Windows 10: Jim Lehman

Discus and support Jim Lehman in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a WIN10 OS that will not download a MS Flight Simulator program from their CD/DVD. I also have a HP desktop com-puter. I have tried (with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimLehman, Jun 15, 2019.

1. JimLehman Win User

Jim Lehman

I have a WIN10 OS that will not download a MS Flight Simulator program from their CD/DVD. I also have a HP desktop com-puter. I have tried (with no success) to get help from MS concerning this problem. In addition,I have loaded the CD/DVD in the proper location however nothing happens. Would someone (PLEASE) walk me through the procedure??

:)

JimLehman, Jun 15, 2019

2. I can't scan or print with Windows 10.

Hi Jim,

It could be a driver issue.

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the printer drivers?

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Getting Blue Screen error IO1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED after installing Windows Updates on Windows 10

Hello Jim,

We realize the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Did you try above troubleshooting steps?
    • Are you able to access desktop screen?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 15, 2019
  4. DannibusX Win User

Jim Lehman

Guinness Book Names "Top 50 Video Game Characters of All Time"

I don't see Pills from L4D on this list, therefore this list is officially disqualified.

The lack of Jim Raynor and/or Kerrigan disappoints me.

DannibusX, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Jim Lehman

1. Jim Lehman - Similar Threads - Jim Lehman

2. to Jim Wynn who had My answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to Jim Wynn who had My answer: jim. i almost fell in the floor laughing afterm i read your response to my problem. not laughing at YOU, but more like i really felt stupid , bc i have stardock. my father got it for me. And i was so bent out of shape that i didnt think about that on my own....ok thats a lie....
  3. to Jim Wynn who had My answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    to Jim Wynn who had My answer: jim. i almost fell in the floor laughing afterm i read your response to my problem. not laughing at YOU, but more like i really felt stupid , bc i have stardock. my father got it for me. And i was so bent out of shape that i didnt think about that on my own....ok thats a lie....
  4. windows 10 running very slow updated a week ago and its crawling any hrlp appreciated jim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 running very slow updated a week ago and its crawling any hrlp appreciated jim: windows 10 running very slow i did the update and it got slower any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow-updated-a-week-ago/8a282744-5688-45a6-adc5-6daaabdfec17
  5. windows 10 running very slow updated a week ago and its crawling any hrlp appreciated jim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 running very slow updated a week ago and its crawling any hrlp appreciated jim: windows 10 running very slow i did the update and it got slower any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow-updated-a-week-ago/8a282744-5688-45a6-adc5-6daaabdfec17
  6. windows 10 running very slow updated a week ago and its crawling any hrlp appreciated jim

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. problem after update. .thanks .Jim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem after update. .thanks .Jim: after update states unable get c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\programdata\acr\updater2\updater2.xml . screen brightness increased cannot ajust . games jerky and slow also some wont load .Thanks. Jim...
  8. Jim Lehman

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jim Lehman: Where do you list the answers to the questions???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jim-lehman/e8c142cf-fd35-4fff-8038-2d8f80ff7940
  9. I am trying to access my nasbox "\\NASBOX\Jim-data\old data disk\Jim Data" and get the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to access my nasbox "\\NASBOX\Jim-data\old data disk\Jim Data" and get the...: Trying to crease a new folder here..... \\NASBOX\Jim-data\old data disk\Jim Data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-access-my-nasbox-nasboxjim-dataold/c8670c59-7bb1-4e7b-96fe-81b89e27fbbe"