Windows 10: Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet

Discus and support Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; bought a new Surface tablet. trying to sync data to the new one.All other Microsoft games sync to new tablet. Jigsaw puzzle does not sync. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DougSchutza, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet

bought a new Surface tablet. trying to sync data to the new one.All other Microsoft games sync to new tablet. Jigsaw puzzle does not sync. I've reinstalled, confirmed account login there's only one for me and email, and even at one point wiped the OS to reinstall another reason. But still Jigsaw does not sync over while all other games do.I've seen this topic periodically but never seen and answer that goes beyond reinstall or something basic. If this is a dead subject because MS isn't providing a resolution, then tell me:How I copy my games from the old tablet I have a copy of all the

:)

DougSchutza, Jul 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Jigsaw selected puzzle not opening

After purchase of new Surface Pro 6 I loaded down my favorite jigsaw puzzle games including Microsoft Jigsaw which I had used before but not on my Surface Pro 4. I was able to select and play a Classic Jigsaw puzzle and things seemed as they should except.......since
    that time I have selected puzzles many times getting the "puzzle load" screen working, working then get the black screen of death and back the home screen even as if I had closed Microsoft Jigsaw altogether.

It did work once after a full shutdown to finish one puzzle but has not loaded a puzzle or responded since that time after multiple reboot

Since I am not a Facebook user there is no way to communicate the problem within the app itself.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

BrianHarter66, Jul 1, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 1, 2021
  4. Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle not working on your PC. I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by following certain troubleshooting steps.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to uninstall from Apps & feature under Windows Settings and then reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle from Microsoft Store.

Regarding, the points and the progress in the game which you will not lose during the reinstallation process. After reinstallation use the same Microsoft account you used previously for the game and all the progress and points will sync.

Also, let me point you in the right direction of support. I would suggest you to post your query on
    Microsoft Casual Games community,
    where we have expertise and support professionals to assist you with your query.

Regards.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet

1. Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet - Similar Threads - Jigsaw puzzles syncing

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles: Why is there no new puzzles and what can I purchase with the points earned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-has-no-new-puzzles/59f82bf4-5c89-4f28-bd90-edbcaea2bb42
  5. Jigsaw puzzle

Jigsaw puzzle: I have the premium version. Why can I not see every puzzle I download when I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/aa623337-9842-4335-aca2-cd9d450531c8
  6. jigsaw puzzle

jigsaw puzzle: how do you move a set of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle. I can make the square around the pieces but how do I actually move them as a group? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/5f703e55-9379-49c9-87a1-01a4f2a11812
  7. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  8. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  9. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not downloading new puzzles: When using MS Jigsaw I am having trouble downloading new puzzle collections. I can buy the puzzle collection with gold, and it will begin to download. At about 3/4's of the way through the download it freezes, and will not download any further. I have tried uninstalling and...