Windows 10: Jewel Quest II and Windows 10

Discus and support Jewel Quest II and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help!!!!I downloaded Jewel Quest II** from Big Fish**NOT the tournament!, Just the game.Whenever I try and play it, an error message pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JayThompson4, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Jewel Quest II and Windows 10

Please help!!!!I downloaded Jewel Quest II** from Big Fish**NOT the tournament!, Just the game.Whenever I try and play it, an error message pops up saying that there is a windows error, and it closes down almost immediately.I'm running Windows 10.I am a 74 year old lady, housebound, and love playing jewel quest.Please can someone help me to sort out this issue?

:)

JayThompson4, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Amamere Win User

to reinstall Jewel Quest II

Oberon Media Inc is the listed publisher for jewel quest II, do you know how I can get this app back

Amamere, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Mick1710 Win User
    Windows 10 and Jewel Quest 2 compatibility

upgraded to Windows 10, now Jewel Quest 2 game I purchased does not run. Doesn't do anything at all when selected...

Mick1710, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Amamere Win User

Jewel Quest II and Windows 10

to reinstall Jewel Quest II

Hi, does anybody know what happened to jewel Quest II, I cannot find it in the market place apps. I purchased it and did install it, but after upgrading my phone, I cannot find it to reinstall. It shows in my purchased apps as purchased but cannot find
    the app. What should I do to get tgis app(jewel Quest II) back

Amamere, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Jewel Quest II and Windows 10

1. Jewel Quest II and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Jewel Quest

2. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  3. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  4. Restarting "Jewels of.." games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting "Jewels of.." games: Could someone please tell me how to completely restart Jewels of.. games. I mean right from the beginning. Have uninstalled and reinstalled all three that I play, however, they continue from where they were last played. Thanks...
  5. Restarting "Jewels of.." games

Restarting "Jewels of.." games: Could someone please tell me how to completely restart Jewels of.. games. I mean right from the beginning. Have uninstalled and reinstalled all three that I play, however, they continue from where they were last played. Thanks...
  6. Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.

Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.: I recently made a purchase in the Jewels of Rome game. Initially, the purchase showed up in the game but after a restart, it's dissapeared. I have logged out and logged back in, but I can't get it back....
  7. Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.: I recently made a purchase in the Jewels of Rome game. Initially, the purchase showed up in the game but after a restart, it's dissapeared. I have logged out and logged back in, but I can't get it back....
  8. Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel.: I have been playing Microsoft Jewel. Interesting game, but am hitting a wall. Can't find any help. Skimpy rules and play. I usually top out about 46,000 points. Game states "No Matches" and terminates. Anyone know any more about this game? Classic Match 3 Puzzle Game Match...
  9. the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of...

the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of...: ads are frozen and no sound on all games of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, so it is impossible to play daily challenges. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ads-are-frozen-on-microsoft-solitaire/c6d4dc9a-f0e3-4396-b170-ddaecaae1b7a
  10. I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now

I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now: I understand that watching adds is the price I pay for not taking a subscription. That's not the problem. But I only get 1 add, and that one repeats again and again, If I remember well, I saw the 30 second add for "Mahjong, Jewels of Rome" about 30 times now. Again, It is my...