing world-renowned JBL professional audio sound in a wireless configuration.

The new JBL Synchros S400BT headphones deliver the superb sound-staging that the JBL Synchros line is known for. It combines intuitive touch-sensitive control with the on-the-go freedom and convenience of Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity with advanced aptX audio encoding to bring you a unique combination of innovative user interface with JBL's balanced audio and PureBass performance.

Jbl Go does not play audio after connecting to bluetooth HARMAN_JBL_Synchros_S400_01_thm.jpg

"At HARMAN, we know that technology should serve to make our audio experiences better. That's why our engineers are constantly pushing the limits to offer consumers simpler ways of engaging with their music," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. "With these new Bluetooth headphones, we are giving consumers not only the convenience of a wireless audio connection, but an even simpler way of controlling the experience with our new touch sensor controls. Add in JBL Professional Audio sound with PureBass performance and our customers will be enveloped in a revolutionary experience of sound and simplicity."

JBL Synchros S400BT headphones are both easy to use and powerful to experience; the intuitive touch-sensor interface on its left earcup lets you adjust music volume, switch tracks or receive calls with the simple swipe of a finger. No more fumbling for tiny buttons in hard-to-reach places: the whole surface of the earcup acts as a single touch-sensitive control system. The touch-sensitive surface of the cup tracks the movement of your fingers across the touch sensor with an LED trail, spotlighting your audio experience for all eyes to see. NFC technology enables easy pairing with other NFC devices with a simple tap. And the built-in batteries boast 15 hours of playback time via Bluetooth, with the ability to connect via cable for passive playback mode. 40 mm drivers deliver amazing JBL clarity and hard-hitting bass, while the echo-cancellation technology enables natural sounding phone calls. For comfort, ergonomics and portability, JBL Synchros S400BT headphones sport 3D-axis earcup rotation and plush leather cushions with an authentic steel headband. Viewed as a whole, the S400BT is a wireless headphone that's meant to celebrate - as much as to simplify - premium listening.

Features and Specifications:
    • JBL professional audio sound with PureBass performance
    • Advanced aptX encoding for the best possible wireless audio experience
    • Bluetooth 3.0 technology for a wireless listening experience
    • Simple NFC pairing capability
    • Touch sensor controls intuitively manage music & calls
    • Smart LED light trail follows the swipe of your finger on the touch sensor earcup
    • USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
    • Dual use: plug in the included cable to use even while the battery is charging
    • 40 mm driver delivers amazing clarity and hard-hitting bass
    • Echo-cancellation technology for more natural sounding phone calls
    • 3D-axis earcup rotation enhances ergonomic fit and portability
    • Plush leather cushions and authentic steel headband for functionality and comfort
    Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on the JBL Synchros S400BT Headphones (MSRP $299.95), or to purchase, visit www.jbl.com.

Cristian_25H, May 3, 2019
  3. JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10

Hi

JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 Home Version 1803

All the mentioned method in the above link has been tried but non of them are working.

I will just summaries the problem of window 10 with JBL T450BT Bluetooth headphone

1. Just after pairing the headphone, if any audio is being played in the system, audio will smoothly transfer to headphone and is working normally.
    2. Upon pausing/stooping the audio, headphone is showing connected status but on resuming/starting any audio, no audio is coming in the headphone and from system speaker also.
    3. On running window troubleshoot for Bluetooth, two results are coming
      • If any audio is paying in the system- it is showing problem fixed and the running audio starts working in the headphone normally
        • again on pausing/stopping the audio, the same problem starts and no audio is coming from headphone on resuming or starting the audio (not even from system speaker also)
      • If no audio is being played in the system or it is in the pause status - It is showing problem fixed but actually on starting or resuming audio, the same problem persist (no audio is coming in the headphone and from system speaker also).
      Window troubleshoot has been tried multiple time but every time result is same (above).
    For information: the same headphone is working absolutely fine in my Android phone.

Early help for above problem would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

sagar kandhway, May 3, 2019
  4. Jbl Go does not play audio after connecting to bluetooth

My Bluetooth speaker (JBL Flip 2) connects to my laptop (hp, Win10) but does not play audio. Help?

Basically the JBL Flip 2 will pair and connect to my laptop to the point where it says 'Connected, voice and music' on the Connect tab. However, any audio I play will go through my laptop's speakers rather than the Bluetooth speaker and I can't work out
    why. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

DomKirkpatrick, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Jbl Go does not play audio after connecting to bluetooth

1. Jbl Go does not play audio after connecting to bluetooth - Similar Threads - Jbl does play

2. Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but doesn't play audio: I use my computer in my car for work. I have previously been able to use the Ford SYNC Bluetooth to Windows Bluetooth connection to play audio from my computer to the car stereo. I was issued a new vehicle and attempted to connect to the new Bluetooth. The connection works,...
  3. JBL Go 3 Bluetooth connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Go 3 Bluetooth connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices: My JBL Go 3 Bluetooth was connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices.I just want to help other folks here. After I restarted my computer keep my JBL Go 3 power on, JBL is connected and in the output device. Actually, I went to YouTube to play music right away....
  4. JBL Go 3 Bluetooth connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Go 3 Bluetooth connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices: My JBL Go 3 Bluetooth was connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices.I just want to help other folks here. After I restarted my computer keep my JBL Go 3 power on, JBL is connected and in the output device. Actually, I went to YouTube to play music right away....
  5. JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker paired and connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker paired and connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices: After the last Windows update my JBL Go 3 is not available as an Audio Output Device. I tried all that is possible, even a hard reset for my laptop. The issue is not resolved. Please, help to find a solution....
  6. JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker paired and connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Go 3 Bluetooth Speaker paired and connected but bot available as an Audio Output Devices: After the last Windows update my JBL Go 3 is not available as an Audio Output Device. I tried all that is possible, even a hard reset for my laptop. The issue is not resolved. Please, help to find a solution....
  7. Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3: I have an HP Pavilion G7 laptop and a JBL Go3 speaker. All drivers appear to be present and current. The speaker is paired with the laptop but when I try to connect the system tells me that my device does not support Miracast? and won't connect! Why would I need Miracast for...
  8. JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?: Hello, under Windows 10 I can connect the box via Bluetooth, but it always says "voice connected" and there is no sound. I can't find a suitable article on the net. With other Bluetooth devices like a soundbar is recognized as music. Why is that? JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Verbindung?
  9. Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker

Bluetooth Computer to JBL Go Speaker: I can no longer Bluetooth my JBL Go speaker to my computer - it was functioning perfectly and for some random reason even though I have tried all the suggesions that I googled I can not get them to link. Any ideas please? Thank you....
  10. Jbl go already connect but not sound

Jbl go already connect but not sound: I've Connected Jbl go me with my laptop and managed to connect but the problem is the jbl go does not make a sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jbl-go-already-connect-but-not-sound/33203fa2-815c-4130-9cb6-4f9f6ed1bca3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl go3 wont play music

2. jbl go paired but not playing

3. jbl go 2 connected but not playing

4. jbl speaker connecting for audio calls but not for media,
  5. jbl is connected why not playing,
  6. jbl speaker connected to android phone but not playing music,
  7. JBL bluethooth speaker will not play after connection,
  8. jbl go 2 not playing