Windows 10: JBL T 500 Problem with windows

Discus and support JBL T 500 Problem with windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Dear, I have a problem with my JBL T 500 headphones, they keep disconnecting and connecting with my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 automatically, knowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlaaBodaka, Dec 9, 2018.

1. JBL T 500 Problem with windows

Hi Dear,

I have a problem with my JBL T 500 headphones, they keep disconnecting and connecting with my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 automatically,

knowing that all my Bluetooth drivers are up to date, what should I do please.

Best,

:)

AlaaBodaka, Dec 9, 2018
  2. 3William Win User

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, Dec 9, 2018
  3. JBL charge2 bluetooth speaker

I'm running Windows 10. my JBL Bluetooth speaker was working. My PC speakers are working and I can't find the JBL, but now when I open Control Panel the JBL Is listed there but has no listing under the 'services' or ' hardware' tabs. When I click on the
    picture of the JBL speaker, it shows at the bottom of the screen as being paired.

Need help!!

Frustrated

Russell Brown

RussellBrown6550, Dec 9, 2018
  4. BojanKrt Win User

JBL T 500 Problem with windows

JBL GO speaker

Hello to everybody,

I can't connect (bluetooth), JBL GO speaker to my laptop or even to my Windows limia 550 phone. Boath using Windows 10. In the past JBL speaker was already connected. Sudenly stop works. I remuved device from bluetooth connection list and triead to reinstal
    it. The JBL speaker is not visible (detected).

Is the problem with the speaker or ....? Blue light on the speaker is blinking as normal.

Sorry for my English.

Thank you for support.

Bojan

BojanKrt, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

JBL T 500 Problem with windows

1. JBL T 500 Problem with windows - Similar Threads - JBL 500 Problem

2. JBL Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JBL Audio Problem: Hello. For few days i am facing the following problem: i cannot connect to "streo" mode of my JBLT510 BT headset, it connects "hands-free ag" mode automaicly.When I try to fix it in the sound settings screenshots are in Turkish, it says "connection failed". It also shows up...
  3. Magnifying Problem 500%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifying Problem 500%: Ok so after loading up a video game it auto set my resolution of my monitor to 640x480 which is still readable and workable. The issue arrived when after closing the game and going into the resolution setting it wasn't able to be changed. Seeing I could magnify the screen by...
  4. Magnifying Problem 500%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifying Problem 500%: Ok so after loading up a video game it auto set my resolution of my monitor to 640x480 which is still readable and workable. The issue arrived when after closing the game and going into the resolution setting it wasn't able to be changed. Seeing I could magnify the screen by...
  5. Magnifying Problem 500%

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. AMD 500 chipset USB problem

AMD 500 chipset USB problem: I copied a large amount of data on multiple sistems this weekend. I have X470 chipset and intel nuc 8259u. On all sistems i had dropouts so I think that problem is in Windows 10 or usb drivers and in chipsets. I have leatest bioses and 20h2 with leatest updates. USB standard...
  7. Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc

Problem with JBL Tune 750 btnc: Hello, while I didnt had problems pairing my JBL headphones I have a problem making them work with Skype, Teams or whatever.. There are two modes in sound settings, JBL stereo and JBL hends free. JBL stereo works just fine meaning I can listen music etc but JBL hand free...
  8. JBL 500 BT headset

JBL 500 BT headset: I recently acquired the headset both me and me girlfrend bought one, and both came with the same issue and since day one noted that there was an issue with video calls in my laptop with Windows 10, the issue was that every sound was emited like robotic and nothing can be...
  9. JBL charge 3 can´t connect.

JBL charge 3 can´t connect.: Hello, I installed and reinstalled the driver several times but I can´t connect it to my PC. It every time tell´s me "Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem Gerät hergestellt werden"....
  10. JBL Speaker volume control problem

JBL Speaker volume control problem: Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker...