Windows 10: Jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support Jigsaw puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeggySpencer, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

:)

PeggySpencer, Nov 5, 2018

2. Jigsaw puzzles

After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles.

PeggySpencer, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Kaylenmar Win User
    magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Jigsaw puzzles

Microsoft jigsaw will not download any more puzzles.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the download of Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

Is the system connected to Proxy server?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Reset Windows Store Cache.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps:-

1. Press
    Windows Key + R.

2. Type,
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

I suggest you to refer and try the troubleshooting steps from the link on
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem replied by Syed Md Bilal on
    October 21 2015.

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Problem

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Jigsaw puzzles

1. Jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - Jigsaw puzzles

2. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  3. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  4. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  5. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...: Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw, the new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues that you may want to check. What is labeled as "City of Idris I" is actually "Moulay Idriss, Morocco". Moulay Idriss, Moulay Driss Zerhoun or simply Zerhoun is a town in the...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...

Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...: Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw, the new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues that you may want to check. What is labeled as "City of Idris I" is actually "Moulay Idriss, Morocco". Moulay Idriss, Moulay Driss Zerhoun or simply Zerhoun is a town in the...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.: Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles that I've started. I check memory on my computer and usage is less than 10%. Never had this problem in the past with over 800 puzzles completed. Currently only two catagories downloaded....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.

Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles on exiting.: Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped saving puzzles that I've started. I check memory on my computer and usage is less than 10%. Never had this problem in the past with over 800 puzzles completed. Currently only two catagories downloaded....
  10. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant I continue doing Jigsaw puzzles