Windows 10: jigsaw not working

Discus and support jigsaw not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when you get to a certain amount of points it freezes wont let you play game so why give higher points value as it wont work. Also only way to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndyMacIndoe, Jul 12, 2019.

1. jigsaw not working

when you get to a certain amount of points it freezes wont let you play game so why give higher points value as it wont work. Also only way to get it to mwork is uninstall it but you lose all your points so its a catch 22situation

:)

AndyMacIndoe, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Jul 12, 2019
  4. jigsaw not working

Jigsaw not working after Windows 10 update

You could try settings and I think it’s something like apps and features. Find jigsaw in the list, click on it, then click advanced beneath it. Then select reset. Give it a minute or so whilst the app resets and then try relaunching it

Scottyboy99, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

jigsaw not working

1. jigsaw not working - Similar Threads - jigsaw working

2. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  3. Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has microsoft jigsaw stopped working properly: I am obsessed with this game and play it when its slow at work on my work computer, well the last 4 days, it has been crashing freezing and completely crashing my Dell. It sends me to the blue screen of death. It will show the ad, and then I can't do anything on the puzzle...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings. However, every time I win a game, a new game sound tab thingie opens up and I'm...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work

Microsoft Jigsaw -- mute option does not work: I've been trying to find an answer to this for years. I always have Microsoft Jigsaw's music and sound effects turned off. And the game sound is also muted in my computer's volume settings. However, every time I win a game, a new game sound tab thingie opens up and I'm...
  6. microsoft jigsaw is not working properly since last update microsoft preformed why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw is not working properly since last update microsoft preformed why?: microsoft jigsaw tiles are smaller than normal and zoom does not correct problem * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-is-not-working-properly-since/c040de07-2bc5-4eed-98b3-60780ab6e3c3
  7. microsoft jigsaw is not working properly since last update microsoft preformed why?

microsoft jigsaw is not working properly since last update microsoft preformed why?: microsoft jigsaw tiles are smaller than normal and zoom does not correct problem * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-is-not-working-properly-since/c040de07-2bc5-4eed-98b3-60780ab6e3c3
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw stop working on window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw stop working on window 10: Microsoft Jigsaw stop loading on my system, I have tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, create a new user profile, when I click on the app it shows on the screen then disappears without loading. I just paid for one year of premium service. if it can't be...
  9. JIGSAW NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JIGSAW NOT WORKING: We, the consumers, end up buying stuff from MS or pay for subscriptions and then have things NOT WORK! Can we get consumer SUPPORT? NO!!! MS is SOOOO busy counting their $$$BILLIONS that they don't have time to set up a RELIABLE CS dept. I recently purchased the PREMIUM...
  10. Why won't microsoft jigsaw work over VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't microsoft jigsaw work over VPN?: Both Jigsaws and Solitaire have the same problem. They do not log into my XBOX and sometimes cannot load the game data when I am logged into my VPN. If I disconnect my VPN, the problem is instantly resolved and everything works....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw not working

2. microsoft jigsaw puzzle not working

3. jigsaw puzzles not opening

4. jigsaw stop working on windows 10,
  5. clear problems with magic jigsaw puzzles,
  6. microsoft jigsaw wont run,
  7. microsoft jigsaw not downloading,
  8. log in microsoft jigsaw,
  9. cannot download microsoft jigsaw,
  10. microsoft puzzles app,
  11. why cant i get microsoft puzzle to open,