Windows 10: jigsaw not working

Discus and support jigsaw not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when you get to a certain amount of points it freezes wont let you play game so why give higher points value as it wont work. Also only way to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndyMacIndoe, Jul 12, 2019.

1. jigsaw not working

when you get to a certain amount of points it freezes wont let you play game so why give higher points value as it wont work. Also only way to get it to mwork is uninstall it but you lose all your points so its a catch 22situation

:)

AndyMacIndoe, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Jul 12, 2019
  4. jigsaw not working

Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update

You could try settings and I think it’s something like apps and features. Find jigsaw in the list, click on it, then click advanced beneath it. Then select reset. Give it a minute or so whilst the app resets and then try relaunching it

Scottyboy99, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

jigsaw not working

1. jigsaw not working - Similar Threads - jigsaw working

2. transferring jigsaw points earned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring jigsaw points earned: )I am getting a new computer. My question is, will the microsoft games on the old windows 10 computer (win 10 home) transfer all my accumulated points earned when I transfer by cable to the new Win 10 pro computer? H E L P!!!...
  3. Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Claim your rewards option from Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to get rid of the claim your rewards. I was so happy and today they are back ***Original title: majic jigsaw puzzle***...
  4. majic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    majic jigsaw puzzle: I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to get rid of the claim your rewards. I was so happy and today they are back...
  5. Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with payments for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: For the past two months, Microsoft has deducted $21.01 from my bank account for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles. Last month, June 1, 2019, I was told you did not deduct that amount but it darn sure was deducted from my bank. I sent a screen shot from my bank and Microsoft wouldn't...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaws

Microsoft Jigsaws: My Microsoft Jigsaws will open, I get signed in to X-Box, and my scores come up OK... but then everything freezes. I can't get into jigsaws, daily challenges - nothing! What is the problem? How can I fix it?...
  7. Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle: Hi. I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was recently updated as the appearance is different and it does not contain all my puzzle purchases. These were in the app prior to...
  8. MS jigsaw not showing my current puzzles that I'm working on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS jigsaw not showing my current puzzles that I'm working on.: Yesterday (1/22/19) the puzzles that I am working on will not load. The main screen shows up, but not the puzzle's that I am working on. My points however are displayed....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work: Since the last windows update Microsoft jigsaw puzzles won't stay open. It crashes every time I try open a puzzle and has for months now. I have tried checking for updates, I have reset the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried to safe start to check if background...
  10. Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update

Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update: After this morning's Windows 10 update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709) Microsoft Jigsaw no longer functions. I get the maroon startup screen but, after a few seconds, the application vanishes. With any normal app, I would uninstall, then reinstall, but this...