Windows 10: Jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support Jigsaw puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeggySpencer, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

:)

PeggySpencer, Nov 5, 2018

2. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Kaylenmar Win User
    magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Jigsaw puzzles

Microsoft jigsaw will not download any more puzzles.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the download of Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Is the system connected to Proxy server?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Reset Windows Store Cache.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:-

1. Press
    Windows Key + R.

2. Type,
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

I suggest you to refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the link on
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem replied by Syed Md Bilal on
    October 21 2015.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Jigsaw puzzles

1. Jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - Jigsaw puzzles

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle: HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB...
  4. MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicroSoft Jigsaw - purchased Downloaded Puzzle Collections are suddenly missing from my game: Microsoft Jigsaw is dropping Downloaded Puzzle Collections for puzzles I am currently working on - right now missing Spring - any ideas how I get purchased download sets back?...
  5. Finding uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I find uncompleted puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?My stats say I have 2 incomplete puzzles, but I can find no way to bring them up.Using Microsoft Jigsaw of Microsoft Casual Games on Windows 10 Laptop.Ver. 2.1.7200.0 Microsoft JigsawWindows 10 Ver. 21H1 OS Build...
  6. Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw puzzles not syncing to new surface tablet: bought a new Surface tablet. trying to sync data to the new one.All other Microsoft games sync to new tablet. Jigsaw puzzle does not sync. I've reinstalled, confirmed account login there's only one for me and email, and even at one point wiped the OS to reinstall another...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?: I found an old post asking this question, but it was locked without an answer. I've created custom puzzles and have now collected quite a few. Is it possible for game users to group their puzzles into collections? I have upgraded to premium and still don't see an option. It...
  8. magic jigsaw puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magic jigsaw puzzles: A pparently I am not alone in my frustration! This error code BS is driving me crazy. It is a constant interruption, PLEASE fix it ASAP. Loyal users of this app deserve more than this....
  9. Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashed few times also loading MS Jigsaw Puzzles BS deathed me: hi i cant figure things out why am i getting BS of death.. at the point of writting this i have 3 mini dumpsit also crashed loading up MS Jigsaw... maybe you can see whats wrongif any more crashes ill add to the one drive accountand if you know whats wrong maybe you can...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not download my puzzles. I even paid for one . It takes my...: Microsoft Puzzles will not download any puzzles. It says it will and just stops at the download display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzles-will-not-download-my/6621b180-1972-4ff9-aad1-fd5f8077f0fd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant I continue doing Jigsaw puzzles