Windows 10: Jigsaw problem

Discus and support Jigsaw problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Playing Microsoft Jigsaw time to time gets frozen and reset it self, tried to delete it and reinstall ir but nothing happens... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yessy45, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Yessy45 Win User

Jigsaw problem

Playing Microsoft Jigsaw time to time gets frozen and reset it self, tried to delete it and reinstall ir but nothing happens

:)

Yessy45, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Mar 7, 2019
  4. Jigsaw problem

Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Jigsaw problem

1. Jigsaw problem - Similar Threads - Jigsaw problem

2. Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...: Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing whilst I am using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-microsoft-jigsaw-i-am/dd3d578c-875c-4045-98fd-b6c061e9b1b4
  3. Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing...: Is there a problem with Microsoft Jigsaw I am having trouble with Windows 11 crashing whilst I am using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-microsoft-jigsaw-i-am/dd3d578c-875c-4045-98fd-b6c061e9b1b4
  4. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  5. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  6. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles: Hello,I recently moved from a desktop running Windows 10 to a Surface Pro running Window 11. I have encountered several problems.I cannot create desktop icons for frequently used apps. How do I create desktop icon shortcuts for my frequently used apps?I have played Microsoft...
  7. problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems w desktop icons and progress in jigsaw puzzles: Hello,I recently moved from a desktop running Windows 10 to a Surface Pro running Window 11. I have encountered several problems.I cannot create desktop icons for frequently used apps. How do I create desktop icon shortcuts for my frequently used apps?I have played Microsoft...
  8. Jigsaw problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw problems: I am totally fed up with Microsoft Jigsaw. It's just a bit of relaxation between tasks but it has recently totally hacked me off. Everything I have bought has disappeared, recent games I have purchased now ask me to purchase them, it's a total joke. I have tried uninstalling...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium problems: My subscription runs till July 2021. When I start the program, it lets me get all the way to selecting a classic puzzle. It then looks like it tries to confirm my subscription. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it "Times out" real quick and closes the program. When...
  10. Premium Jigsaws and points problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Jigsaws and points problem: Hi. Help! Just setting up a new computer and trying to open Microsoft Jigsaws for which I have paid the premium. It doesn't want to give me the Premium version or let me have my points. Advice please. Thank you...