Windows 10: JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth

Discus and support JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got a new pair of Live 500BT headphones to use wirelessly on my desktop but when I finally get them to connect which is a hassle I only hear bits... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ParkerA93, Nov 22, 2020.

1. ParkerA93 Win User

JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth

Just got a new pair of Live 500BT headphones to use wirelessly on my desktop but when I finally get them to connect which is a hassle I only hear bits and pieces of the audio with long gaps of silence in between. The headphones work fine when connected to iPhone or iPad, PC is the problem.

:)

ParkerA93, Nov 22, 2020

2. JBL 500BT

windows não encontra o phone JBL 500BT! O phone conecta em, outros dispositivos

JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth eb1dc419-d764-4b9a-9418-3716586aa63d?upload=true.png

HumbertoLaudari, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT

Hey there,

For a long time my headphones worked fine. Yesterday i tried to connect them to my PC and nothing happened. I looked into Bluetooth settings and this showed up :

JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth 2f8b6259-0cea-4caf-a87c-eb24c103bdf5?upload=true.png

For some time i could only select "JBL TUNE500BT Hands-Free AG Audio" as output, but there should be also "JBL TUNE500BT Stereo". I disconnected them and connected again and now nothing is showing up and i can't even connect to them in settings, even though
    they are paired. Now i have no idea what to do.

I am using bluetooth adapter ASUS BT-400.

Dadelszpadel, Nov 22, 2020
  4. JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth

JBL Tune 500BT Not working with Windows 10

Have a question, if somebody can help me out. I have a JBL Tune 500BT bluetooth speaker which is working absolutely fine with phone. however when i connect it with any VOIP software like Skype. It will give distorted sound.

do we have a solution or some kind of drivers to be installed to settle this problem.

thanks in advance.

Gaurav010101, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth

1. JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio when connected to PC Bluetooth - Similar Threads - JBL LIVE 500BT

2. JBL Tune 500bt not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Tune 500bt not working.: Hello, when I'm using my JBL 500bt Bluetooth headphones the built in microphone Hands-free, I can't hear anything from my headphones Stereo Or when I switch the playback device to Hands-free I hear a robotic laggy sound, This does that in every program which needs a...
  3. JBL Tune 500bt not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Tune 500bt not working.: Hello, when I'm using my JBL 500bt Bluetooth headphones the built in microphone Hands-free, I can't hear anything from my headphones Stereo Or when I switch the playback device to Hands-free I hear a robotic laggy sound, This does that in every program which needs a...
  4. JBL Tune 500bt not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL LIVE 500BT has choppy and disconnecting audio: Hi. I have JBL LIVE 500BT headphones that worked perfectly with my Microsoft surface, phone, and iPad. While connected to my PC I get choppy and disconnecting audio.I'm running Version 20H2 of Windows 10 Home.I have a CyberPowerPC with an IntelR CoreTM i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz...
  6. JBL Live 300 TWS Wireless Earphones choppy audio in Windows 10

JBL Live 300 TWS Wireless Earphones choppy audio in Windows 10: I have a pair of JBL Live 300 TWS Wireless Earphones and when I connect them to my PC the audio is really choppy. How can I fix this? I am connecting to my PC via my Bluetooth Dongle, I have tried reset drivers for the dongle but the audio still bad. My earphones are on A2DP...
  7. JBL 500BT on -ear headphones

JBL 500BT on -ear headphones: Good day, I have a set of JBL 500 Bluetooth headphones. The sound quality varies and is more often than not very garbled. It works fine with my Android Smartphone. I've tried forgetting the device and reconnecting, but to no avail. It is very annoying when trying to do...
  8. Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT

Can't connect JBL TUNE 500BT: Hey there, For a long time my headphones worked fine. Yesterday i tried to connect them to my PC and nothing happened. I looked into Bluetooth settings and this showed up : [ATTACH] For some time i could only select "JBL TUNE500BT Hands-Free AG Audio" as output, but there...
  9. JBL 500BT

JBL 500BT: windows não encontra o phone JBL 500BT! O phone conecta em, outros dispositivos [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-500bt/04feb6f4-542b-4e79-a0af-cb8f962b7eff
  10. Bluetooth audio choppy

Bluetooth audio choppy: Hi, I have read several other threads, which are locked despite many saying no working solution. I don't have that enhancements tab, I've looked everywhere. I am on 1809 with all MS updates, and all HP updates. I also checked EVERY BT and audio device in the device manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl live 500bt bluetooth disconnects

2. jbl live 500bt how to disconnect bluetooth