Windows 10: Jk

Discus and support Jk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I tired to turn off its just turned on I am using windows 10 home Setting update &security advanced option ther is a Option is called receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jagadeesh kxx, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Jk

When I tired to turn off its just turned on

I am using windows 10 home

Setting update &security advanced option ther is a

Option is called receive update for other microsoft product when you update window this option does not turn off

:)

jagadeesh kxx, Jun 28, 2020

2. Cannot uncheck PAUSE Print Windows 10, PC laptop on MAC server

Hi JK,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform a clean boot on your laptop and see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 28, 2020
  3. File History not backing-up the folders correctly on Windows 10

Thanks for your suggestion but in the meantime I have got around the Backup malfunction.

I have transferred all my photos out of the Pictures folder thus reducing the size of my backup.

Most of the spurious folders on the Backup list are now empty or very small so they no longer represent a problem.

Cheers

JK

John Kaunitz, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Jk

Asus G56-JK standby problem

Hello

i have Asus G56 JK and install windows 10 on this laptop,i use latest update driver of nvidia graphic card (GTX 850 M ) and update the windows, now when i close the laptop , system go to standby but when i open the laptop system turned on but display not
    turn on! and show me a black screen !

now i can't understand this problem cause update my windows or graphic card ! finally shutdown force the laptop and the power on for fix this problem !

how can i fix this ? really I'm confusing.....

Mahdi Obka, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Jk