Windows 10: Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018

Discus and support Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On Sept 7, 2018, the daily game for jigsaw jam is not working correctly. When are you fixes this????? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrendaLogan, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018

On Sept 7, 2018, the daily game for jigsaw jam is not working correctly. When are you fixes this?????

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

:)

BrendaLogan, Sep 9, 2018

2. jigsaw jam

Hi Denise,

Any in-game concerns like changing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles are being handled by our special support, I recommend that you post this query to our Microsoft Jigsaw Special support team forums. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the affected game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Martha319 Win User
    How to get new jigsaw jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

Old title: Jigsaw game

How do you get new jigsaw jam collections on the MS jigsaw game?

Martha319, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018

jigsaw jam

Why do they never replace new puzzle packs in jigsaw jam ? I completed all of them weeks ago and the same ones are still there. The daily challenges are working correctly, as are the classic puzzles. Help ?

***Moved from Microsoft Edge / Website issues / Windows 10***

denisekasperowicz, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018

1. Jigsaw jam for Sept 7, 2018 - Similar Threads - Jigsaw jam Sept

2. Jammed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  3. Jammed!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  4. CARRIAGE JAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CARRIAGE JAM: Cartridge holders jammed under cover and can't release them. Watched little carriage jam video but has no effect. Can't call up any options on printer control screen. Any ideas? Any ideas?...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018: On the "Bug Catcher" puzzle it seems that it is impossible to win. I have played this for 3 straight days, dozens of times. I get the bug totally enclosed on all four sides and go to place the last piece, which I know is absolutely correct and the piece jumps back out as if...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Challenge for Oct. 1st, 2018: On the "Bug Catcher" puzzle it seems that it is impossible to win. I have played this for 3 straight days, dozens of times. I get the bug totally enclosed on all four sides and go to place the last piece, which I know is absolutely correct and the piece jumps back out as if...
  7. win 10 sept 2018 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 sept 2018 update: win 10 sept 2018 update AGAIN 3 TIMES YOU DO UPDATE AND SCREW UP SOUND DRIVERS, THIS TIME YOU REMOVED THEM IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO A PROPER UPDATE THEN LEAVE ALONE AS MY LAPTOP NOW WITH YOUR POXY WIN10 NOT FIT FOR PORPOSE SHOULD GIVE REFUND TO ALL...
  8. Problems - Windows 10 Sept 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems - Windows 10 Sept 2018 Update: Prior to the September 2018 Windows 10 updates I never had a single problem with my desktop PC, which is running Windows 10 Home. Since the auto download and installation of the Windows 10 September updates I have had the following problems: ~ On Sept 12 I woke up to a...
  9. Audio issue after update on 12 Sept 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issue after update on 12 Sept 2018: So after the 'critical update' was installed on 12 Sept, I lost audio. I thought that perhaps it may be my speakers, but I changed from the rear audio port to the headphones jack and it worked for a short while before stopping completely. I uninstalled the driver and rebooted...
  10. MINECON Earth is Coming on Sept. 29, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    MINECON Earth is Coming on Sept. 29, 2018: MINECON Earth is back! Bigger, better and more craftier! Save the date: September 29th, 2018 SBhSYzretqY Read more: MINECON 2018 | Minecraft 107769