Windows 10: JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

Discus and support JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IT CAN IMPROVE THE COMPUTER'S OPERATION BUT IT CAN ALSO REMOVE APPS AMONG OTHER THINGS. IS IT ADVISABLE TO USE THIS APPLICATION IF THERE IS NO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SvenskaK, Jan 15, 2020.

1. SvenskaK Win User

JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

IT CAN IMPROVE THE COMPUTER'S OPERATION BUT IT CAN ALSO REMOVE APPS AMONG OTHER THINGS. IS IT ADVISABLE TO USE THIS APPLICATION IF THERE IS NO SPECIFIC PROBLEM WITH THE COMPUTER?

:)

SvenskaK, Jan 15, 2020
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 15, 2020
  4. JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

Security settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel then click on the Power Options.
    • Click on the change plan settings.
    • Select change advanced power settings.
    • Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • Go to require a password on wakeup and select ‘No’

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

1. JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH... - Similar Threads - SECURITY SETTING OPTION

2. Windows Settings Incorrect Titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Settings Incorrect Titles: Hello,I did windows update 2022-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for arm64-based Systems KB5018496 today and my settings app is now showing as below, which is clearly incorrect as the titles are mostly incorrect I have windows insider programme Release...
  3. Windows Settings Incorrect Titles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Settings Incorrect Titles: Hello,I did windows update 2022-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for arm64-based Systems KB5018496 today and my settings app is now showing as below, which is clearly incorrect as the titles are mostly incorrect I have windows insider programme Release...
  4. Device Security page showing no options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security page showing no options.: Today suddenly there was this exclamation mark on my defender icon. and It gave me an error in device security tab. when I clicked on go to settings, it gave me an error "The page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not available". and When I open the...
  5. Device Security page showing no options.

Device Security page showing no options.: Today suddenly there was this exclamation mark on my defender icon. and It gave me an error in device security tab. when I clicked on go to settings, it gave me an error "The page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not available". and When I open the...
  6. Windows Security has no options/ pages in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security has no options/ pages in windows 11: So i upgraded from windows 10 1809 to windows 11 and i had this issue on the leaked build of windows 11 aswell and now on the full one. I installed windows 11 by replacing windows 10s install.esd file with windows 11s install.wim file...
  7. Windows Security has no options/ pages in windows 11

Windows Security has no options/ pages in windows 11: So i upgraded from windows 10 1809 to windows 11 and i had this issue on the leaked build of windows 11 aswell and now on the full one. I installed windows 11 by replacing windows 10s install.esd file with windows 11s install.wim file...
  8. Strange title-display for Windows Security in menu and settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange title-display for Windows Security in menu and settings: I have just done a direct upgrade from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro (version 20H2) on a Lenovo T430 laptop. I'm still tweaking the setup to suit. While doing so I have noticed that what I think should be the "Windows Security" or "Windows Defender" listings in both the Startup menu...
  9. 'Fresh Start' in security settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Fresh Start' in security settings: Hi. My laptop is quite a few years old now, but was upgraded to windows 10 for free when it was released. I had bought the laptop from a shop with windows pre-installed and when I upgraded to windows 10 I had to contact Microsoft for a product key. I now appear to have a lot...
  10. Problems with Windows Security Settings Page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with Windows Security Settings Page: Hello. I have really strange UI problem. When I go to Windows Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Security I have such buttons in UI: Under the title: - Open Windows Security Protection areas: - Virus & threat protection - Account protection - Firewall &...