Windows 10: Jigsaw crashing when trying to play

Discus and support Jigsaw crashing when trying to play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New Acer, windows up to date, did the reset, reinstall, trouble shooter. Loads and interface runs fine until attempting to play. In every mode, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sumrnot, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Sumrnot Win User

Jigsaw crashing when trying to play

New Acer, windows up to date, did the reset, reinstall, trouble shooter. Loads and interface runs fine until attempting to play. In every mode, I get the loading screen then a black screen with the wait then the cursor switches to a wait cursor for a second and the window closes. No issues on the other computers with the same profiles.

Event Viewer gives:

Faulting application name: Jigsaw.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c04e360
    Faulting module name: igd10iumd32.dll, version: 23.20.16.4973, time stamp: 0x5a96aecd
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00778616
    Faulting process id: 0x111c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4eac31e8f110e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_1.****9b2f-a1a7-4134-959e-2b0210ced958
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_1.8.1812.301_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

:)

Sumrnot, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crashes on opening

Hi Eric,

If you play the app and your Microsoft account is online, all data will be saved but if you played it offline, all data will be lost once you uninstall/reinstall the app. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you repair it on
    Control Panel. Follow the steps below:

• Go to search and type Control Panel.
    • In search results, select Programs.
    • Select Program and Features.
    • Choose the selected app (Microsoft Jigsaw).
    • Right-click and hit repair.
    Please update us on how the troubleshooting went.

Dyan Rey, Apr 4, 2019
  3. LarryGZE Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw crash

I can play the game (MS Jigsaw) for approximately 5 minutes before it will close out.

I've also noticed that I can not download any of the puzzles I have already without it crashing completely.

Any ideas or suggestions?

LarryGZE, Apr 4, 2019
  4. JoneLewis Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

My hard drive (C) crashed, I replaced it and reinstalled Windows.

One thing that will NOT work since is Microsoft Jigsaw. I get the infamous "signing you in" runaround that so many others have reported.

I've gone through the suggested process (reset, (no repair option listed), use the troubleshooter, uninstall, reinstall.

I can sign into Xbox Live fine. Jigsaw just won't recognize that I'm signed in.

Getting very frustrated. Playing Jigsaw is a way to relieve stress. This is increasing my stress!

JoneLewis, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Jigsaw crashing when trying to play - Similar Threads - Jigsaw crashing trying

2. Unable to play jigsaw .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play jigsaw .: I have been doing my jigsaws for about 2hr to day. After finishing the last one I tried to start a new one that I had picked but it will not load, it is only showing adverts and it says upgrade to advert free. Is this Microsoft's way of blackmail?...
  3. PC Crashes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes when trying to play games: I have made sure all my drivers are up to date. I have run sfc /scannow and had no issues. I have done mdsched and had no issues. I don't know what else to check. My pc is running within normal temps below 70 C.Here is the link to my minidump file if someone can check...
  4. PC Crashes when trying to play games

PC Crashes when trying to play games: I have made sure all my drivers are up to date. I have run sfc /scannow and had no issues. I have done mdsched and had no issues. I don't know what else to check. My pc is running within normal temps below 70 C.Here is the link to my minidump file if someone can check...
  5. PC Crashes when trying to play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. dwm.exe crashing when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dwm.exe crashing when trying to play games: Event viewer logs:Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.19041.746, time stamp: 0x6be51595Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1889, time stamp: 0xe9ede6d6Exception code: 0xe0464645Fault offset: 0x000000000010fb62Faulting process id:...
  7. dwm.exe crashing when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm.exe crashing when trying to play games: Event viewer logs:Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.19041.746, time stamp: 0x6be51595Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1889, time stamp: 0xe9ede6d6Exception code: 0xe0464645Fault offset: 0x000000000010fb62Faulting process id:...
  8. dwm.exe crashing when trying to play games

9. Jigsaw - Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw - Crash: Good morning, I’m playing or better trying to play Jigsaw, using my PC Windows 10, Chrome but often it happens that I do have access to Jigsaw site till the advertisement page appears, but no adv is coming up instead I’m getting a black screen for a short period I suppose,...
  10. Playing Jigsaws Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Jigsaws Game: I have downloaded free jigsaws etc from Microsoft Store. I have trouble opening them. Instead I get adds for Xbox and asking me to open Account. I don't have and X box but love doing Jigsaws that earn points to access other jigsaws. How do I solve problem? Helen...