Windows 10: jet audio cant uninstall it

Discus and support jet audio cant uninstall it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, i just want to remove jetaudio but the uninstaller finished the process but the file is still there i think the program is corrupted?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by theripper7, Aug 27, 2018.

1. jet audio cant uninstall it

Hi, i just want to remove jetaudio but the uninstaller finished the process but the

file is still there i think the program is corrupted?

:)

theripper7, Aug 27, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Aug 27, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused jet audio cant uninstall it :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

jet audio cant uninstall it

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

jet audio cant uninstall it

1. jet audio cant uninstall it - Similar Threads - jet audio cant

2. cant uninstall KB5016616

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant uninstall KB5016616: Update broke my internet connection. large ping spikes, internet is fine on every other devicetried uninstalling it, reinstalls itself. try unistalling again with auto update off error cant uninstall.Try uninstalling with Cmd: installer error 0x800f0905im at my wits end how...
  3. cant uninstall KB5016616

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant uninstall KB5016616: Update broke my internet connection. large ping spikes, internet is fine on every other devicetried uninstalling it, reinstalls itself. try unistalling again with auto update off error cant uninstall.Try uninstalling with Cmd: installer error 0x800f0905im at my wits end how...
  4. cant uninstall KB5016616

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek audio console cant open and cant be uninstalled

Realtek audio console cant open and cant be uninstalled: So i was plugging in my headphones and it says realtek audio console cant open it gives the code 0x80073D02not even uninstalling works the app simply wont go awayplugging in my headphones doesnt work anymore as windows keeps giving the same cant open message...
  6. Cant uninstall obs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant uninstall obs: Hi guys so i used to have obs studio installed and i have a problem with it i uninstalled a cople of times but it will not work i only can see it in setting right now and when i press uninstall it says Windows cannot find E:\obs\Uninstall streamlabs Obs.exe'. Make dire you...
  7. Cant uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant uninstall a program: For some reason my AURA app stopped working and wont let me change my LED's. so i started deleting everything from the app so i could re install it but cant seem to get the actual program to uninstall. when i try a RunDLL messege comes up saying the module could not be found...
  8. Ink Jets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ink Jets: I have a HP Deskjet Printer 6940. Am unable to obtain a black ink jet 339 can anyone tell me if 338 is compatible please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink-jets/f8b89089-54f8-412d-a13d-bc861b591848
  9. Cant uninstall a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant uninstall a program: i try to uninstall app but it shows error as shown in picture .Kindly tell me how to fix ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-a-program/d963d621-1f31-4df0-8443-07d0699bbc62
  10. Cant Uninstall

Cant Uninstall: Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/cant-uninstall/9ff4a5df-a2f2-47b0-8965-059bc23a133f