Windows 10: Joystick "Driver Error" problem

Discus and support Joystick "Driver Error" problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am having a problem with my joystick. Let me describe the problem in details. I used to use my joysticks and play PES before, two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MileVukmirovic, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Joystick "Driver Error" problem

Hi everyone. I am having a problem with my joystick. Let me describe the problem in details. I used to use my joysticks and play PES before, two connected and work no problems. But then, I reinstalled windows. Cuz I'm a CS:GO player I found some registry edits to improve FPS in game. All the drivers are installed correctly, updated, latest. When I faced the issue some of them were reinstalled as well but nothing helped. Joystick itself doesn't have any drivers. There is no website to download them.

I think the problem was created when I changed the registry... How can I check that for the Error Code 10? Maybe when the registry was edited, that edit disabled some bluetooth keys for better performance.... That is my thinking but I might be wrong. So I need your help. Here are some screenshots. If they are too big sorry I don't know how to make them smaller

:)

MileVukmirovic, Aug 6, 2019

2. Joystick "Driver Error" problem

Hi everyone. I am having a problem with my joystick. Let me describe the problem in details. I used to use my joysticks and play PES before, two connected and work no problems. But then, I reinstalled windows. Cuz I'm a CS:GO player I found some registry
    edits to improve FPS in game. All the drivers are installed correctly, updated, latest. When I faced the issue some of them were reinstalled as well but nothing helped. Joystick itself doesn't have any drivers. There is no website to download them.

I think the problem was created when I changed the registry... How can I check that for the Error Code 10? Maybe when the registry was edited, that edit disabled some bluetooth keys for better performance.... That is my thinking but I might be wrong. So I need
    your help. Here are some screenshots. If they are too big sorry I don't know how to make them smaller

MileVukmirovic, Sep 28, 2019
  3. usb joystick driver error

Maam,

Thanks for your help, but the option about rolling back driver is grayed out.There is no previously installed driver for that joystick.And the problem is still persisting.The thing I am not getting is that joystick was working perfectly with 1703 version.But
    once I updated to 1709 it is showing like this.So if there is any other way,please help.Just one thing I need to tell u.that once I purchased joystick,along with joystick I also got a cd containing driver(usb vibration) I installed it but still its not working.So
    help.

Thanking You

Hrishikeshcs, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Joystick "Driver Error" problem

usb joystick driver error

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently updated my windows 10 from 1703 to 1709(clean installation via iso file).I am using enter gamepad joy from last 1 year.It was working fine in 1703 update but once I updated to 1709,its not even recognizing and the device manager is showing error
    code 43.But all my other usb devices like mouse keyboard,pendrives are working perfectly fine on both the ports and I am using a Lenovo laptop.I even have another enter gamepad joystick and it is working perfectly.I tried reinstalling,uninstalling,updating
    that universal usb controllers list in device manager, but nothing is working and the problem is still there.I even installed a cd driver that came along the joystick,but still its not working.So please help.

Thanking you

Hrishikesh cs

[Moved from:Windows/Gaming on Windows 10]

Hrishikeshcs, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Joystick "Driver Error" problem

1. Joystick "Driver Error" problem - Similar Threads - Joystick Driver Error

2. Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver: I want to uninstall speedlink universal joystick driver but I don't know how, I was wondering also how to make vibration work on my gamepad which is Cougar 890 Vibration Single Cougar Gamepad...
  3. Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Speedlink Universal Joystick Driver: I want to uninstall speedlink universal joystick driver but I don't know how, I was wondering also how to make vibration work on my gamepad which is Cougar 890 Vibration Single Cougar Gamepad...
  4. setting up a joystick without a driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setting up a joystick without a driver: I bought a joystick without a driver. Is there a way to enable it in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-joystick-without-a-driver/8853ebb3-0965-47e2-8f51-c5f10aaee241
  5. setting up a joystick without a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting up a joystick without a driver: I bought a joystick without a driver. Is there a way to enable it in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-joystick-without-a-driver/8853ebb3-0965-47e2-8f51-c5f10aaee241
  6. setting up a joystick without a driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Joystick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  8. A problem with my joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with my joystick: Hello there, I kinda have a weird peoblem...well when I plug in my joystick and want to play a game the game just doesn't run and when I remove it from the lap the game runs normally this happens with GTA V game and with Tsubasa rise of new champion but with other games no...
  9. Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder FFB Joystick problem: For more than ten years I own a sidewinder ffb joystick and use it with FS9 and FSX and other RC sims. When moving from Win XP and an old PC to now a state of the art machine I had to adapt my SWffb from 15 pin sub D to USB. Found a solution by an arduino board and when first...
  10. joystick problem in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joystick problem in windows 10 ?: ı have used logitech extreme 3D PRO for 2 years in x-plane 11 flight simulator game succesfully.But until 2 weeks ago. Nowadays x-plane 11 can't see my joysticks. May be windows 10 does not recognise my joysticks any more ?. İs that true ?. What can ı do in order to...