Windows 10: Jigsaw (and other MS games) will not allow me to log in when I use a vpn.

Discus and support Jigsaw (and other MS games) will not allow me to log in when I use a vpn. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is this by design or a security feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hammertex, Oct 15, 2018.

1. hammertex Win User

Jigsaw (and other MS games) will not allow me to log in when I use a vpn.

Is this by design or a security feature?

:)

hammertex, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Oct 15, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Jigsaw (and other MS games) will not allow me to log in when I use a vpn. :D

P4-630, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Jigsaw (and other MS games) will not allow me to log in when I use a vpn. - Similar Threads - Jigsaw games allow

2. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  3. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...: The entire problem is mentioned in the question and here's 2 of the Minidump files for the bluescreen.https://1drv.ms/u/c/727de73c7587a791/EbNQd06duolNlWFZhw83kD4BdU6oiXaD8wfMV22A5o0KLA?e=haFpci041424-11140-01.dmpWould really appreciate a fix for thisThanks in advance!...
  4. I'm trying to use a VPN for a game but everytime I launch the game with the VPN on, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium no longer logs me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium no longer logs me in: I own Microsoft Jigsaw Premium. It worked on another computer. I have moved to a new computer. It says that it is Premium, but the 'XBox Live' image just says "Not Signed In" and I can find no way to make it work. It still works on the old computer, but not on this one....
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Ad doesn't allow access to games

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Ad doesn't allow access to games: Since Monday, 8-17-2020 I have been having issues with Microsoft Jigsaw. I do not have the premium version, so every few games there is an ad. The "Cooking Diary" ad is knocking out my games. It freezes at the end of it and when you click on "Close" nothing happens. I...
  7. MS Solitaire and other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire and other games: Why doesn't Microsoft make a scaled down - ad free - no cost versions of MS Solitaire, Mahjong and other games. Not everybody plays all the different games contained in each. I, for one, only play Klondike in Solitaire and Turtle in Mahjong. I've tried other versions of...
  8. MS jigsaw puzzles

MS jigsaw puzzles: I had completed many puzzles and today when I opened the app to do another all puzzles are shown to never been completed. Is there some way to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-jigsaw-puzzles/a602232b-43a2-457b-8ca3-13172b64e310
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw not logging in

Microsoft Jigsaw not logging in: I have a problem with the Microsoft jigsaw will not log in after latest windows 10 update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and still no luck. Please help....
  10. MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Jigsaw will not load each day new games: Hi My wife has just installed Microsoft Jigsaw on her new Surface Go tablet 8ggb, 128ssd running Windows 10 s. She has used MS Jigsaw on her laptop and old tablet for several years and it is linked to her MS Account. Whilst it will open she is unable to get it to open the...