Windows 10: Jenkins Installation

Discus and support Jenkins Installation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to install Jenkins on my computer at home and keep getting the error in the picture below. How do I elevate my privileges so that I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilsonMyra, Feb 5, 2021.

  1. Jenkins Installation


    I am trying to install Jenkins on my computer at home and keep getting the error in the picture below.

    How do I elevate my privileges so that I can logon as a service?

    Jenkins Installation 967a546d-771e-4fb3-ae98-1f1bca88cc53?upload=true.png

    :)
     
    WilsonMyra, Feb 5, 2021
    #1

  2. Installing Jenkins outside of "Program Files (x86)" directory

    I installed Jenkins server on my Surface in the "Program Files (x86)" directory. I later wanted to edit a config file to change the port, but it wouldn't let me since I didn't have permissions. Is there anything wrong with installing Jenkins server or
    other programs outside of the "Program Files (x86)" directory assuming the installer permits the directory to be changed.
     
    BrianBoberg, Feb 5, 2021
    #2
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Installing Jenkins outside of "Program Files (x86)" directory

    Hi Brian, there is nothing wrong with installing some software outside of Program Files. In fact applications like Jenkins WAMP, XAMMP . . . etc. where you need to edit the server config files are usually installed to a folder in the root of your C Drive
     
    DaveM121, Feb 5, 2021
    #3
  4. Jenkins Installation

    windows xp installation and dual core am

    could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx
     
    exodusprime1337, Feb 5, 2021
    #4
Thema:

Jenkins Installation

Loading...
  1. Jenkins Installation - Similar Threads - Jenkins Installation

  2. Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Comet is one of the first AI browsers to integrate conversational search and agentic capabilities; however, many users have recently complained that they can’t install the browser on their Windows computers. Even if the installation goes through, the browser won’t...
  3. How to install and set up DBeaver on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to install and set up DBeaver on Windows 11: [ATTACH]DBeaver is a popular tool for managing databases. It allows you to connect to databases, run SQL queries, browse tables, edit data, and manage database objects all in one place. DBeaver works with many databases, including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and...
  4. Unable to install Docker Desktop on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to install Docker Desktop on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Docker Desktop is one of the easiest ways to run containers on Windows 11, but installation can sometimes fail or get stuck before setup completes. This can happen because of missing Windows features, an outdated WSL installation, disabled virtualization, or an...
  5. Hermes Agent Tips and Tricks; Best Practices for Windows install

    in Windows 10 News
    Hermes Agent Tips and Tricks; Best Practices for Windows install: [IMG]AI agents are slowly becoming a part of our everyday lives. They can browse the web, execute commands, work with files, and more. One such AI agent that is becoming really popular is Hermes Agent. It is an open-source AI agent that can interact with your operating system...
  6. Microsoft Ships Windows 11 Tool That Installs a Bing Extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ships Windows 11 Tool That Installs a Bing Extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave: Microsoft has created a standalone application for Windows 11 that installs a Bing browser extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave and then asks users to make Bing their default search engine. The tool, known as Microsoft Recommended Search Settings, is distributed as a 22.2...
  7. How to install and use Gemini CLI on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to install and use Gemini CLI on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Gemini CLI brings Google’s Gemini AI directly to the Windows Terminal. Instead of opening a browser every time you want to ask Gemini something, you can run it from PowerShell and use it to work with files, write or explain code, troubleshoot errors, and perform other...
  8. Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server: I am trying to deploy a standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server. When I try to do that, we are able to create artifacts, but the MS Deploy we are not able to run because as per the syntax, MS Deploy is looking for a .csproj file, and we are using Vue...
  9. Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server: I am trying to deploy a standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server. When I try to do that, we are able to create artifacts, but the MS Deploy we are not able to run because as per the syntax, MS Deploy is looking for a .csproj file, and we are using Vue...
  10. Help! Win 10 cannot run CMD with python and Jenkins

    in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Win 10 cannot run CMD with python and Jenkins: I'm developing some scripts on Win 10. But suddenly all the script failed due to it cannot invoke CMD on Win10. Here is one example, " import os os.system("cd .") " It is a very simple code that python to call CMD to execute "cd .". But it always return "-1073740791"....