Windows 10: Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen

Discus and support Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The ad box has moved and increased in size so it now obstructs the jigsaw puzzle so I can't see it fully. How can I move/reduce the ad box?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bangorgirl, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen

The ad box has moved and increased in size so it now obstructs the jigsaw puzzle so I can't see it fully. How can I move/reduce the ad box?

:)

bangorgirl, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Sep 3, 2020
  3. manofmann Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped logging into my X-Box account

Jigsaw was working fine but now refuses to connectr to my X-box account

I have followed the suggestions

• delete and reinstall
    • troubleshoot through app troubleshooter
    • log out and log in again
    It still refuses to connect.

Can anyone help please?

manofmann, Sep 3, 2020
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen

Jigsaw Webcam

I'm assuming this is a jigsaw game on the Microsoft Store?

if it is, then it needs an internet connection for advertisements, it needs your webcam to jigsaw "your face", the home network, i'm not sure, but seeing as it may be a multiplayer game, it's entirely possible it might want to find other players on your home network to connect to.

MrNeeds, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen

1. Jigsaw Advertisement Box obstructs the screen - Similar Threads - Jigsaw Advertisement Box

2. Stop screen advertisements and messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop screen advertisements and messages: How can I remove political messages on my Windows login screen? How can I just see a picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-screen-advertisements-and-messages/ae6171e3-9728-456a-87da-99654b676fa8
  3. jigsaw screen size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jigsaw screen size: just had an update. Now Jigsaw screen size has enlarged, most of my collections and gold is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-screen-size/2cc91eba-922f-49f3-af3c-3a04c7dbba8e
  4. split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen

split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen: The split keyboard blocks the obstructs of the screen, making tablet mode hard to use. Why is it blocking the screen? I see no reason at all why the split keyboard just has a huge gray space that obstructs the middle of the screen. [IMG]...
  5. CCleaner Software obstruction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CCleaner Software obstruction: Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by 'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault. Unhappily, M/s edge does not appear after '\Microsoft'...
  6. Cleaner Software obstruction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cleaner Software obstruction: Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault. Unhappily, M/sedge does not appear after '\Microsoft'...
  7. advertise msn home screen

in Browsers and Email
    advertise msn home screen: the other day my pc was update then started to get an advertisement message on msn like in picture any ideas please [img] 130935
  8. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"
  9. Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen: The lock screen offers suggest/links for additional information about the picture shown on the lock screen. How do I turn these off? Also recently Windows now displays ADVERTISING about it Microsoft points, this is unwanted, how do I turn this off. it is annoying,...
  10. Remove advertising from lock screen

Remove advertising from lock screen: I get ads on my lock screen for something called microsoft rewards. Like the following: Like what you see? Who doesn't love free stuff? Earn points towards free games Millions have already joined, you in? What is this, an advertisement for male enhancement pills?...