Windows 10: JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality

Discus and support JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My bluetooth headphone JBL Tune750BTNC does not work for calls gives bad distorted sound from my Windows 10 PC winver 1909 build 18363.1082. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Charles Youssef cyoussef, Sep 25, 2020.

1. JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality

Hi,

My bluetooth headphone JBL Tune750BTNC does not work for calls gives bad distorted sound from my Windows 10 PC winver 1909 build 18363.1082.

It works fine as a media output using the stereo bluetooth device output.But as a calling device which uses the "hands-free audio" bluetooth device, it gives bad distorted barely understandable output.

The problem can be seen from the "test" option of the audio device in the sound control panel, giving very bad sound quality.

Troubleshooting done:

- Same headset works fine with android & mac, for both calling and media output
    - Upgraded all the drivers on my laptop to the latest: didn't help
    - Already went through all the steps here: didn't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-headphones-sound-very/0775a7e2-9833-4bcf-aa2f-b83281ef6e7e
    - Tried disabling the stereo device keeping only the "hands-free audio" device active: didn't help

- Tried disabling features services from the device under "devices and printers" services tab: didn't help

- Windows update is up to date and system lenovo x1 is scanned and updated for all drivers: Issue still persist.

Looking forward for your assistance in resolving this issue.

Thanks.

:)

Charles Youssef cyoussef, Sep 25, 2020

2. HARMAN Announces the JBL Synchros S400 Bluetooth Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to announce the JBL Synchros S400BT Bluetooth wireless on-ear stereo headphones, full of new features and innovations, bringing world-renowned JBL professional audio sound in a wireless configuration.

The new JBL Synchros S400BT headphones deliver the superb sound-staging that the JBL Synchros line is known for. It combines intuitive touch-sensitive control with the on-the-go freedom and convenience of Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity with advanced aptX audio encoding to bring you a unique combination of innovative user interface with JBL's balanced audio and PureBass performance.

JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality HARMAN_JBL_Synchros_S400_01_thm.jpg

"At HARMAN, we know that technology should serve to make our audio experiences better. That's why our engineers are constantly pushing the limits to offer consumers simpler ways of engaging with their music," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. "With these new Bluetooth headphones, we are giving consumers not only the convenience of a wireless audio connection, but an even simpler way of controlling the experience with our new touch sensor controls. Add in JBL Professional Audio sound with PureBass performance and our customers will be enveloped in a revolutionary experience of sound and simplicity."

JBL Synchros S400BT headphones are both easy to use and powerful to experience; the intuitive touch-sensor interface on its left earcup lets you adjust music volume, switch tracks or receive calls with the simple swipe of a finger. No more fumbling for tiny buttons in hard-to-reach places: the whole surface of the earcup acts as a single touch-sensitive control system. The touch-sensitive surface of the cup tracks the movement of your fingers across the touch sensor with an LED trail, spotlighting your audio experience for all eyes to see. NFC technology enables easy pairing with other NFC devices with a simple tap. And the built-in batteries boast 15 hours of playback time via Bluetooth, with the ability to connect via cable for passive playback mode. 40 mm drivers deliver amazing JBL clarity and hard-hitting bass, while the echo-cancellation technology enables natural sounding phone calls. For comfort, ergonomics and portability, JBL Synchros S400BT headphones sport 3D-axis earcup rotation and plush leather cushions with an authentic steel headband. Viewed as a whole, the S400BT is a wireless headphone that's meant to celebrate - as much as to simplify - premium listening.

Features and Specifications:
    • JBL professional audio sound with PureBass performance
    • Advanced aptX encoding for the best possible wireless audio experience
    • Bluetooth 3.0 technology for a wireless listening experience
    • Simple NFC pairing capability
    • Touch sensor controls intuitively manage music & calls
    • Smart LED light trail follows the swipe of your finger on the touch sensor earcup
    • USB rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
    • Dual use: plug in the included cable to use even while the battery is charging
    • 40 mm driver delivers amazing clarity and hard-hitting bass
    • Echo-cancellation technology for more natural sounding phone calls
    • 3D-axis earcup rotation enhances ergonomic fit and portability
    • Plush leather cushions and authentic steel headband for functionality and comfort
    Pricing and Availability
    For additional information on the JBL Synchros S400BT Headphones (MSRP $299.95), or to purchase, visit www.jbl.com.

Cristian_25H, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Headphones not showing up as separate playback device, bad quality audio

Hi Anna,

The bad quality audio that you are experiencing can occur due to several reasons, such as, an outdated audio driver, a missing audio driver, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Have you tried updating your audio driver? If not, kindly do so by following the steps in this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Sep 25, 2020
  4. JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality

Poor audio quality from Bluetooth headphones

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made on the PC?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Bluetooth.

1. Go to Settings > Updates & Security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems click on
      Bluetooth.
    3. Follow the instructions on the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Refer the article to

update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can refer the article by Bose on
    poor sound quality from a Bluetooth device
    and

optimizing audio

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality

1. JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth Audio - Bad Quality - Similar Threads - JBL Tune750BTNC Bluetooth

2. Bad Audio Quality for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Audio Quality for Windows 10: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you.PS: It's not my headphones. They work perfectly fine on my other devices Xbox, Switch, etc....
  3. Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Audio Quality Lucidsound Headphones: I've tried everything I've seen, but nothing worked. Please help me if you can. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-audio-quality-lucidsound-headphones/03987c98-bace-4b2b-bd19-26c6a1dbab92
  4. Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver "JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio" - clicking sound: Hi, I'm trying to use a JBL Tune750BT NC headphone as Headset for Microsoft Teams or Skype. To be able it is required to select JBL TUNE750BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio HSP / HFP profile. After choosing that it is impossible to hear a sound, just clicking noise. JBL...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  6. Audio quality kinda bad?

Audio quality kinda bad?: After I removed all of my bluetooth audios, my old headphones and my recent speaker, I noticed how my audio quality with my headphones got kinda less bass and i can barely hear it. Is there something wrong with it? I need help please....
  7. Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality

Bluetooth Audio Bad Quality: Hello I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop using a BT dongle. when I plug the dongle and turn on the headset, it automatically pairs with windows but has a poor quality. I can see two different items in device manager named "headset, hands-free" and...
  8. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...
  9. bad quality audio in videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    bad quality audio in videos: I use a mic built in the headphones. The issue appeared when I recorded a video on Minecraft, at first I didn’t hear anything. I fixed it but faced another problem. I was able to hear the audio for my microphone clearly, but the game audio is choppy. Moreover I can hear my...
  10. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality: Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings my headphones are...