Windows 10: Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.

Discus and support Jigsaw and solitaire wont open. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on my computer today and everything was different. It wanted windows 10. I could not open jigsaw or solitaire. I couldn't turn chrome back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frolo, Nov 10, 2018.

1. frolo Win User

Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.

I turned on my computer today and everything was different. It wanted windows 10. I could not open jigsaw or solitaire. I couldn't turn chrome back on only duck duck go would go. Is all this from windows 10. What do I do

LH

:)

frolo, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Nov 10, 2018
  3. SueR331 Win User
    Microsoft solitaire and jigsaw suddenly won't open

since Feb 13, 2017 I cannot open microsoft Solitaire or Jigsaw. I did see there was an update to X box that day - is this the cause?

SueR331, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.

Why wont my Microsoft Solitaire Collection open

Hi,

As you are unable to open the Solitaire game, I would like to ask some questions to narrow down the issue.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.

1. Jigsaw and solitaire wont open. - Similar Threads - Jigsaw solitaire wont

2. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  3. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw won’t open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw won’t open.: I got a new desktop computer last week and i cannot get microsoft jigsaw to open. I have tried repairing it and uninstalling it but nothing works. The weird thing is whenever i download its inly 8kbs where as the other microsoft games are about 100mb or so. Thanks so much in...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not open: When I click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it will appear on the screen for a second, but will not open and allow me to play. Please help....
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw selected puzzle not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw selected puzzle not opening: After purchase of new Surface Pro 6 I loaded down my favorite jigsaw puzzle games including Microsoft Jigsaw which I had used before but not on my Surface Pro 4. I was able to select and play a Classic Jigsaw puzzle and things seemed as they should except.......since that...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles won't open: Researched answers and found one to "restart" it in settings. Did that, but it still won't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles-wont-open/66daad59-ad30-4095-b4be-4f46baa2c0af
  8. Cannot open Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open Microsoft Jigsaw: I used to be able to use Microsoft Jigsaw and had at least 20 puzzle categories "under my belt". All of a sudden I cannot get into the game at all! It is very frustrating, especially because I reset Microsoft Jigsaw. That eliminated a lot of my "coins" as well as ALL of my...
  9. solitaire jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire jigsaw: For last month or so only, computer shuts down and reboots during jigsaw both daily challenge and classic after only being on for 5mins. All other games fine. Any clues?...
  10. Solitaire not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire not opening: love the OS, but having problems opening games and some apps. turned off the norton for a sec and still couldn't open it. any advise how to adjust my settings? 12424

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Puzzles wont open in Solitare