Windows 10: JOYSTICK GAMING

Discus and support JOYSTICK GAMING in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD. The problem is that the joystick cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JatinVerma1, Nov 16, 2018.

1. JOYSTICK GAMING

The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD.

The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.).

Is there any way to use the Joystick or the only option is to use the keyboard.

:)

JatinVerma1, Nov 16, 2018

2. How to play Games with Joystick

Hello Muralir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you connect your Joystick with the system and try to play games?
    • Is you system detecting the USB Joystick?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing with Joystick?

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 16, 2018
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    USB joystick

Did the joystick work on Win10 prior to v1803 update ?

Which MS games ?

What brand and model joystick ? Does the joystick show in Device Manger > Human Interface Devices,

Universal Serial Bus Devices, or XBOX 360 Peripherals ?

[ Funny thing about Sound, Video and Game Controllers, is the game controllers don't get listed there. Never have

on my machine. ]

BossDweeb, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

JOYSTICK GAMING

Microsoft store apps and Generic joystick.

We appreciate your response. Joysticks or game controllers are usually plug and play devices. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If the joystick is connected via the USB port on your device.
    • If you've tried using the specified device on another computer.
    • If the game controller requires installation based on its manual.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Jelu Cal, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

JOYSTICK GAMING

1. JOYSTICK GAMING - Similar Threads - JOYSTICK GAMING

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  4. No Idle screensaver, display power off, Sleep with USB Joystick/game controller attached

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Idle screensaver, display power off, Sleep with USB Joystick/game controller attached: Symptoms: When you have some USB Joysticks/Game Controller attached a screensaver, display power off or sleep mode will not occur at the appropriately set time out intervals. Cause: Noise from the controller is seen as human activity so an idle event is not triggered....
  5. Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games cannot see CH joysticks after recent Windows update: I need help with joysticks configuration, please. I have three CH joysticks connected to my PC on Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1909 OS Build 18363.836 . All joysticks worked fine about 1 - 1.5 months ago. Today I tried to play one game and found that game cannot see any of...
  6. what games will work with joystick on windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what games will work with joystick on windows10: would like to know if there are any games that still use a joystick with windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-games-will-work-with-joystick-on-windows10/dde0a8ad-0a72-466f-b20a-955f698cd2a1
  7. WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.: Combat Flight simulator, XP Version, boots and runs well with the keyboard and Sidewinder precision pro Joystick runs and is recognized by Win 10. However the game will not recognize the joystick although this joy stick was designed for this program. Everything worked well...
  8. Joystick refuses to work on F S game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick refuses to work on F S game.: Although recognized in the control panel and the controls are fully functioning when calibrating when trying to use the joystick nothing works. The game is M S Combat Flight Simulator Europe I have tried a Rawlings U S B nest also without success and three different...
  9. Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working: Hi I purchased and connected successfully a Thrustmaster joystick t flight stick x to my gaming laptop windows 10. When I do the tests all is fine BUT when I try to play a flight game it only lets me use the keyboard.... I'm playing for example Space Jet War Galaxy Machines...
  10. Joystick and Throttle nolonger detectabl by most games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick and Throttle nolonger detectabl by most games: I have a Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS Joystick and Throttle which used to work on my system. Now however, the vast majority of my games do not detect either device at all when they are plugged in. I have the correct and updated drivers for the joysticks. Under windows, ALL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming joystick loc:US

2. pc joystick for gaming loc:US

3. gaming joystick for phone loc:US

4. sidewinder joystick on flight unlimited 2k16,
  5. change controllers flight unlimited 2K16,
  6. how to use a joystick with flight unlimited 2k16 ,
  7. flight unlimited 2k16 hotas