Windows 10: Jerky Mouse on main monitor

Discus and support Jerky Mouse on main monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have added a second monitor capable of 2560 X 1440 resolution to my system. This monitor is my #1 main screen. My monitor #2 has a resolution of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YvesB, Jun 15, 2021.

1. YvesB Win User

Jerky Mouse on main monitor

Hi,I have added a second monitor capable of 2560 X 1440 resolution to my system. This monitor is my #1 main screen. My monitor #2 has a resolution of 1920 X 1080.Often, no always, the mouse becomes jerky when used on my #1 main monitor but it behaves normally on my #2 monitor.Does anyone have a clue about what the problem is?Note I use Win10 Pro and it is up to date. My mouse is a Microsoft Wireless mouse.Thanks,

:)

YvesB, Jun 15, 2021
  2. RoyErwin1 Win User

Jerky Mouse after Win10 upgrade...

I updated to latest windows 10 and now my remote mouse is jerky. Changing battery did not help. Any suggestions?

RoyErwin1, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Jerky Mouse in Win 10

I have three monitors set up with windows 10 and now the mouse is very 'jerky' as it moves between the screens. Can this be fixed?

Margot_999, Jun 15, 2021
  4. athens(2) Win User

Jerky mouse

my wired brand new mouse isuncontrollably jerky . I purchased it to replace older jerker mouse (3 moths old!). What is happening and how can I cure it?

athens(2), Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Jerky Mouse on main monitor - Similar Threads - Jerky Mouse main

2. Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install: I have a Logitech MX Master 3S mouse that was doing fine connected to my Windows 11 PC via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device is from Intel and driver is 22.160.04. Right now I have the mouse connected to the Bolt dongle but when I try to connect via Bluetooth I get jerky...
  3. Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install: I have a Logitech MX Master 3S mouse that was doing fine connected to my Windows 11 PC via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device is from Intel and driver is 22.160.04. Right now I have the mouse connected to the Bolt dongle but when I try to connect via Bluetooth I get jerky...
  4. Mouse will not move to or from monitor above main monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse will not move to or from monitor above main monitor: I have 3 monitors2 stacked on top of each other and one vertical to the side.I can move my mouse from the lower monitor, to the side monitor then from the vertical monitor to the upper monitor.But, I cannot just move my mouse up to the top monitor.Nor can I move my mouse down...
  5. Mouse will not move to or from monitor above main monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse will not move to or from monitor above main monitor: I have 3 monitors2 stacked on top of each other and one vertical to the side.I can move my mouse from the lower monitor, to the side monitor then from the vertical monitor to the upper monitor.But, I cannot just move my mouse up to the top monitor.Nor can I move my mouse down...
  6. Main monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Main monitor: Every once in a while my main monitor freezes. I have an HP Pavilion Desktop. I have to restart my graphics drivers every time this happens using Win+Ctrl+Shift+B, and although this works, I am looking for a permanent fix, and an explanation to the problem. Looking this...
  7. New computer jerky mouse movement

New computer jerky mouse movement: I got a Lenovo a few weeks ago. The mouse movement is awful. It's almost always jerky. I see on the web a lot of solutions, some of them dating to 2015. Here's what my MSConfig shows: [img] [img] There's probably 200 services running. My previous computer did not have...
  8. Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour

Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour: I'm using a Microsoft Windows wireless mouse with a Surface Pro. It's behaved perfectly until recently, when it suddenly has become erratic and jerky so I have difficulty in selecting icons, text, etc. I have cleaned my mouse thoroughly, replaced the batteries, powered it...
  9. Jerky Mouse in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jerky Mouse in Win 10: I have three monitors set up with windows 10 and now the mouse is very 'jerky' as it moves between the screens. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jerky-mouse-in-win-10/28688774-6078-4754-90b2-d91ce392ab9a
  10. Jerky Mouse

Jerky Mouse: I have windows 10 Pro 64 bit installed and since the installation my Logitech wireless mouse is now stuttering all the time. I purchased the latest MS wireless mouse, and it to is doing the same, I can't play games let alone click on anything to start. Sometimes it works ok,...