Windows 10: JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10

Discus and support JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sagar kandhway, Mar 24, 2019.

1. JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10

Hi

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-t450bt-bluetooth-headphones-not-working/539ae02b-53b2-4a77-8d56-0d4e9c95ecc7?rtAction=1553450224139&tm=1553452875722

All the mentioned method in the above link has been tried but non of them are working.

I will just summaries the problem of window 10 with JBL T450BT Bluetooth headphone

1. Just after pairing the headphone, if any audio is being played in the system, audio will smoothly transfer to headphone and is working normally.
    2. Upon pausing/stooping the audio, headphone is showing connected status but on resuming/starting any audio, no audio is coming in the headphone and from system speaker also.
    3. On running window troubleshoot for Bluetooth, two results are coming
      • If any audio is paying in the system- it is showing problem fixed and the running audio starts working in the headphone normally
        • again on pausing/stopping the audio, the same problem starts and no audio is coming from headphone on resuming or starting the audio (not even from system speaker also)
      • If no audio is being played in the system or it is in the pause status - It is showing problem fixed but actually on starting or resuming audio, the same problem persist (no audio is coming in the headphone and from system speaker also).

Window troubleshoot has been tried multiple time but every time result is same (above).

For information: the same headphone is working absolutely fine in my Android phone.

Early help for above problem would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sagar Kandhway

:)

sagar kandhway, Mar 24, 2019

2. JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 Home Version 1803

Hi & Happy 2019!

My JBL T450BT Bluetooth headphones will not connect/pair with my computers running Windows 10 Home Version 1803. System updated just now. Latest drivers installed. Computer has no issues connecting to other Bluetooth devices, such as my phone or the Logitech
    Bluetooth keyboard I'm typing on. Headphones pair and connect well with other devices like my phones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

RJ

Ralph Hudson, Mar 24, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 24, 2019
  4. JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10

HARMAN Announces the JBL Synchros S400 Bluetooth Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to announce the JBL Synchros S400BT Bluetooth wireless on-ear stereo headphones, full of new features and innovations, bringing world-renowned JBL professional audio sound in a wireless configuration.

The new JBL Synchros S400BT headphones deliver the superb sound-staging that the JBL Synchros line is known for. It combines intuitive touch-sensitive control with the on-the-go freedom and convenience of Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity with advanced aptX audio encoding to bring you a unique combination of innovative user interface with JBL's balanced audio and PureBass performance.

JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 HARMAN_JBL_Synchros_S400_01_thm.jpg

"At HARMAN, we know that technology should serve to make our audio experiences better. That's why our engineers are constantly pushing the limits to offer consumers simpler ways of engaging with their music," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. "With these new Bluetooth headphones, we are giving consumers not only the convenience of a wireless audio connection, but an even simpler way of controlling the experience with our new touch sensor controls. Add in JBL Professional Audio sound with PureBass performance and our customers will be enveloped in a revolutionary experience of sound and simplicity."

JBL Synchros S400BT headphones are both easy to use and powerful to experience; the intuitive touch-sensor interface on its left earcup lets you adjust music volume, switch tracks or receive calls with the simple swipe of a finger. No more fumbling for tiny buttons in hard-to-reach places: the whole surface of the earcup acts as a single touch-sensitive control system. The touch-sensitive surface of the cup tracks the movement of your fingers across the touch sensor with an LED trail, spotlighting your audio experience for all eyes to see. NFC technology enables easy pairing with other NFC devices with a simple tap. And the built-in batteries boast 15 hours of playback time via Bluetooth, with the ability to connect via cable for passive playback mode. 40 mm drivers deliver amazing JBL clarity and hard-hitting bass, while the echo-cancellation technology enables natural sounding phone calls. For comfort, ergonomics and portability, JBL Synchros S400BT headphones sport 3D-axis earcup rotation and plush leather cushions with an authentic steel headband. Viewed as a whole, the S400BT is a wireless headphone that's meant to celebrate - as much as to simplify - premium listening.

Features and Specifications:
    • JBL professional audio sound with PureBass performance
    • Advanced aptX encoding for the best possible wireless audio experience
    • Bluetooth 3.0 technology for a wireless listening experience
    • Simple NFC pairing capability
    • Touch sensor controls intuitively manage music & calls
    • Smart LED light trail follows the swipe of your finger on the touch sensor earcup
    • USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
    • Dual use: plug in the included cable to use even while the battery is charging
    • 40 mm driver delivers amazing clarity and hard-hitting bass
    • Echo-cancellation technology for more natural sounding phone calls
    • 3D-axis earcup rotation enhances ergonomic fit and portability
    • Plush leather cushions and authentic steel headband for functionality and comfort
    Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on the JBL Synchros S400BT Headphones (MSRP $299.95), or to purchase, visit www.jbl.com.

Cristian_25H, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10

1. JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 - Similar Threads - JBL T450BT Bluetooth

2. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  3. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth: I had this problem. And the original threat was closed so I couldn't post the solution I found. Here is the solution:Strangely you have to activate airplane mode fist and then freshly connect the jbl tune with Bluetooth. Then there will be an option so connect it as an audio...
  4. JBL Headphones not recognised as audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. JBL Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JBL Headphones: I am having trouble connecting my jbl headphones. It's asking for the pin, can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-headphones/f50b03fb-fec7-4ee4-9ce3-2c36d667571a
  6. JBL Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Headphones: I am having trouble connecting my jbl headphones. It's asking for the pin, can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-headphones/f50b03fb-fec7-4ee4-9ce3-2c36d667571a
  7. JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth

JBL headphones not recognized as audio device by bluetooth: I am trying to connect my JBL LIVE 650BTNC headphones to my Lenovo W541 using bluetooth. However my laptop is not able to recognize the device coorectly. Now although it shows up as a bluetooth device it somehow fails to see it as an audio device. It even pairs to the...
  8. Headphones bluetooth JBL 115BT metallic sound with Windows 10

Headphones bluetooth JBL 115BT metallic sound with Windows 10: Hi all, This strange behavior is happening with my JBL 115BT when connected to Windows 10 wirelessly via bluetooth. When connected, after a while, I can't hear anything else other than a metallic sound. It doesn't matter if I'm listening to music or in a call via Skype,...
  9. [Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro] Bluetooth JBL Headphones Stuttering

[Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro] Bluetooth JBL Headphones Stuttering: Dear, I am using Macbook Pro 16" using Windows 10 Pro, I am facing problem what ever headphone i attach on bluetooth is going stuttering. It is not work properly. But when i turn off Wi-Fi then it is working fine. Is there any way i can use Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in same time...
  10. JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 Home Version 1803

JBL T450BT Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Windows 10 Home Version 1803: Hi & Happy 2019! My JBL T450BT Bluetooth headphones will not connect/pair with my computers running Windows 10 Home Version 1803. System updated just now. Latest drivers installed. Computer has no issues connecting to other Bluetooth devices, such as my phone or the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl tune500 bt drivers for windows 10

2. what to do if bluetooth headphones are not working except when they are on charging

3. my jbl headphone is not working well on my PC

4. JBL TUNE 500BT drivers,
  5. jbl t450bt windows microfon not work,
  6. jbl t460 bt microphone connection to windows,
  7. jbl bluetooth headphones stopped working,
  8. JBL Tune750BT win10,
  9. jbl tune750bt setting up bluetooth,
  10. jbl headphones bluetooth microphone not working,
  11. unable to connect jbl headphone on windows 10,
  12. jbl headphones wireless not starting,
  13. generic bluetooth adapter disables while connected to jbl e65btnc,
  14. jbl 450 bt headphones,