Windows 10: Jigsaw quit working and now won't re-install

Discus and support Jigsaw quit working and now won't re-install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Earlier this month my Microsoft Jigsaw (premium) quit working. I followed standard troubleshooting protocol of restarting app (did not fix), reboot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SaoriSarah, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Jigsaw quit working and now won't re-install

Earlier this month my Microsoft Jigsaw (premium) quit working. I followed standard troubleshooting protocol of restarting app (did not fix), reboot computer (did not fix) uninstall app and attempt to reinstall but I have not been able to reinstall. I've since tried all kinds of troubleshooting tips from on the internet like resetting gaming services, resetting and reinstalling the store, etc. Nothing has worked.

:)

SaoriSarah, Aug 16, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Jigsaw quit working and now won't re-install

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Jigsaw quit working and now won't re-install

1. Jigsaw quit working and now won't re-install - Similar Threads - Jigsaw quit working

2. BSoD and now it won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD and now it won't install: Getting errors "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption" on a brand new computer. It happened after I updated drivers for AMD. I have reset the computer twice and still getting those errors. Windows goes to BSoD prior to fully reinstalling windows. I need help with...
  3. BSoD and now it won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD and now it won't install: Getting errors "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption" on a brand new computer. It happened after I updated drivers for AMD. I have reset the computer twice and still getting those errors. Windows goes to BSoD prior to fully reinstalling windows. I need help with...
  4. Now KB5015814 won't install

Now KB5015814 won't install: OK. I tried to run updates today, 7/12. I got the exact error and reactions as when I tried to install KB5015814 that I got for the KB5014668 failure last month.I ran scripts, tried a lot of advisor recommendations and did the in place upgrade but rolled it back for KB5014668...
  5. JIGSAW NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JIGSAW NOT WORKING: We, the consumers, end up buying stuff from MS or pay for subscriptions and then have things NOT WORK! Can we get consumer SUPPORT? NO!!! MS is SOOOO busy counting their $$$BILLIONS that they don't have time to set up a RELIABLE CS dept. I recently purchased the PREMIUM...
  6. Why won't microsoft jigsaw work over VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't microsoft jigsaw work over VPN?: Both Jigsaws and Solitaire have the same problem. They do not log into my XBOX and sometimes cannot load the game data when I am logged into my VPN. If I disconnect my VPN, the problem is instantly resolved and everything works....
  7. Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installed windows, now it's deactivated: Pretty much as the title says. I re-installed windows because it didn't work, and now it's not activated anymore. I tried using the get help app and it came really close to working but then told me to call them or ask the forums, so here I am. How do I get windows activated...
  8. jigsaw not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jigsaw not working: when you get to a certain amount of points it freezes wont let you play game so why give higher points value as it wont work. Also only way to get it to mwork is uninstall it but you lose all your points so its a catch 22situation...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles won't work: Since the last windows update Microsoft jigsaw puzzles won't stay open. It crashes every time I try open a puzzle and has for months now. I have tried checking for updates, I have reset the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried to safe start to check if background...
  10. Dropbox Sounds won't quit

Dropbox Sounds won't quit: I'm moving some photos around in my Dropbox and it rings at me every time I make a change. I've disabled notifications in Dropbox settings. I've disabled Dropbox notifications in Windows 10 notifications. I've even muted the sound on my laptop. This does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw app not working

2. can not re-install microsoft jigsaw from microsoft store

3. recently uninstalled microsoft jigsaw will not install

4. cannot install microsoft jigsaw,
  5. microsoft jigsaw pending,
  6. why wont microsoft jigsaw open,
  7. can;t play microsoft jigsaw anymore,
  8. why cant i open microsoft jigsaw,
  9. microsoft jigsaw not working