Windows 10: Jiosaavn App Crashing

Discus and support Jiosaavn App Crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, my Hard drive failed. Under warranty, I got a replacement and I bought an SSD card. With a certified technician, I got it installed in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NelluriShiva, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Jiosaavn App Crashing

Recently, my Hard drive failed. Under warranty, I got a replacement and I bought an SSD card. With a certified technician, I got it installed in my laptop. He restored the genuine OS on my SSD. But, after that some apps are not working and getting crashed. It's like they're able to be installed, but when opened, it closes in a blink. Jiosaavn is an indian music streaming app, it's rival to Spotify here. I use Spotify mostly, but there's a dispute between Spotify and Warner Music in India i.e their songs are blacked out. So, alternatively i use that app. I don't like other like soundcloud, etc. I need a fix?

:)

NelluriShiva, Feb 16, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 16, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Jiosaavn App Crashing

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Jiosaavn App Crashing

1. Jiosaavn App Crashing - Similar Threads - Jiosaavn App Crashing

2. App Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Crashes: I work at a company that makes headliners. The executable file I am trying to open was created long before I arrived here. This app was designed in-house in order to be able to scan parts. According to the error codes, what could be the source of the crash and how can it get...
  3. app crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app crash?: HiI'm not an expert, but one of my programs is crashing from time to time and here is what the "event viewer" outputs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Problem signature: P2: 8.0.25.0P3: 616d7974P4: d2d1.dllP5: 10.0.19041.546P6: df04746aP7: c0000005P8:...
  4. app crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app crash?: HiI'm not an expert, but one of my programs is crashing from time to time and here is what the "event viewer" outputs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Problem signature: P2: 8.0.25.0P3: 616d7974P4: d2d1.dllP5: 10.0.19041.546P6: df04746aP7: c0000005P8:...
  5. app crash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. crashing of apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    crashing of apps: Microsoft Store crashing and apps Photos, Groove music and Videos not working. Not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crashing-of-apps/43b3694d-115e-4466-b161-23e3cde4f664
  7. Apps Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps Crashing: Hello, Whenever I am using an app like word and I try to browse through my files or save to my computer the app closes. This also happens with other apps like Spotify. I can't access my photos. The apps just closes. Please Help! Thank you!...
  8. App Crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Crashes: Hey, Earlier I could download multiple big files from Telegram at the same time. After the update of the app, say if it is a 2GB file, download reaches 100 mb or 300 mb and the whole app crashes. This issue is the same with Telegram desktop app from the store and also the...
  9. App crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crash: I have been recently experiencing a very weird crash in a game. In a few minutes after I launch it app closes itself with out any notifications about mistakes in program. I managed to find this info about crashes in windows. Sorry, my pc works on Russian. What is the problem...
  10. Apps are crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps are crashing: I purchased an microsoft lumia 950 two months back and since three weeks its all apps has started crashing,after using the phone even for 10 min. I had hardly use my phone in last three weeks. I am the owner of KHD valves automation and this is my website...