Windows 10: JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls

Discus and support JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a pair of JBL TUNE 600 BTNC, and I've been using them a lot for gaming and music. However, they have many problems when I use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbbanFahim, Aug 4, 2021.

1. JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls

I recently bought a pair of JBL TUNE 600 BTNC, and I've been using them a lot for gaming and music. However, they have many problems when I use them during calls. Firstly, when i connect them wirelessly, over bluetooth to my laptop, the Sound Settings shows me two different devices connected:"Headphones JBL 600BTNC Stereo""Headset JBL 600BTNC Hands-Free AG Audio"Only the second one appears for my microphone option for microphone input, and both appear for choice of output devices. During a call, if use the second option for both input and output, i can use the mic on headphones very well

:)

AbbanFahim, Aug 4, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

JBL Everest Revolutionizes Wireless Headphones Category

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, the premier connected technologies company for automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, today introduced the new JBL Everest series, a line of five wireless headphones including around-ear, on-ear and in-ear styles. JBL Everest gives music lovers an advanced and wide-ranging feature package in wireless headphones.

An unparalleled blend of topflight audio technology and ergonomic design, all models within the JBL Everest wireless headphones series connect wirelessly to any smart device. Listeners can fully immerse themselves in JBL's renowned sound quality and move freely without wires as they savor their favorite songs. For additional comfort, best in class ergonomics were developed through extensive research to provide contoured ear cushions and earpiece shapes for all listeners.

JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls 165b_thm.jpg

The Everest series' flagship model, the JBL Everest ELITE 700, offers the most innovative and inclusive set of features ever packed into wireless headphones. Bluetooth 4.1 provides listeners the ease of wireless connectivity, while the new NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling Technology pairs the immersive experience of noise-cancelling with the power to control the amount of outside noise let in, creating each user's ideal balance of ambient sound and music.

With JBL Pro Audio sound, the Everest ELITE 700 wireless headphone delivers a dynamic acoustic experience. The carefully sculpted ear cushions provide unmatched fit around the ears, maximizing comfort throughout the ELITE 700 wireless headphone's 15 hours of playtime. The headphones' TruNote technology calibrates sound based on the fit around the ears, delivering sound personalized for each individual. The free, downloadable My JBL Headphones App elevates personalization by allowing users to further customize headphone settings and features.

"The JBL Everest wireless headphones series sets a new standard for connected headphones. For the first time in a wireless headphone, HARMAN unites lifestyle design and meaningful new technology, addressing consumer needs in a way no other company has," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Audio Division, HARMAN. "We deliver an unparalleled experience with our blend of sound quality, comfort and personalization."

The leader in revolutionary sound, JBL continues to push audio boundaries through innovation and personalized sound technology. The JBL brand offers unprecedented wireless headphone performance for authentic audio experiences.

JBL Everest Wireless Headphones Series Feature Details:
    • BT 4.1: Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
    • Legendary JBL Pro Audio: Experience the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for almost 70 years.
    • Best in Class Ergonomics These ear cups are carefully designed to fit all ears, and not just sit on top of them. This is achieved through extensive research on human ear shapes and anatomy, developing proprietary contoured ear cushions, and earpiece shapes. As a result, listeners experience unprecedented comfort-allowing a longer, more enjoyable experience.
    • NXTGen ANC: For the first time, JBL combines the immersive experience of active noise-cancelling technology and allows control of the amount of ambient noise let in. Users have the power to balance awareness of their surroundings with the listening experience, with a simple press of a button.
    • TruNoteTM Auto Sound Calibration: Listeners will be blown away with the cleanest, most authentic version of music possible. TruNoteTM Auto Sound calibrates sound based on how ear cups fit around the ears, for a personalized audio experience.
    • ShareMe 2.0: Connect with any brand of Bluetooth headphone and share music, videos and games with friends - easily and wirelessly.
    • Auto Off: Experience greater simplicity and a longer battery life with the auto off feature which powers the headphones off automatically when not in use.
    • My JBL Headphones App: Get even more control and personalization of your listening experience with this free App. Through your mobile device, you can create custom EQ settings, and access all other headphone settings and features.

JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls 165a_thm.jpg

btarunr, Aug 4, 2021
  3. HARMAN Also Debuts the JBL J46BT Wireless Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, is proud to announce new options for enjoying legendary JBL sound with wireless freedom and convenience. Dynamic sound meets wireless Bluetooth flexibility in a small, in-ear configuration with the new JBL J46BT Bluetooth in-ear headphones.

"HARMAN recognizes the benefits that Bluetooth wireless technology can bring to consumers who listen to music on the go," said Michael Mauser, president, Lifestyle Division, HARMAN. "By bringing Bluetooth to market in this small, ultra-comfortable in-ear headphone, we are offering consumers the ultimate in portability and convenience."

JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls JBL_J46BT_01_thm.jpg

Coupling signature JBL sound with the freedom of Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, HARMAN has created a quality, lightweight, in-ear headphone that doubles as a wireless headset for managing phone calls in a flash. The JBL J46BT comes with a three-button remote control that lets you start, stop and adjust the volume of your music easily and comfortably, as well as answer or end phone calls hassle-free. It's a perfect match for those who want on-the-go headphones for hours of award-winning sound, without constraining wires. The built-in USB-rechargeable battery delivers up to five hours of music or talk time without pause. And with the added comfort of angled sound nozzles, stabilizing sports cushions (small and large included) and silicone ear tips in three different sizes (S, M, L), these remarkable headphones give you a great fit and lasting comfort. With the JBL J46BT, you've got yourself JBL quality, Bluetooth liberty and all-around top value.

Features and Specifications:
    • Advanced 6 mm drivers
    • Dynamic Frequency response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
    • JBL signature sound with PureBass performance
    • Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
    • S and L sized sport cushions for added stability
    • S, M, L sized silicone ear tips for comfort and noise isolation
    • In-ear design for maximum portability
    • Angled earpiece provides ergonomic and secure fit
    • Cable clip to clasp L and R cables together when headphone is not in use
    • Integrated remote control on cable allows for direct, easy access to buttons
    • Three-button remote control to adjust volume, play/pause music and answer/end calls
    • USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery with innovative charging clip
    • Battery charge time: 2.5 hrs
    • Music playing time: 5.5 hrs
    • Talk time: 5.5 hrs
    • Includes carrying pouch for easy storage
    Pricing & Availability
    For additional information or to purchase the JBL J46BT (MSRP $99.95), visit www.jbl.com.

Cristian_25H, Aug 4, 2021
  4. JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls

HARMAN Introduces the JBL WR2.4 Wireless Headphones

HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, announces the availability of great-sounding home headphones with unprecedented comfort and convenience. The most noticeable feature of the JBL WR2.4 headphones is a thing that is missing: the cord. Listeners will enjoy untethered freedom to move, as they enjoy JBL's signature great sound. These wireless headphones give the user a generous 100 feet (30 meters) of reception range. Built-in rechargeable batteries extend freedom from the AC outlet, as well, with over eight hours of continuous playtime.

"We've married premium audio for your TV, home theater, MP3 player, DVD or cable box with the freedom you've always enjoyed with room-filling stereo systems," said Michael Mauser, President HARMAN Lifestyle. "These headphones deliver the carefully-crafted listening experience we're famous for, without tying you down with cables."

JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls JBL_WR2.4_01_thm.jpg

Wireless convenience would be nothing without comfort, and the JBL WR2.4s are designed for both. Lightweight, with generously sized padded cups and a fully adjustable headband, these wireless phones can be worn for extended periods without fatigue.

Trusted by musicians for delivering a consistent and crisp acoustic performance, JBL engineers have designed the WR2.4 headphones with semi-closed back acoustics for naturally enhanced sound quality throughout their 18 Hz to 20 kHz sound range. The uncompromising 2.4 GHz digital bandwidth ensures reception untainted by transmission noise, and the 32-ohm impedance enables a wide range of listening volumes.

JBL WR2.4 headphones come with two rechargeable AAA batteries, a pick-up-and-go charging cradle and power adapter; and a 3.5 mm stereo to dual RCA audio cable for connecting your audio system to the transmitter base.

Pricing and Availability
    The JBL WR2.4 Headphones has a suggested retail price of $99.95 and is available now at Best Buy or JBL.com. For additional information on the new JBL WR2.4 headphones, or to purchase, visit www.JBL.com.

Cristian_25H, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls

1. JBL Wireless headphones sounding terrible during calls - Similar Threads - JBL Wireless headphones

2. wireless headphone/laptop sound synch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless headphone/laptop sound synch: I have wireless headphones manufacture is microsoft, name is prtukyt9s. I run Windows 11 pro on a brand new hp 15-fc0xxx laptop. When watching Youtube, The audio and visual goes out of synch every single time. Other than that issue, they work great. How do I synch them to...
  3. wireless headphone/laptop sound synch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless headphone/laptop sound synch: I have wireless headphones manufacture is microsoft, name is prtukyt9s. I run Windows 11 pro on a brand new hp 15-fc0xxx laptop. When watching Youtube, The audio and visual goes out of synch every single time. Other than that issue, they work great. How do I synch them to...
  4. wireless headphone/laptop sound synch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. JBL 510BT Headphones Connected but little to hardly noticeable sound.

JBL 510BT Headphones Connected but little to hardly noticeable sound.: When I connect the headphones to my laptop, I cannot get sound from them, although they work on other devices like my phone. I've tried to restart the computer, factory reset the headphones, use a troubleshoot, but nothing seems to work....
  6. JBL Headphones

JBL Headphones: I am having trouble connecting my jbl headphones. It's asking for the pin, can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-headphones/f50b03fb-fec7-4ee4-9ce3-2c36d667571a
  7. JBL Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL Headphones: I am having trouble connecting my jbl headphones. It's asking for the pin, can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jbl-headphones/f50b03fb-fec7-4ee4-9ce3-2c36d667571a
  8. Headset with no sound during calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset with no sound during calls: Hi, I'm using the Sony WH-1000xm4 headphones, I run Win10 20H2 build 19042.630 last updated on a Razer Blade 15 2020. On a normal use there is NO PROBLEM at all, the sounds are great, I can hear everything and if I go to playback devices on sound settings I can see the...
  9. Terrible sound in headphones

Terrible sound in headphones: The sound in my headphones is terrible because I hear echo and the bass is bad. This issue can be associated with headphones because I don’t have any issues with without them. I checked using different headphones and the issue persists...
  10. JBL E65BTNC headphone

JBL E65BTNC headphone: My W10 Lenove does not find my JBL E65BTNC. Headset function ok with my Samsung 8+ Phone. So the headset Bluetooth is functioning. What to do? E65BTNC...