Windows 10: JBL650BTNC Sound lagging windows 10 pro

Discus and support JBL650BTNC Sound lagging windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just recently bought some JBL650 Headsets but everyime i connect them to my pc which is windows10 pro its like the headsets cause my game and sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DGreGx, Feb 25, 2021.

1. DGreGx Win User

JBL650BTNC Sound lagging windows 10 pro

I just recently bought some JBL650 Headsets but everyime i connect them to my pc which is windows10 pro its like the headsets cause my game and sound to lag no clue why i have tried everything. My corsair Headsets work just fine im thinking it may have something to do with bluetooth somehow. Please help

:)

DGreGx, Feb 25, 2021
  2. DGreGx Win User

I just recently bought some JBL650 Headsets but everyime i connect them to my pc which is windows10 pro its like the headsets cause my game and sound to lag no clue why i have tried everything. My corsair Headsets work just fine im thinking it may have something to do with bluetooth somehow. Please help

DGreGx, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Sound lag/errors (Windows 10)

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is highly appreciated.

I'm sorry to know that you get sound lag errors in
    Windows 10.I will be happy to assist you with this.

Please follow the below methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 8 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the audio settings of the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Playing Audio”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2: Update Audio Driver and check that was causing the issue.

Step 1: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates.

Check in Windows updates if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Install optional updates” from the left pane.
    • From the “Windows Update” window, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates and install all the updates listed there.
    Step 2: Try updating the drivers from the Device Manager.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X”.
    • Click on “Device Manager”.
    • Search for the Sound Card from the device list and right click on it and select “Update Driver Software”.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of the latest driver.
    If no drivers are available, then check in the computer and sound card manufacturer’s website for the audio drivers for your sound card. If they are available, then download and
    install them on the computer.

Step 3: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the computer or sound card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 8 audio drivers available for the sound card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further help we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Vijaya Kumari 1, Feb 25, 2021
  4. JBL650BTNC Sound lagging windows 10 pro

Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. JBL650BTNC Sound lagging windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - JBL650BTNC Sound lagging

2. WINDOWS 10 PRO LAGGING

in Cortana
    WINDOWS 10 PRO LAGGING: HELLO SIR,I HAVE A PC THAT INSTALLED WINDOWS 10PRO OS WITH INTEL I3 PROCESSOR AND 8 GB RAM.BUT MY PC WAS LAGGING AFTER 5-10 MINS AFTER THE START AND ALSO LAGGING WHEN I TRY TO PLAY ANY VIDEOS.AND THE CORTONA AUTOMATICALLY OPEN.PLZ HELP ME TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  3. No sound in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in Windows 10 Pro: Hi there, Since 2 weeks I have no sound on my Windows 10 computer. I even bought a USB sound card, but nothing. The devices appear in device manager and with no errors. I tried everything on the web, but nothing. It says "No output device installed" and I have the sound...
  4. mouse lagging on windows 10 pro and on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse lagging on windows 10 pro and on games: my mouse is lagging,when I move my mouse my game freeze.Can anybody help me with my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-lagging-on-windows-10-pro-and-on-games/f3153390-d36c-4be6-a543-c09fe3b503d1
  5. Sound crackling and lag

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound crackling and lag: Every time I watch videos/Play game, Sound lag/error comes. the sound pauses repeatedly in seconds and makes a noise like "beeeeeps". I have tried all the ways, sometimes it works and sometimes not. I tried to roll back sound driver on device manager I tried to uninstall...
  6. Sound delays, lags and audio latency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sound delays, lags and audio latency in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Almost every action in Windows 10 is followed by a sound, especially on laptops. Now, what if you are experiencing a noticeable delay in that sound? I am not talking about a delay of a minute, but noticeable which could [...] This post Sound delays, lags and...
  7. windows 10 sound stuttering/lag

windows 10 sound stuttering/lag: i recently bought a new computer to replace my older rig. It was running smoothly until a week ago after i updated windows 10 to the DEC update. I now have a sound and stuttering issue that i have not be able to resolve. This occurs with USB sound devices and has serious...
  8. Sound Lag after Windows 10 October update.

Sound Lag after Windows 10 October update.: Good day ladies and Gentelmen. First time posting a problem, not the first time having problems on windows 10 update, but somehow i usualy got answer how to fix, or simply re rol back on previous version. I like the new windows 10 october update, but after installing...
  9. Sound Lag after Windows 10 October update.

Sound Lag after Windows 10 October update.: Good day ladies and Gentelmen. First time posting a problem, not the first time having problems on windows 10 update, but somehow i usualy got answer how to fix, or simply re rol back on previous version. I like the new windows 10 october update, but after installing...
  10. No Sound & Youtube Lags w/ No Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound & Youtube Lags w/ No Sound: This morning everything was fine then after a while I lost all audio and got muted laggy playback on YouTube. I'm using Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134. My speaker is an Amazon Basics BSK20 Bluetooth unit. I was playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider when the sound cut out. The volume...