Windows 10: Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10

Discus and support Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't change my 4 joystick peripherals they keep on taking the same order over and over again. How do you change the order to make joystick No 1 the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wtornado, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Wtornado Win User

Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10

I can't change my 4 joystick peripherals they keep on taking the same order over and over again.

How do you change the order to make joystick No 1 the one you want it to be etc to match in game programs?

:)

Wtornado, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keep permanent Joystick IDs in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You cannot assign permanent ID’s for Joystick in windows 10, windows will automatically assign ID’s for Joystick.

I suggest you to check with your manufacturer.

Hopes this helps,

Arun B J, Oct 8, 2019
  3. pinq- Win User
    Windows 10 joystick usb id

I have in my desk computer two joysticks and 3d connection mouse. Every time a have moved to new place and had to unplug and plugin, windows has changed the order of the usb id. That way my 3d mouse would be in the 2 channel, and joystick are in 1 and 3 channels. Then the only solution is the uninstall all the drivers and connect them in the right order and hope that they will stay that way.

But is there easier way to lock or change usb id?

pinq-, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10

Keep permanent Joystick IDs in Windows 10?

I have three USB devices that Windows sees as joysticks- two Xinmo USB Arcade Sticks and one Aimtrak light gun.

Windows will randomly reassign the joystick IDs even if I don't unplug any USB devices. This forces me to reconfigure controls for about five different programs. Is there a way to set permanent Joystick IDs in Windows 10? Or to change ID assignments after
    startup?

breathsavers, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10

1. Joystick ID and the Joystick order I want in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Joystick Joystick order

2. Joystick for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick for Windows 11: Greetings Community: I'm looking for a joystick for playing Flight Simulator that's compatible with Windows 11. My old Logitech Attack 3 doesn't work even after installing the Windows 10 divers Logi doesn't appear to have drivers for Windows 11. Anyone know of a gaming...
  3. Joystick for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Joystick for Windows 11: Greetings Community: I'm looking for a joystick for playing Flight Simulator that's compatible with Windows 11. My old Logitech Attack 3 doesn't work even after installing the Windows 10 divers Logi doesn't appear to have drivers for Windows 11. Anyone know of a gaming...
  4. Joysticks Kieslect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joysticks Kieslect: buenas tengo un portátil con Windows 10 yProblemas con un joystick marca KieslectResulta que si lo conecto por Bluetooth Se mueve el cursor hacia arriba y en el inicio de Windows se situa siempre para arriba , y en los juegos también se presiona hacia arriba. No así si lo...
  5. Joystick

Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  6. sidewinder joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sidewinder joystick: what flight game will work with an old sidewinder precision pro joy stick windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sidewinder-joystick/d2408c3e-8618-4f4e-a255-bf4fbdf027cd
  7. joystick

joystick: How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick/ba043b23-12c7-4574-a8d4-f5ffd47f2dc5
  8. joystick problem in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joystick problem in windows 10 ?: ı have used logitech extreme 3D PRO for 2 years in x-plane 11 flight simulator game succesfully.But until 2 weeks ago. Nowadays x-plane 11 can't see my joysticks. May be windows 10 does not recognise my joysticks any more ?. İs that true ?. What can ı do in order to...
  9. JOYSTICK GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JOYSTICK GAMING: The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD. The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.). Is there...
  10. Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10

Joystick cant be calibrated in Windows 10: i use Logitech Wingman Force 3D . when i open the game controllers option in control panel. the joystick only showing one button and the calibrate button is not available. Sama as my saitek yoke. How to fix this ? thanks before[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 change joystick order

2. change joystick id

3. win10 change joystik system id

4. joystick windows order,
  5. windows 10 joystick detection order,
  6. joystick device id win10,
  7. joystick device id windows 10,
  8. windows 10 joystick ids,
  9. joystick order,
  10. joystick id,
  11. windows set joystick order,