Windows 10: Jigsaw

Discus and support Jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I fix Microsoft Jigsaw which will not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw/c9e3848b-658e-4ee7-b3e6-36922d59c81f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoanCoffin1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Jigsaw

How can I fix Microsoft Jigsaw which will not open?

:)

JoanCoffin1, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Jigsaw can't sign in

We also suggest resetting Microsoft Jigsaw from the Settings menu to resolve any corrupted game data.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find Microsoft Jigsaw and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the game and check if it works.

Another solution we recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the game. This will replace corrupted game files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional suggestions.

Catherine Cus., Aug 31, 2019
  4. Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Jigsaw

1. Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Jigsaw

2. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: After the video ad for Bingo Blitz Free Bingo games is finished, when I click ont the X. It doesn't work so I can't leave the ad and go to jigsaw. The only thing I can click is the sound icon and the line where I can choose for ad-free version. I could also choose to...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Windows pin issures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw and Windows pin issures: I have played Microsoft Jigsaw for some time now and always upgrade to premium every year. Now, however, when I try to upgrade it asks for my Windows Pin. I use my Windows Pin every time I open my laptop so I know what it is and it works. But in jigsaw it will not take the...
  4. does anyone know what happened to the puzzles we had stored away in microsoft Jigsaw my are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does anyone know what happened to the puzzles we had stored away in microsoft Jigsaw my are...: does anyone have any idea what happened to the puzzles that we had stored away in Microsoft Jigsaw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-happened-to-the-puzzles-we/e813abdf-480f-409d-9b11-66644bed64e1
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Microsoft jigsaw not working. Jigsaw starts working and then looks like it wants to run an ad, then just quits. Tried disabling ad blockers and turning off the firewall, nothing changed. Any ideas??...
  6. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Ads

Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Ads: I'm having trouble with the ads. The window is too small to close after watching it. Any ideas how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle-ads/6bccfb7a-ec2a-43db-86a4-6bb038c988f9
  7. Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.

Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.: I have completed all the puzzles in all the themes. I currently have over 92000 points. Are there new puzzles to download? What can I do with those points? Thank you....
  8. update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    update of windows 10 pulled my micrsoft app of jigsaw puzzle and said 5 days ago it was...: After being told to update windows 10....my micr0soft jigsaw could not be accessed and I was informed that it was being sent to cloud....I cannot access the program. des anyone know what I can do to reaccess my jigsaw app?...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped logging into my X-Box account

Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped logging into my X-Box account: Jigsaw was working fine but now refuses to connectr to my X-box account I have followed the suggestions delete and reinstall troubleshoot through app troubleshooter log out and log in again It still refuses to connect. Can anyone help please?...
  10. microsoft store jigsaw puzzles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store jigsaw puzzles: daily jigsaw puzzles will not download each day the other puzzles I paid for are working Microsoft says the thread is locked do not know the meaning of that message....