Windows 10: Jerky Mouse

Discus and support Jerky Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Pro 64 bit installed and since the installation my Logitech wireless mouse is now stuttering all the time. I purchased the latest MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kato181, Nov 29, 2015.

1. kato181 Win User

Jerky Mouse

I have windows 10 Pro 64 bit installed and since the installation my Logitech wireless mouse is now stuttering all the time. I purchased the latest MS wireless mouse, and it to is doing the same, I can't play games let alone click on anything to start. Sometimes it works ok, then after bout 30sec it returns to the same problem. I have disabled and uninstalled HID- compliant vendor defined device and HID-compliant consumer control device, but the problem persists.
    I installed the update the other day and windows 10 say's the CHARGE ON/OFF will no longer work in this version of windows 10!!! What a joke...
    I have Intel Core i5-3570, 8bg ram, and GA-Z77-D3H motherboard. Never had any of these problems when using windows 8.1. Feeling like I just wasted $300A$ on an operating system that sux!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated M$ are as usual as helpful as tits on a bull!!! So I may end up selling this win10 pro usb and go back to win8.1 or decide to return to Linux.

:)

kato181, Nov 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Jerky Mouse Movement

I've used 3 different mice. A Microsoft mouse currently, a Logitech mouse(both wireless) and a USB mouse all with the same jerkiness. Perhaps the driver made the difference. When I boot up the jerkiness isn't there; perhaps the lower HD used. after getting
    into game its ok for a while then jerkiness. I've read several articles where the jerkiness is caused with the mouse drivers Microsoft came out with causing jerkiness with HD monitors. This also is an issue with HD audio! Also this Microsoft update was
    used on OS back to windows 7 before dropping windows 7.

denniskimsey, Nov 29, 2015
  3. RuthLowe Win User
    mouse lags after creators update install

mouse and scroll pad are now jerky after new upgrade. no new drivers available.

RuthLowe, Nov 29, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Jerky Mouse

I had this problem once and it turned out to be interference from a Powerline unit for sending my LAN signal via the mains power from the router to second PC installed in a bedroom. Unplugged the unit and everything was OK. Solved by reverting back to a wired mouse and keyboard.

philc43, Nov 29, 2015
  5. kato181 Win User
    I tried that as well (a wired mouse) made no difference...still same problem..i checked the motherboard compatibility list for windows10 and it wasn't listed..Hmmm..now makes me think its a mobo problem with compatabilty with win10..I have another puta with windows 10 home 64bit and the missus has windows 10 home 64bit and neither of those machines have mouse problems...

kato181, Nov 29, 2015
  6. dalchina New Member
    Hi, I experienced the same initially with a wired mouse. Can you try with one to eliminate mouse issues?

Or if you're using a laptop (system specs incomplete) your touchpad.

The reasons I found for the lag were:
    1. High CPU use due to
    - customer experience
    - Windows Defender
    - Appmodel (2)
    2. Basic MS graphics driver (the NVidia driver was downloaded a day later).

Please advise your idle CPU use to confirm this is not an issue and check your graphics driver is what you might expect.

However the above may not be the cause of your issue, of course.

dalchina, Nov 29, 2015
  7. kato181 Win User
    I forgot to say that it is a desktop and not laptop. I have the latest NVidia drivers, which I know may have been the problems as with previous problems with missus puta with screensaver not working but with the latest drivers the problem still exists. I have windows defender disabled, and my cpu isn't lagging as i'm having no problem with windows locking up or other programs for that matter. I might change my mouse with the missus mouse and see if the problem still persists. Will post results tomorrow.

kato181, Nov 29, 2015
  8. dalchina New Member

Jerky Mouse

(Note that Win 10 allows you to disable Windows defender, but it returns..later.. unless you take special steps to disable it permanently or install a 3rd party AV).

dalchina, Nov 29, 2015
  9. kato181 Win User
    I have eset antivirus installed

kato181, Nov 30, 2015
  10. TrustMe Win User
    I had a problem with a jerky wireless mouse also. What fixed it for me was to put the mouse dongle on the end of a USB extension cable. The idea is to move the dongle away from the computer case. I read the cpu frequency is the cause of the problem. This totally worked for me. Good luck.

TrustMe, Nov 30, 2015
  11. kato181 Win User
    Now this is weird..i connected my older Logitech wireless mouse and it's now working great...For now..go figure.
    say's a lot about M$ and their so called mouse for windows 10.

kato181, Nov 30, 2015
  12. T0mmy1977 Win User
    I would not use a wireless keyboard/mouse without doing this. I never new it was the CPU's frequency that was the culprit.

T0mmy1977, Nov 30, 2015
  13. kato181 Win User

Jerky Mouse

Hmmm..as I said before I never had this problem occur on any M$ O/S until I installed windows 10 Pro 64bit. The missus doesn't have any trouble with hers as she has windows 10 Home 64bit, so i'm sensing it's the Pro version that's buggy with their own mice. Although since I connect my older Logitech wireless mouse the problem has gone.

kato181, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Jerky Mouse

1. Jerky Mouse - Similar Threads - Jerky Mouse

2. Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install: I have a Logitech MX Master 3S mouse that was doing fine connected to my Windows 11 PC via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device is from Intel and driver is 22.160.04. Right now I have the mouse connected to the Bolt dongle but when I try to connect via Bluetooth I get jerky...
  3. Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jerky mouse after windows 11 clean install: I have a Logitech MX Master 3S mouse that was doing fine connected to my Windows 11 PC via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device is from Intel and driver is 22.160.04. Right now I have the mouse connected to the Bolt dongle but when I try to connect via Bluetooth I get jerky...
  4. I am having problems with the sound being jerky when people are talking or when gaming. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with the sound being jerky when people are talking or when gaming. I...: I am having problems with the sound being jerky when people are talking or when gaming. I only have one sound card that I am using asus xonar dxg. do I need to go to another sound card?...
  5. Jerky Mouse on main monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jerky Mouse on main monitor: Hi,I have added a second monitor capable of 2560 X 1440 resolution to my system. This monitor is my #1 main screen. My monitor #2 has a resolution of 1920 X 1080.Often, no always, the mouse becomes jerky when used on my #1 main monitor but it behaves normally on my #2...
  6. New computer jerky mouse movement

New computer jerky mouse movement: I got a Lenovo a few weeks ago. The mouse movement is awful. It's almost always jerky. I see on the web a lot of solutions, some of them dating to 2015. Here's what my MSConfig shows: [img] [img] There's probably 200 services running. My previous computer did not have...
  7. Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour

Erratic, jerky mouse behaviour: I'm using a Microsoft Windows wireless mouse with a Surface Pro. It's behaved perfectly until recently, when it suddenly has become erratic and jerky so I have difficulty in selecting icons, text, etc. I have cleaned my mouse thoroughly, replaced the batteries, powered it...
  8. Jerky Mouse in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jerky Mouse in Win 10: I have three monitors set up with windows 10 and now the mouse is very 'jerky' as it moves between the screens. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jerky-mouse-in-win-10/28688774-6078-4754-90b2-d91ce392ab9a
  9. Jerky wireless mouse after Windows 10 1809 upgrade - fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jerky wireless mouse after Windows 10 1809 upgrade - fixed: April 18, 2019, I upgraded to Win 10 1809 Creator's Update then my wireless mouse was very jerky....it would not move for a few seconds etc. I rolled back my Acer Aspire laptop's display driver in Device Mgr to the previous one (there were only two to choose) and the problem...
  10. Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse: Recently there was an update from windows on windows 8. A problem came about when i realised that everytime i spectate in a game or watch some TV series, the graphics starts to lag and becomes jerky. I thought it may be a problem with OS so i upgraded it to windows 10, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jerky mouse windows 10 2018

2. jerky mouse win 10

3. wirelesmouse is jerky