Windows 10: jit debugging

Discus and support jit debugging in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone please tell me how to fix this for windows 10 I'm not very bright.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jesusmontes1, May 8, 2019.

1. jit debugging

Someone please tell me how to fix this for windows 10 I'm not very bright.
    See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
    at calli >> TaiwanCalendar.IsLeapMonth.this.IsSingleInstance != PropertyDescriptorCollection.Remove(Object , String )
    at calli >> TaiwanCalendar.IsLeapMonth.is ?: System.Activities.Presentation.Converters(Object , EventArgs )
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Chaosity
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/nifty/Desktop/Chaosity/Chaosity%20(Exploit)/Chaosity.exe
    as || Convert.ToInt64
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/nifty/Desktop/Chaosity/Chaosity%20(Exploit)/Chaosity.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    FlatUI
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/nifty/Desktop/Chaosity/Chaosity%20(Exploit)/FlatUI.DLL
    ************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    For example:
    <configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

jesusmontes1, May 8, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

JIT Debugging

Hi MaryMcKayZO

Rest assured, enabling JIT (Just in Time) Debugging on your PC will cause no side effects, it is totally safe to enable that on your PC . . .

DaveM121, May 8, 2019
  3. JIT Debugging

i've got a ezcheckprinting software, everytime i press print in the preview section...sometimes i have to press print up to 10-15 times before it prints..an error message comes up everytime which says that the JIT debugging needs to be enabled..cant find
    this in the system

jerryleming, May 8, 2019
  4. jit debugging

JIT Debugging

Oops I just realized I put my question in the subject line. duh. What can you all tell me about JIT debugging? Do I want to try to enable it so I can see a CD of a CT scan or will I screw up my computer. this program won't autostart like the other ones
    I've looked at.

MaryMcKayZO, May 8, 2019
Thema:

jit debugging

1. jit debugging - Similar Threads - jit debugging

2. Win10 Debugging Mode Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Debugging Mode Error: Hey, So I was trying to access the BIOS on my Win10 machine. I was on the 'Startup Settings' page and accidentally enable 'Debugging Mode' my machine froze for a bit. So I just powered it off, when I powered it back on nothing showed on my monitor. The computer turned...
  3. How do I enable “JIT Debugging” for Microsoft .NET Framework In Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I enable “JIT Debugging” for Microsoft .NET Framework In Windows 10?: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  4. Debugging Startup Failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Debugging Startup Failure: My Windows 10 won't boot. I can't get into safe-mode. I tried System Restore from recovery page but it didn't solve the problem. First I need to know what is preventing my windows from booting properly so I tried enabling debugging feature but I can't find ntbtlog.txt file...
  5. What is the debug text document on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the debug text document on my computer?: It has been sitting in my desktop since the day after I got it and I don't know what it is or if I should delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-debug-text-document-on-my-computer/504a8c1f-ab34-4f5d-83ab-fac7ce079f8d"
  6. DEBUG on the command prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DEBUG on the command prompt in Windows 10: How do I make the DEBUG command work on the command prompt in Windows 10? It works for me in Windows XP, but not in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-on-the-command-prompt-in-windows-10/82b93140-83dc-47a7-826f-932c982be080
  7. How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do we debug a “This service is unavailable” error message for our website?: We've recently had an issue where our application/website was displaying "The service is unavailable" message to users. Please note it wasn't the typical message where it displays the 503 error code that IIS typically generates...the only text on the page was "The service is...
  8. JIT Debugging

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    JIT Debugging: Oops I just realized I put my question in the subject line. duh. What can you all tell me about JIT debugging? Do I want to try to enable it so I can see a CD of a CT scan or will I screw up my computer. this program won't autostart like the other ones I've looked at....
  9. JIT debugger is not available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JIT debugger is not available.: Hi, I have installed one software, but if i try to open the software error massage coming, "No debugger found". Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempting to lunch a JIT debugger with following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2). cordbg.exe !a...
  10. JIT debugging - Total War - Mod Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JIT debugging - Total War - Mod Manager: Hello all, my first post here! I'll keep it simple, I got Rome Total War 2 and want to install a mod but whenever I start the manager is gives me an error message: Vallue cannot be null. Parameter name: path1. And if you expand the details in says: See the end...