Windows 10: jnlp

Discus and support jnlp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can not open file with jnlp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jnlp/60afc732-42cd-4e1c-97fc-43f7d5fdbbd1" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marylissaur, Feb 4, 2019.

1. jnlp

can not open file with jnlp

:)

marylissaur, Feb 4, 2019

2. jnlp files openin problem

jnlp files are not assosiated with java tm launcher which is not listed in default apps, instead there is only MS explorer and no choice

Please help to resolve the issue

N.Teplukhin, Feb 4, 2019
  3. SteveGant Win User
    i cant open jnlp files in windows 10, pls help

I have tried this, but .jnlp is not even listed among the file types

SteveGant, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

jnlp

How do I associate .jnlp file with non Microsoft programs?

Hi Blueforus,

A default program is the program that Windows uses when you open a particular type of file, such as a music file, an image, or a webpage. To associate a .JNLP file with a non Microsoft program, you can follow the steps below:

• Hold the Shift key and press right-click on a .JNLP file.
    • Select Open with > Choose
      another app.
    • Select More Apps > Look for another app on this PC.
    • Then browse the program that you would like to use and select it.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

jnlp

1. jnlp - Similar Threads - jnlp

2. How do I undo "Always open with" for .jnlp files for Windows Pro 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I undo "Always open with" for .jnlp files for Windows Pro 10?: How do I undo "Always open with" for .jnlp files for Windows Pro 10? I cannot seem to do it in "Choose default applications by file type" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-undo-always-open-with-for-jnlp-files-for/36181a23-6349-49b7-9fb0-9d9bbc7ae495
  3. Jnlp file cannot be opened from edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jnlp file cannot be opened from edge browser: Hi, Recently I have observed one weird issue with JNLP file that it cannot be opened with edge browser whereas other browser can able to open it in the same system. however when I download the jnlp file from browser and run it opens fine. Complete scenario is I have...
  4. JNLP default won't change.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JNLP default won't change.: I was attempting to open a JNLP file with Java (per usual) when Windows 10 told me I did not have a default application and I could choose one if I'd like, which I would so I don't have to browse every time. When I selected Java as my default application it failed to launch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 .jnlp default

2. windows jnlp

3. .jnlp file windows 10 1803