Windows 10: JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15

Discus and support JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The headphones JBL T450, not wireless, doesn't play any sound when plugged into the left headset jack of the laptop ROG Strix G15. Already tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AvenSoraster11, Dec 18, 2020.

1. JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15

The headphones JBL T450, not wireless, doesn't play any sound when plugged into the left headset jack of the laptop ROG Strix G15. Already tried the following:

• Changing the plugged headphones to 'Headphone' or 'Headset' on the Realtek Audio Console
    • Turning off audio enhancements on the device properties from the Device Manager
    • Disabling and Enabling the device headphones on Device Properties

The headphones do work, since they do play sound when plugged into a phone's S10 headset jack.

:)

AvenSoraster11, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New ASUS ROG Strix LC (liquid-cooled) Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card

Read more: ROG Strix LC Radeo RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 ǀ Graphics Cards

Brink, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Andy_UK# Win User
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

Hi,

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401
    to Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089311.

This weekend the sound has stopped working again. When the laptop boots up it makes the usual ROG sound, but then as soon as Windows is reached it doesn't make any. I've tried both the above drivers, multiple times, and it hasn't worked. I've also tried
    changing the BIOS from 309 to 310, but that hasn't made any difference. I've tried two different headphones too and they do not have sound either.

I've gone into device manager and disabled/enabled Realtek and updated drivers / uninstalled / reinstalled drivers.

The speaker icon is showing that it is on and allows me to change the level too.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Andy_UK#, Dec 18, 2020
  4. 3William Win User

JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I have the same problem.

I had windows 7 and a new JBL Flip3. It was working. This weekend I upgrade to Windows 10 and the JBL stopped working. I have been working all weekend with Microsoft premium support and we have not fixed it yet. Like others the JBL is "paired" but
    not connected. There is no "button" we can push to connect. So when we right click on the speaker Icon and select "playback devices" the JBL is not listed. As it is not listed, it can't be selected as the default.

Not only myself but Microsoft Premium support have tried all the steps listed here. We have even done a reset. Updated all the drivers. Still not fixed.

Can this be escalated please?

3William, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15

1. JBL T450 not working on ROG Strix G15 - Similar Threads - JBL T450 working

2. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  3. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  4. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  5. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  6. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6: In my network adapter I have the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card but I only have 2.4gHz and 5.0 gHz option for wifi connection. i have tried uninstalling and installing my wifi adapter but still it wouldn’t show up. How do I solve this?...
  7. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6: In my network adapter I have the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card but I only have 2.4gHz and 5.0 gHz option for wifi connection. i have tried uninstalling and installing my wifi adapter but still it wouldn’t show up. How do I solve this?...
  8. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI: my laptops monitor is 144hz, and i have this problem when i unplug it it reverts back to 60hz and when i plug it back in i goes back to 144hz, is there a way to fix this permanently? i searched every where for a power command in intel graphics and settings but couldnt find it...
  9. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI: my laptops monitor is 144hz, and i have this problem when i unplug it it reverts back to 60hz and when i plug it back in i goes back to 144hz, is there a way to fix this permanently? i searched every where for a power command in intel graphics and settings but couldnt find it...
  10. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

in Windows 10 Customization