Windows 10: JIGSAW PUZZLES HD i recently bought a puzzle pack it works fine but what happened to the...

Discus and support JIGSAW PUZZLES HD i recently bought a puzzle pack it works fine but what happened to the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Jigsaw puzzle HD I am wonder why I did not get my purchases when I put the puzzles on my new computer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DonnaMills2, Feb 19, 2020.

1. JIGSAW PUZZLES HD i recently bought a puzzle pack it works fine but what happened to the...

Jigsaw puzzle HD I am wonder why I did not get my purchases when I put the puzzles on my new computer

:)

DonnaMills2, Feb 19, 2020
  2. TheJerri Win User

Issue with Magic Jigsaw Puzzle

Hi.

I have been very happy with Magic Jigsaw Puzzles - until now. The app was downloaded through the Microsoft Store. I believe the app was recently updated as the appearance is different and it does not contain all my puzzle purchases. These were in the
    app prior to the changes. I offered to send the Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks my record of purchases. I was told that the record of purchases may only be used to restore puzzle packs if the "name" of the puzzle pack is included on the receipt. The name of
    the puzzle pack is not consistently found on the receipts - rather they are listed as puzzle pack 0, 1, 2, or 3.

The Magic Jigsaw Puzzle folks told me that was not enough to restore my purchases.

I have purchased/had 36 puzzle pack and spent about $135. Any advice?

Microsoft: are you able to generate a vendor specific list of payments as well as the "name" of the puzzle pack as opposed to the generic description of puzzle pack 0,1,2,or 3?

Needless to say - I am very disappointed. When I spoke with the company I asked if they could give me a credit for my expenditure and I would repurchase the puzzle packs I had. This way they would see that the expenditures were made. The company suggested
    I contact Microsoft.

Is this the place to vent my concern and ask for help solving my issue.

Thanks.

TheJerri, Feb 19, 2020
  3. cdejac Win User
    Jigsaw Frenzy puzzle packs

I have Windows 10 and until a few days ago, had no problem with my Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy puzzle packs I had purchased. I just clicked on the Summertime puzzle pack and it wants to charge me $2.49 for the pack that I have already purchased!! The same for
    my Transylvania puzzle pack. Why should I pay again for something that has already been purchased??? It isn't anywhere on my computer! I have the Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy and it does not show my purchased packs. Please don't give me the same answer as before
    that I should go to the Microsoft store etc. That did not help!

cdejac, Feb 19, 2020
  4. JIGSAW PUZZLES HD i recently bought a puzzle pack it works fine but what happened to the...

Unable to play and download new puzzles on Jigsaw Puzzles HD in Windows 10.

Origin al Title: Jigsaw Puzzles HD

Apparently I needed extra permissions to play Jigsaw Puzzles HD. Before i downloaded Windows 10 I could play game fine, daily puzzles downloaded. Now nothing downloads. Even tried reinstalling the game several times but nothing works. How can I finally
    play this game.

Elizabeth R.

Eliz125thRoberts, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

JIGSAW PUZZLES HD i recently bought a puzzle pack it works fine but what happened to the...

1. JIGSAW PUZZLES HD i recently bought a puzzle pack it works fine but what happened to the... - Similar Threads - JIGSAW PUZZLES recently

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  4. Jigsaw puzzle

Jigsaw puzzle: I have the premium version. Why can I not see every puzzle I download when I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/aa623337-9842-4335-aca2-cd9d450531c8
  5. What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?: No matter what puzzle I pick it doesn’t display the preview image in the corner. Completing puzzles without a reference image in nigh impossible for me. I tried reseting and reinstalled the app, no fix. Did an update break it?...
  6. jigsaw puzzle

jigsaw puzzle: how do you move a set of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. I can make the square around the pieces but how do I actually move them as a group? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/5f703e55-9379-49c9-87a1-01a4f2a11812
  7. Unable to see the old packs in Jigsaw puzzle HD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to see the old packs in Jigsaw puzzle HD: Jigsaw puzzle HD I am wonder why I did not get my purchases when I put the puzzles on my new computer ***Original Title: JIGSAW PUZZLES HD i recently bought a puzzle pack it works fine but what happened to the many packs I had purchased before when I used my laptop...
  8. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  9. MS Jigsaw Additional Puzzle Packs

MS Jigsaw Additional Puzzle Packs: On 2/11/2019 I was able to clear the problem with Windows Update and not being able to sign in to my MS Account or to load MS Jigsaw faster as well as to sign on and view and get additional Puzzle Packs. After the stuck Update routine was cleared--there was only on PID...
  10. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f