Windows 10: JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth

Discus and support JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my JBL LIVE 650BTNC headphones to my Lenovo W541 using bluetooth. However my laptop is not able to recognize the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasperOostvogel, Nov 3, 2021.

1. JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth

I am trying to connect my JBL LIVE 650BTNC headphones to my Lenovo W541 using bluetooth. However my laptop is not able to recognize the device coorectly. Now although it shows up as a bluetooth device it somehow fails to see it as an audio device. It even pairs to the headphones but my laptop simply does not recognize it as an audio device then. See picture belowFor the life of me I have tried litteraly everything I could find for this but nothing seems to work. Please help.Things I have tried:- Updated, deleted and reinstalled audio AND bluetooth drivers- Updated to latest windows- Checked

:)

JasperOostvogel, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth

1. JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth - Similar Threads - JBL headphones recognized

2. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  3. Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not recognized as audio output device: Hi,I have a problem with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly on my phone.My computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device like a phone, not an audio device. So I can't select them as the main audio output,...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  6. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  7. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  8. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device: Hi,I am struggling to get my JBL reflect flow headphones connected to my Win 11 Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10.They are only recognized as "other device".They connect and work perfect both with my iPad and Samsung Android phone.I have followed all steps in a previous similar report...
  10. My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device

My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device: Hi,I am struggling to get my JBL reflect flow headphones connected to my Win 11 Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10.They are only recognized as "other device".They connect and work perfect both with my iPad and Samsung Android phone.I have followed all steps in a previous similar report...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl connected but recognized