Windows 10: JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad

Discus and support JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I am just wondering why I cannot pair these headphones with my laptop. When I try to add a device, it says "Connecting" and then it times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SapphireRanger2, Dec 8, 2020.

1. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad

Hi all,

I am just wondering why I cannot pair these headphones with my laptop. When I try to add a device, it says "Connecting" and then it times out and says "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again." Any assistance would be great!

M

:)

SapphireRanger2, Dec 8, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

JBL Outs Synchros Reflect and JBL Synchros Reflect BT In-Ear Sport Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated raises the bar on sport headphones with high-performance audio and a new twist in its new, supremely wearable JBL Synchros Reflect and JBL Synchros Reflect BT in-ear headphones.

"Music motivates us when we exercise," said Michael Mauser, President, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. "We want to focus on the experience, not the gear; so, for the first time, HARMAN has brought together powerful JBL audio performance with a combination of new features, resulting in an ideal solution for running, hiking, biking and working out. Our new JBL Synchros Reflect and JBL Synchros Reflect BT sport headphones address the real needs of athletes, freeing them up to focus on their goals."

JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad 218a_thm.jpg

Meet your new ultimate workout partner. Winners of the coveted 2014 Red Dot Design Award, the new JBL Synchros Reflect and JBL Synchros Reflect BT in-ear headphones feature powerful JBL audio performance, and Freebit ergonomic ear tips that deliver a perfect combination of comfort with an unshakeable, activity-ready fit that leaves you free to do your best. Plus, the distinctive, reflective colored cable makes you more visible when you run in low light situations. In features, sound and wearability, JBL Synchros are the headphones that motivate you anywhere, anytime.

JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones: You know where you're going. Now you have a partner to help get you there. JBL Synchros Reflect headphones combine quality sound with secure fit and reflective cables let you focus, whether you're merely exercising or pushing your limit. Freebit ear tips, designed to stay put through all your reps, twists and turns, gently but firmly lock into your ears and channel the sound to you. The distinctive, reflective colored cord looks out for you, making you more visible in low light situations. A customizable extension cable lets you set the length so you can wear your player or smartphone wherever is best for you to stay plugged in and in the zone. Built-in magnets keep the earpieces on stand-by when not in use. Wrap them around your neck and watch them click together; no more loose cables getting caught on your sport clothing. Take calls, control tracks and adjust volume with rugged, sweat-proof in-line controls. Choose iOS for Apple devices, or universal for compatibility with most others. And underneath it all, there's that powerful JBL bass and clear vocals, keeping you pumped-up and on track.

JBL Synchros Reflect BT in-ear headphones with Bluetooth: You value innovation and style. It sparks your imagination and keeps you moving forward and focused. That's the motivating force behind JBL Synchros Reflect BT. True wireless Bluetooth technology keeps you unfettered, with freedom from wires and up to 5 hours of your favorite soundtracks. JBL Synchros Reflect BT's rugged design and ergonomic form factor are fully suited to a driven, athletic lifestyle. The Synchros Reflect BT also includes Freebit ear tips that fit with comfort and stability so your headphones are never a distraction. The distinctive, reflective colored cord is also a staple for these headphones and makes you more visible in low light situations, while the unique in-line sliding clasp allows adjustment of the cable length to keep your remote control/mic at hand but never in the way. And when you're not listening, just wrap the earpieces around your neck; built-in magnets click together and keep them on stand-by. These sweat-proof headphones take whatever you can dish out and keep on doing what they do best: deliver quality JBL sound from their premium 8.5 mm drivers to keep you motivated and in the zone. JBL Synchros Reflect BT headphones will help you reach the finish line in style.

Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on the JBL Synchros Reflect (MSRP $59.95) and JBL Synchros Reflect BT (MSRP $99.95) headphones, or to purchase, visit www.JBL.com.

btarunr, Dec 8, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    JBL Everest Revolutionizes Wireless Headphones Category

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, the premier connected technologies company for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, today introduced the new JBL Everest series, a line of five wireless headphones including around-ear, on-ear and in-ear styles. JBL Everest gives music lovers an advanced and wide-ranging feature package in wireless headphones.

An unparalleled blend of topflight audio technology and ergonomic design, all models within the JBL Everest wireless headphones series connect wirelessly to any smart device. Listeners can fully immerse themselves in JBL's renowned sound quality and move freely without wires as they savor their favorite songs. For additional comfort, best in class ergonomics were developed through extensive research to provide contoured ear cushions and earpiece shapes for all listeners.

JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad 165b_thm.jpg

The Everest series' flagship model, the JBL Everest ELITE 700, offers the most innovative and inclusive set of features ever packed into wireless headphones. Bluetooth 4.1 provides listeners the ease of wireless connectivity, while the new NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling Technology pairs the immersive experience of noise-cancelling with the power to control the amount of outside noise let in, creating each user's ideal balance of ambient sound and music.

With JBL Pro Audio sound, the Everest ELITE 700 wireless headphone delivers a dynamic acoustic experience. The carefully sculpted ear cushions provide unmatched fit around the ears, maximizing comfort throughout the ELITE 700 wireless headphone's 15 hours of playtime. The headphones' TruNote technology calibrates sound based on the fit around the ears, delivering sound personalized for each individual. The free, downloadable My JBL Headphones App elevates personalization by allowing users to further customize headphone settings and features.

"The JBL Everest wireless headphones series sets a new standard for connected headphones. For the first time in a wireless headphone, HARMAN unites lifestyle design and meaningful new technology, addressing consumer needs in a way no other company has," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Audio Division, HARMAN. "We deliver an unparalleled experience with our blend of sound quality, comfort and personalization."

The leader in revolutionary sound, JBL continues to push audio boundaries through innovation and personalized sound technology. The JBL brand offers unprecedented wireless headphone performance for authentic audio experiences.

JBL Everest Wireless Headphones Series Feature Details:
    • BT 4.1: Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
    • Legendary JBL Pro Audio: Experience the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for almost 70 years.
    • Best in Class Ergonomics These ear cups are carefully designed to fit all ears, and not just sit on top of them. This is achieved through extensive research on human ear shapes and anatomy, developing proprietary contoured ear cushions, and earpiece shapes. As a result, listeners experience unprecedented comfort-allowing a longer, more enjoyable experience.
    • NXTGen ANC: For the first time, JBL combines the immersive experience of active noise-cancelling technology and allows control of the amount of ambient noise let in. Users have the power to balance awareness of their surroundings with the listening experience, with a simple press of a button.
    • TruNoteTM Auto Sound Calibration: Listeners will be blown away with the cleanest, most authentic version of music possible. TruNoteTM Auto Sound calibrates sound based on how ear cups fit around the ears, for a personalized audio experience.
    • ShareMe 2.0: Connect with any brand of Bluetooth headphone and share music, videos and games with friends - easily and wirelessly.
    • Auto Off: Experience greater simplicity and a longer battery life with the auto off feature which powers the headphones off automatically when not in use.
    • My JBL Headphones App: Get even more control and personalization of your listening experience with this free App. Through your mobile device, you can create custom EQ settings, and access all other headphone settings and features.

JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad 165a_thm.jpg

btarunr, Dec 8, 2020
  4. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad

HARMAN Introduces the JBL WR2.4 Wireless Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, announces the availability of great-sounding home headphones with unprecedented comfort and convenience. The most noticeable feature of the JBL WR2.4 headphones is a thing that is missing: the cord. Listeners will enjoy untethered freedom to move, as they enjoy JBL's signature great sound. These wireless headphones give the user a generous 100 feet (30 meters) of reception range. Built-in rechargeable batteries extend freedom from the AC outlet, as well, with over eight hours of continuous playtime.

"We've married premium audio for your TV, home theater, MP3 player, DVD or cable box with the freedom you've always enjoyed with room-filling stereo systems," said Michael Mauser, President HARMAN Lifestyle. "These headphones deliver the carefully-crafted listening experience we're famous for, without tying you down with cables."

JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad JBL_WR2.4_01_thm.jpg

Wireless convenience would be nothing without comfort, and the JBL WR2.4s are designed for both. Lightweight, with generously sized padded cups and a fully adjustable headband, these wireless phones can be worn for extended periods without fatigue.

Trusted by musicians for delivering a consistent and crisp acoustic performance, JBL engineers have designed the WR2.4 headphones with semi-closed back acoustics for naturally enhanced sound quality throughout their 18 Hz to 20 kHz sound range. The uncompromising 2.4 GHz digital bandwidth ensures reception untainted by transmission noise, and the 32-ohm impedance enables a wide range of listening volumes.

JBL WR2.4 headphones come with two rechargeable AAA batteries, a pick-up-and-go charging cradle and power adapter; and a 3.5 mm stereo to dual RCA audio cable for connecting your audio system to the transmitter base.

Pricing and Availability
    The JBL WR2.4 Headphones has a suggested retail price of $99.95 and is available now at Best Buy or JBL.com. For additional information on the new JBL WR2.4 headphones, or to purchase, visit www.JBL.com.

Cristian_25H, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad

1. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Wireless Headphones not Connecting with Lenovo ThinkPad - Similar Threads - JBL Reflect Mini

2. My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device: Hi,I am struggling to get my JBL reflect flow headphones connected to my Win 11 Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10.They are only recognized as "other device".They connect and work perfect both with my iPad and Samsung Android phone.I have followed all steps in a previous similar report...
  3. My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device: Hi,I am struggling to get my JBL reflect flow headphones connected to my Win 11 Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10.They are only recognized as "other device".They connect and work perfect both with my iPad and Samsung Android phone.I have followed all steps in a previous similar report...
  4. JBL Headphones

JBL Headphones: I am having trouble connecting my jbl headphones. It's asking for the pin, can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-headphones/f50b03fb-fec7-4ee4-9ce3-2c36d667571a
  5. JBL Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Headphones: I am having trouble connecting my jbl headphones. It's asking for the pin, can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-headphones/f50b03fb-fec7-4ee4-9ce3-2c36d667571a
  6. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem: Hı, My name is Yigit. I have a connection problem with my new earphones. Firstly ı checked my laptop's Bluetooth service. My laptop is easily connected with other devices. My Bluetooth drivers are already updated. And my earphone connected to other devices successfully. I...
  7. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem

JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem: Hı, My name is Yigit. I have a connection problem with my new earphones. Firstly ı checked my laptop's Bluetooth service. My laptop is easily connected with other devices. My Bluetooth drivers are already updated. And my earphone connected to other devices successfully. I...
  8. JBL Reflect Mini 2 Bluetooh Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect JBL TUNE 600BTnc headphones and Surface book 2: Hi everyone, I recently bought a surface book 2 and today I bought a pair of of JBL TUNE 600BTnc Headphones. The headphones work fine and were easy to pair with my phone via bluetooth, but the Surface book doesn't seem to see the headphones. Is this a problem with my...
  10. Can't connect to JBL headphone

Can't connect to JBL headphone: I am trying to pair my JBL headphone with my laptop but it never show my headphone when I search devices. I have tried all 3 kind of searches but got nothing. Can anyone help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl reflect mini 2 win11 driver