Windows 10: JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

Discus and support JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; IT CAN IMPROVE THE COMPUTER'S OPERATION BUT IT CAN ALSO REMOVE APPS AMONG OTHER THINGS. IS IT ADVISABLE TO USE THIS APPLICATION IF THERE IS NO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SvenskaK, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

1. SvenskaK Win User

JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

IT CAN IMPROVE THE COMPUTER'S OPERATION BUT IT CAN ALSO REMOVE APPS AMONG OTHER THINGS. IS IT ADVISABLE TO USE THIS APPLICATION IF THERE IS NO SPECIFIC PROBLEM WITH THE COMPUTER?

:)

2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

3. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:45 AM
  4. JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

Security settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel then click on the Power Options.
    • Click on the change plan settings.
    • Select change advanced power settings.
    • Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • Go to require a password on wakeup and select ‘No’

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:45 AM
Thema:

JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH...

1. JN THE WINDOWS SECURITY SETTING THERE IS AN OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TITLED "FRESH... - Similar Threads - SECURITY SETTING OPTION

2. Not Getting Device Security Option in Windows Defender Security Center/Settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not Getting Device Security Option in Windows Defender Security Center/Settings.: Hello, I want to Turn Off Core Isolation which is generally inside Device Security which is at the following path : Windows Defender > Device Security > Core Isolation Details . OR Settings > Update & Security > Device Security But, I am not...
  3. Windows 10 20H1 to improve Optional Features settings page

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 to improve Optional Features settings page: Microsoft’s next big update Windows 10 20H1 is expected to come with minor improvements for the Optional Features setting page. Windows 10’s Settings app comes with an Optional Features page which allows users to manage, install, and uninstall optional features such as...
  4. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Always move to the top or bottom of the pages: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  5. Fresh Start Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Start Option: I wanted to use the Fresh Start option on Windows 10 to clean my 8-year-old HP PC. I want to make sure that I thoroughly clean my computer, however, I want to keep my pictures and saved documents. I know that it said it would keep all "personal data" but I'm not sure if...
  6. Cursor goes to bottom of page or screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor goes to bottom of page or screen: I use an acer Aspire, running windows 10 since 2015, never had any issues. About 8 to 10 weeks ago I needed to press the space bar to boot up or the computer does not get past the acer opening screen. This fault is random but does occur about 90% of the time when I boot...
  7. Windows 10 Fresh Start option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Fresh Start option: Hey Everyone, I am trying to find a way to reinstall windows and keep all my personal files, such as pdfs and word documents, so I came across the fresh start options, and it said that it keeps all personal files, some settings, and remove most apps, to reinstall windows....
  8. "For developers" option in Update & Security Settings not responding.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "For developers" option in Update & Security Settings not responding.: Hi, I am unable to open or view the "For developers" option in update & security settings after updating the version of my windows to 1803 from 1809. I have encountered the problem only after the update and i had no problem before it. Looking forward to a solution....
  9. Windows "Fresh Start" Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows "Fresh Start" Option: I recently discovered this feature,I understand It will delete Window's store Apps But what I am concerned Of is if it will Delete other Important Files,Games,etc I just need confirmation will it do that ?...
  10. Internet Options, Security Settings, Launching applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Options, Security Settings, Launching applications: I'm not sure this is a Win 10 problem however it appears to because I had to replace Windows Media Center with Hauppauge WinTV 8 to access my off-the-air TV channels using my Hauppauge TV receiver card. There are two startup links and each bring up a window be manually...