Windows 10: Job RegardingVery Very Important

Discus and support Job RegardingVery Very Important in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear sir, with due respect i am beg to state that, I am a scientist who invented many new logicsImmortality - 5ways one of them. i am... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RudraMahakal, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Job RegardingVery Very Important

Dear sir, with due respect i am beg to state that, I am a scientist who invented many new logicsImmortality - 5ways one of them. i am applied 2 months ago with my cv.still i didnt receive any feedback. why this happening with me. I didn't need a lot payment now. just the living cost. I just want to research and develop with you. Plse send this msg to sir bill gates. I think he can understand my knowledge. I will Be very glad if you legally reject me bse you didnt need talent..have a nice day to all of you..yours faithfully,Sourav Mukherjee

:)

RudraMahakal, Apr 27, 2021

2. Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unable to import photos

Hi Georgio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to import photos?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

Import photos and videos in Windows 8.1

It applies to Windows 10 also.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Job RegardingVery Very Important

Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Job RegardingVery Very Important

1. Job RegardingVery Very Important - Similar Threads - Job RegardingVery Very

2. please stop the "restricted mode" very important.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please stop the "restricted mode" very important.: Please remove the "restricted mode" I can not communicate with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-stop-the-restricted-mode-very-important/d6152188-23f2-4777-8f7b-2640b18ab0a0
  3. I lost very important files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and could retrieve it after a week later. When I got my account back I decided to...
  4. I lost very important files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and could retrieve it after a week later. When I got my account back I decided to...
  5. Where's the app list, it's very important for me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the app list, it's very important for me!: Hi, I did a reset on Windows 11 just a few minutes ago. It said the list for deleted apps would be saved in the desktop so I didn't care about it much. But then when the reset is done I cannot see the "list" anywhere....
  6. Please help!!!! Very Important to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help!!!! Very Important to me: Hi there,As a normal person, I use Windows Defender for scanning and removing virus, worms, spyware,... And some thing very bad happened to me when I was scanning for viruses. I start scanning on this morning, after scanning done, remove some trojan and then somehow, It...
  7. job

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    job: Im looking for a job work as xbox agent i have been contacting xbox agents about the jobs and they send me the same link and i went on that link every job that i went to check l=all of it need to be experience soemthing for 2-3 years buy xbox agents they said there a job...
  8. Very Important

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Important: In my notes I forgot I created a different file but I saved the one I deleted. I saved this one to replace the old one by accident and I need help on how to get the deleted on back please and thank you...
  9. VERY IMPORTANT

in Windows 10 Customization
    VERY IMPORTANT: Who is ever to be wrong to take over the things are either hidden in Microsoft in Edge or MSN or in the outlook.com between the areas of the way the outerfit counterfit of the website looks are never the parts are in perfect for the auto-pilot being never to taken for granted...
  10. cant find some very important pictuires

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find some very important pictuires: I wanted to change the windows on my laptop. for doing that , I copied all my important stuff to my USB to transfer it to another laptop. after pasting it on the second laptop I opened my picture folder and there was nothing there. can anyone tell me where did the pictures...