Windows 10: JIT debugging Error with an Application

Discus and support JIT debugging Error with an Application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While running an application for a job, I get an error that stops me from proceeding. I've been trying to work on it for hours with no luck. Here it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kmoo_11, Sep 4, 2020.

1. kmoo_11 Win User

JIT debugging Error with an Application

While running an application for a job, I get an error that stops me from proceeding. I've been trying to work on it for hours with no luck. Here it is below:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Value is outside appropriate range min, max.

Details:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: Value is outside appropriate range min, max
    at MB.Controls.ColorSlider.set_ValueInt32 value
    at AudioURT.AudioURTForm.CalculateRScoreFinishObject sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompletedRunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompletedObject arg

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    EmployeeRT
    Assembly Version: 2.3.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.3.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20x86/TTEC/WBERT/EmployeeRT.exe
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    RemoteLogNet
    Assembly Version: 1.0.1.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20x86/TTEC/WBERT/RemoteLogNet.DLL
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.ServiceModel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll
    System.ServiceModel.Internals
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel.Internals/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll
    SMDiagnostics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll
    NAudio
    Assembly Version: 1.6.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.6.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20x86/TTEC/WBERT/NAudio.DLL
    Newtonsoft.Json.Net20
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20x86/TTEC/WBERT/Newtonsoft.Json.Net20.DLL
    System.Management
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
    System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer machine.config must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

kmoo_11, Sep 4, 2020

2. JIT debugging error while trying to run driver4vr

hi so im getting a jit debugging error when I try and run driver4vr on my computer and idk what to do any suggestions?

***Original title: jit debugging error***

chibisuke1219, Sep 4, 2020
  3. DVSMSC Win User
    JIT debugging

JIT debugging: What is it and how do I enable it in WinVISTA

DVSMSC, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

JIT debugging error while trying to run driver4vr

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Just-In-Time Debugging is a feature that allows you to launch the Visual Studio debugger when a running application encounters an error. The debugger allows you to examine the error before the application terminates, however If you can't fix the
    error, or want to keep the Just-In-Time Debugger from opening, you can follow the instructions given in the article below.

Disable the Just-In-Time Debugger

If the issue persists after disabling the JIT debugger, I suggest to post your query in
    Driver4vr Forums.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. JIT debugging Error with an Application - Similar Threads - JIT debugging Error

2. How to Enable JIT Debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable JIT Debugging: Please help me, I am having this Unhandled Exception error when opening a portable application.This is the entire message of the error:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text...
  3. JIT Debugging in .NET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JIT Debugging in .NET: how to enable JIT Debugging in .NET ver 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jit-debugging-in-net/e1ce7e1a-d544-4156-bad8-ed4913e86c20
  4. JIT Debugging in .NET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JIT Debugging in .NET: how to enable JIT Debugging in .NET ver 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jit-debugging-in-net/e1ce7e1a-d544-4156-bad8-ed4913e86c20
  5. JIT Debugging in .NET

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. JIT Debugging Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    JIT Debugging Error Message: HI Good Day. I just wanted to know how to fix problem im receiving when I run my Facebook App.? Hope you could help me out and hear from you soon. Tnx.. System.Exception: A Facebook Error occured in the facebook.auth.createToken function. The error code returned was...
  7. JIT Debugging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JIT Debugging: Hey guys, I need some help with this error. This is the entire error message, would love it if someone could help me solve the issue! Thanks legends. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- See the end of this message for...
  8. jit debugging error

in Windows 10 Customization
    jit debugging error: hi so im getting a jit debugging error when I try and run driver4vr on my computer and idk what to do any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jit-debugging-error/fde19b26-43f6-4fb4-a4f3-ff5b5e69fb0a
  9. jit debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jit debugging: Someone please tell me how to fix this for windows 10 I'm not very bright. See the end of this message for details on...
  10. JIT Debugging

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    JIT Debugging: Oops I just realized I put my question in the subject line. duh. What can you all tell me about JIT debugging? Do I want to try to enable it so I can see a CD of a CT scan or will I screw up my computer. this program won't autostart like the other ones I've looked at....