Windows 10: JBL Infinity Mini2 pairing issue

Discus and support JBL Infinity Mini2 pairing issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have bought a new JBL Infinity Mini2 bluetooth headphone. It pairs with iPhone, MacAir, Toshiba Tecra running Windows 10 pro but doesn't pair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suraz66, May 28, 2020.

1. Suraz66 Win User

JBL Infinity Mini2 pairing issue

Hi!

I have bought a new JBL Infinity Mini2 bluetooth headphone. It pairs with iPhone, MacAir, Toshiba Tecra running Windows 10 pro but doesn't pair with Toshiba Portege running Windows 10.

Toshiba Portege has latest BIOS and latest bluetooth driver. When tried pairing it displays Infinity Mini 2 as 'Bluetooth Headset' but doesn't pair. Bluetooth driver is Intel v20.100.6.4

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Thanks

:)

Suraz66, May 28, 2020

2. JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, May 28, 2020
  3. 3William Win User
    Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, May 28, 2020
  4. bru1 Win User

JBL TUNE600BTNC Sound issue

Same probleme here. JBL Tune600btnc with a Lenovo X1 Carbon. I have identified tthe following problem: In Sound Settings, in the Playback tab, when performing the sound Test on the JBL as a Headset, the test gives a terrible loud noise.

JBL Infinity Mini2 pairing issue [​IMG]

Thema:

1. JBL Infinity Mini2 pairing issue - Similar Threads - JBL Infinity Mini2

2. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  3. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  4. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth pairing issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth pairing issues: Everything I pair a bluetooth device when it pairs the device suddenly just tries to pair again. My bluetooth stopped working properly when I updated my drivers using DriverDoc. I have tried deleting the bluetooth driver and rollbacking the driver and I still have the issues....
  6. Pairing JBL LIVE400BT Headphones with Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing JBL LIVE400BT Headphones with Windows10: Hi,When I try to connect using the Bluetooth my headphones JBL Live 400 BT, I can see the device in the list but when I click on "Connect" it says "Try again to connect your device".I have reinstalled all Bluetooth drivers and I could pair my headphones last week. Some update...
  7. Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer

Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer: I just bought a bluetooth device Hama Bluetooth USB Adapter, ver. 4.0 C2 +EDR in order to connect my pc to my speaker. It does find the speaker but it doesn't connect to it. After a while I get the message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."...
  8. Pairing JBL Live650BTNC-LE headsets

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pairing JBL Live650BTNC-LE headsets: When pairing JBL Live650BTNC-LE headsets, windows provides a PIN and will not let me change it. I paired the headsets when I first bought them - with no requirement to entre a PIN. Something has changed and I now cannot use them. Can you help please?...
  9. JBL TUNE600BTNC Sound issue

JBL TUNE600BTNC Sound issue: Hello all, I have this issue with this headset, that I can't talk and hear at the same time. Meaning its going to be working either the recording or the hearing part of the headset. When its recording I cant hear anything until I disable the mic, and when I m listening...
  10. Halo Infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinity: [MEDIA] = can't wait.. *Thumbs 112147