Windows 10: Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE

Discus and support Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't played it in some time, so I don't know when this issue started, but I noticed when I started it up today, it's trying to create an Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XenaTorres, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE

I haven't played it in some time, so I don't know when this issue started, but I noticed when I started it up today, it's trying to create an Xbox account for me and wanting me to log in, so I can only assume this stupid thing is the issue. I have ZERO interest in having to login to play a game on my computer. I did not create an account or log in. The select screen loads fine after a reboot, but loading a puzzle takes a long time and playing one is basically impossible with the noted glitch issue below:

I wasn't planning to upgrade it today, but the thing was SO GLITCHY, it couldn't even handle loading an ad and just kept freezing, so, yes, I upgraded to ad-free.

The game freezes and lags every time I touch a piece and every time I join pieces, it's COMPLETELY unplayable.

It's nothing to do with my computer in terms of RAM or graphics card as this beast of a machine handles games like "Ark" with several other open programs at the same time with zero issues. Jigsaw is not a graphic/RAM heavy game.

Never before had this issue.

Thoughts?

I also tried to find a way to actually just contact Microsoft since I PAID for this, but there seems no way to reach a bloody human being. >:

:)

XenaTorres, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Aug 28, 2020
  3. suddenly no jigsaw

Good day,

About a month ago I kept getting error code 0X803F8001 when I wanted to open my jigsaw puzzles? I reinstalled this on my windows 10 but was told: unable to install Microsoft jigsaw! After a week or so I suddenly received a message that the jigsaw had been
    successfully been installed. All was fine again.

Today however the same thing is happening once again. When I want to open Microsoft jigsaw once again I see this
    error code 0X803F8001!!

This is getting annoying.

Sonja

SonjaBarac, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE

Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE

1. Jigsaw suddenly slow and glitchy - UNPLAYABLE - Similar Threads - Jigsaw suddenly slow

2. Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable: Recently I have been having a constant screen glitching/tearing issue with one spesific game, Monster Hunter: WorldThis issue begun randomly, I hadnt done anything to change any settings besides update my game ready driver every time a new update was out. image of it should...
  3. Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable: Recently I have been having a constant screen glitching/tearing issue with one spesific game, Monster Hunter: WorldThis issue begun randomly, I hadnt done anything to change any settings besides update my game ready driver every time a new update was out. image of it should...
  4. Games suddenly unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...
  5. Games suddenly unplayable

Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...
  6. LG screen suddenly became glitchy, and went black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LG screen suddenly became glitchy, and went black: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clabberlang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wz2c9x/lg_screen_suddenly_became_glitchy_and_went_black/
  7. Computer is suddenly running slow and games are unplayable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is suddenly running slow and games are unplayable.: My pc was running fine but now it's fairly slow and my games are just unplayable. All games have unplayable fps and low mouse input. The only thing I've done is mess with msconfig, setting cores to all and memory to max, but it seemed to make my pc run weird, so I reverted it...
  8. suddenly no jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    suddenly no jigsaw: Good day, About a month ago I kept getting error code 0X803F8001 when I wanted to open my jigsaw puzzles? I reinstalled this on my windows 10 but was told: unable to install Microsoft jigsaw! After a week or so I suddenly received a message that the jigsaw had been...
  9. Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow?

Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow?: Configuration: Windows 10 Pro (Build 1709) on a laptop (ASUS K52F) and Jigsaw (version unknown). Since 11/22/2018, Microsoft Jigsaw has changed its behavior. It would previously start in under 2 minutes, but now requires at least 5 just to start - still has lots to do...
  10. Windows 10 is slow, glitchy, and bloated. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is slow, glitchy, and bloated. Why?: I have a GTX 1070, Ryzen 5 1600x, 32gb of ram, yet, Netflix slows down my entire computer because Windows has terrible driver management. When you install Windows, it comes with Candy Crush?!?!?! Disney Magic Kingdoms?!?!?!?! WTF MICROSOFT How come my start menu is...