Windows 10: Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load

Discus and support Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play the daily challenges for Microsoft jigsaw and the Jigsaw Jammer Challenge for 9 December does not load - all other challenges have loaded and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusanStevenson1, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load

I play the daily challenges for Microsoft jigsaw and the Jigsaw Jammer Challenge for 9 December does not load - all other challenges have loaded and been completed.

***Modified from: 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load ***

:)

SusanStevenson1, Dec 12, 2018

2. since i upgraded to windows 10, ms jigsaw does not play the same

Since loading windows 10, I have had some trouble with the ms games. One of those is the jigsaw puzzle game changed.

The daily game with jigsaw jammer, is now almost impossible to win. Not sure why it changed, but it did.

CYNTHIAWILLIAMSON, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not load a puzzle

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Kindly follow the suggestions provided by Leesa222 dated
    July 9, 2017 from the below article

MS app Jigsaw Puzzles won't load.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load.

I have asked this question now a few times and it would seem that no one at Microsoft gives a darn about monitoring their games. When you changed to six levels of jigsaw puzzles, my game stopped loading and I have not been able to play or get past the log
    in screen for over a week. This is my favorite game, and I'm getting really angry that it won't load much less allow me to play. I uninstalled it, and re-installed it and lost all my puzzles, but it worked for a day or so. Now nothing! Fix your game or take
    it down!

[ Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet ]

SEAGULL1942, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load

1. Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle Game doesn't load - Similar Threads - Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Premium doesn't download or load puzzles: Windows 10 home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044Some daily puzzles do download, but many do not. Problem started last month when only one daily puzzle wouldn't download. Eventually, I have to exit the app, to return to the same problem....
  5. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  6. Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzle Nature not loading: Trying to let Microsoft Games know that Jigsaw Puzzle Nature is not loading today, first time this has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-nature-not-loading/178a644e-3b0d-482a-bc42-dc5b15e7feab
  7. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  8. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  9. 9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    9 December Jigsaw Jammer Puzzle doesn't load: I play the daily challenges for Microsoft jigsaw and the Jigsaw Jammer Challenge for 9 December does not load - all other challenges have loaded and been completed....
  10. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...