Windows 10: Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration.

Discus and support Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day, I need to calibrate my joystick and the tab that previously allowed me to do so was either hidden or the calibration was moved elsewhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ghost49X, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Ghost49X Win User

Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration.

Good day,

I need to calibrate my joystick and the tab that previously allowed me to do so was either hidden or the calibration was moved elsewhere. Can I get an updated calibration procedure?

Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration. 1eaaa5b8-4821-47f8-b34a-56a0f4af2a29?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ghost49X, Jan 4, 2021
  2. MatevzB Win User

Joystick calibration option gets hidden

We are having an issue with the joystick calibration in Windows 10.

The joystick device initially can be calibrated and functions normally. After an overcurrent event on the USB hub and reboot of the system, the joystick device is correctly recognized by Windows, but it does not function at all. We noticed that calibration
    option in the game controllers setting is also hidden.

The weirdest fact is, however, that holding Shift+Ctrl while clicking on joystick device (in Game controllers settings) opens the dialog with the calibration tool and after the calibration, the joystick starts functioning normally.

Although, the Shift+Ctrl solves the problem, we are still intrigued on why the Calibration option is only available using this trick? What has changed that this is needed? Does anybody have a clue?

MatevzB, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Maindip Win User
    Generic Usb Joystick Calibration on Windows 10

Hi

Hopefully this is useful.

Control Panel / Devices and Printers / Right Click you USB Joystick (Probably listed as USB Controller).

Go to Properties and away you go.

Maindip, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration.

joystick installation

have your joystick plugged in first

go to control panel/gaming devices (I think)

highlight the joystick, click properties, and then uninstall driver (might not be in the main tab)
    let it do it's thing
    unplug and replug in the joystick
    if the dialogue box doesn't come up (it should) try the add/remove hardware wizard you were already trying

or, sometimes, just plugging the joystick into a different usb port will make it search for drivers again *Smile Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration. :)

i hope this helps!

i_am_mustang_man, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration.

1. Joystick Control panel properties missing "Settings" tab for Joystick Calibration. - Similar Threads - Joystick Control panel

2. joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor: how do i disable the joystick on my controller from controlling the mouse? yesterday it was fine and all of a sudden this is happening please help...
  3. joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor: how do i disable the joystick on my controller from controlling the mouse? yesterday it was fine and all of a sudden this is happening please help...
  4. joystick on controller controlling mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Joystick

Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  6. Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick calibration: I have recently found a old Logitech WingMan Force PC Joystick when I try connecting it through USB the logitech gaming software doesn't see it. Is there and way to fix this?...
  7. joystick

joystick: How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick/ba043b23-12c7-4574-a8d4-f5ffd47f2dc5
  8. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10: i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate button is not available. Sama as my saitek yoke. How to fix this ? thanks before[ATTACH] ***Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices...
  9. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10: i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate button is not available. Sama as my saitek yoke. How to fix this ? thanks before[ATTACH]...
  10. Tablet Settings/ Tablet Calibration Missing on control panel?? win10

Tablet Settings/ Tablet Calibration Missing on control panel?? win10: I have a Tablet drawing monitor, and today the pen stopped working, I fiddled with it for a while, I tried uninstalling the drivers for the Hardware and reinstalling, but then I noticed that the Tablet Settings and Calibration Options you normally see in Control Panel are...